Dman227

Jun 4, 2019
I think I broke Eve's events, I'm not getting the text message from her
I'm going to attempt to edit the save to skip that trigger but if there is another way to fix it let me know plz

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
I don't seem to be able to progress after talking to Sarah. I can go to either Sarah's apartment or the campus grounds, but nothing else has popped up, and I can't go anywhere else or trigger anything.

Seems this game needs quite a bit of work still.

Headingley

Mar 16, 2020
Downloaded 0.8.1 and it fails to open on Mac

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/std/characters/Eve/events/eve_event_3.rpy", line 391, in <module>
Exception: Could not load Live2D. b'/Volumes/Macintosh HD 2/Games/1 New Builds/Loverse.app/Contents/MacOS/libLive2DCubismCore.dylib' was not found.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "std/characters/Eve/events/eve_event_3.rpyc", line 391, in script
File "/Volumes/Macintosh HD 2/Games/1 New Builds/Loverse.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
img = renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(self.code.bytecode)
File "/Volumes/Macintosh HD 2/Games/1 New Builds/Loverse.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "/Volumes/Macintosh HD 2/Games/1 New Builds/Loverse.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/gl2/live2d.py", line 589, in __init__
common = self.common
File "/Volumes/Macintosh HD 2/Games/1 New Builds/Loverse.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/gl2/live2d.py", line 540, in common
return self.create_common()
File "/Volumes/Macintosh HD 2/Games/1 New Builds/Loverse.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/gl2/live2d.py", line 528, in create_common
rv = Live2DCommon(self.filename, self.default_fade)
File "/Volumes/Macintosh HD 2/Games/1 New Builds/Loverse.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/gl2/live2d.py", line 190, in __init__
init()
File "/Volumes/Macintosh HD 2/Games/1 New Builds/Loverse.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/gl2/live2d.py", line 97, in init
onetime_init()
File "/Volumes/Macintosh HD 2/Games/1 New Builds/Loverse.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/gl2/live2d.py", line 70, in onetime_init
raise Exception("Could not load Live2D. {} was not found.".format(dll))
Exception: Could not load Live2D. b'/Volumes/Macintosh HD 2/Games/1 New Builds/Loverse.app/Contents/MacOS/libLive2DCubismCore.dylib' was not found.

macOS-10.13.6-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 8.2.3.24061702
Loverse v0.8.1D 0.8.1D
Sun Jul 21 20:33:46 2024

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Loverse-0.8.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
I'm not finding the save. On the load screen it is there, in the save folder there is only the Persistent file and within user/appdata/roaming I don't find a folder called Loverse.
View attachment 3775039
I don't know if you've figured it out by now but the Saves should be in a Folder inside appdata/roaming/RenPy, in which one i can't tell as i don't know the Folder name for this Game, just found out about this Game.

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Downloaded 0.8.1 and it fails to open on Mac

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Right-click on Loverse.app -> Show Package Contents, then extract this 7z into there

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Played it for around 10 minutes and pretty much lost all interest already. MC goes into VR space to find his EX that dumped him months ago without giving any reason, then finds her in weird VR space only to find out she's whoring herself out, then he gets "ejected" from VR and almost killed in the process by someone who doesn't want him sniffing around. What does he do? Tries to get back in to save a hoe, sorry but I'm really not interested in playing a fucking retarded white knight trying to "save" his whore ex. Fuck that.
Can somebody clarify on this? To be honest i almost put it directly into ignore, but i prefer to hear another peoples thoughts about it.

mtran.hs

Nov 30, 2023
The game is badly implemented. I've come back after like 6 months and still the same content for Eve. It gives you a few scenes then asked you to pay in order to progress, even though new versions have been released.

Besides that, too much grinding.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes