Mod Ren'Py Love's Champion Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements [1.3.3 Public ] [Shawnchapp]

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
banner.png

Thread Updated: 18-12-2023
Release Date: 12-06-2023
Game/Creator: Love's Champion /
Modder: / / /
Mod/Game Version: 1.3.3
Language: English

Features:

This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and story event in the game The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story. The mod guides also show all requirements for getting all possible extra dialogue options and seeing all possible extra content during events and scenes.

Stats screen: in Main girls new feature, showing stats of the girls and Story completion bar (for their main guide) and a green check to show when there guide is completed

Pressing "m" opens/closes mos menu

Improvements:
  • Massively improving HUD UI, Changed hud icons, Hud now vanishes during events (no longer will you see the hud icons or date/time in Story events) ALSO the "clock" now skips time
  • Improving the dialogue UI by changing textbox and font and colored names for speaker
  • Enable/Disable Quick Menu

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: / /

guides.png guidestats.png newui.png newuiicons.png eminame.png

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Wouldn't you know it, I added the game to my games to play list when you posted the mod on Thursday, but before I even get a chance to really try out the mod, the game itself gets updated. Dang. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Must of changed quite a bit.
all of lia's flags where changed (which is why you have to redo her entire story again) but becuase of thatc hange i decided to go though all the rest to make sure others didn't change either. also unlocked Emi story (other patreon exclusive stuff still locked but emi is unlocked because i won't stand for locking actual story content)

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
UPDATED

Change logs

Emi guide added ( Emi unlocked)
Fixed bug with Emi quests (not hiding Hud)
Updated all of Lia to the new flags
Updated guides
Bug fixes

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
UPDATED

Change logs

Emi guide added ( Emi unlocked)
Fixed bug with Emi quests (not hiding Hud)
Updated all of Lia to the new flags
Updated guides
Bug fixes
Alright, got the new game traded out with the old game. And good timing too, as with it's placement, chances are good I would be starting it on my next gaming session. Thank you for this!!!

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Alright, just completely everything on the mod, and no problems at all. Thank you so very much for your work on this!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shawnchapp

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Update:

So after looking no new content was added besides 3 repeatable side scenes with a LI so mod doesn't need an update.
Only thing added for the public version is the first 4 events for Em which this mod unlocked last update anyways

Reactions: Graybo and doujin1

J007ss

Apr 17, 2021
Update:

So after looking no new content was added besides 3 repeatable side scenes with a LI so mod doesn't need an update.
Only thing added for the public version is the first 4 events for Em which this mod unlocked last update anyways
Is the latest update 1.1.0 or 1.1.1?

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Hey mate, you forgot to update mod_version.
sigh... oh well it can stay like the until next version it shouldn't effect anything anyways. thanks for letting me know tho. i really don't feel like updating and re-uploading for such a small visual error I'll add anote in OP tho