EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
image (1).png

Overview:
My new home is my grandmother’s house that also functions as a café. Due to my grandmother’s recent illness and hospitalization, however, she was forced to close the café until further notice. When I heard about my grandmother’s situation from Chisato Komada (a childhood friend who is like an older sister to me), I looked around the desolate café and my heart was filled with a sense of loneliness. It was then I immediately thought:

“I want to bring the shop back to life again and show it to grandmother…!!!”

We renovated the inside of the shop and gave it a new name. We prepared a new menu and café uniforms and began the hiring process to find new, part-time staff. Right away two girls, Niwasaka Rira and Shionomiya Rishie, came into the cafe.

「“Um… would it be ok if we worked here?”」

An unusually strong breeze blew cherry blossom petals inside the shop and they fluttered and danced around the cafe, myself, and the girls around me. This could only be a premonition of the bittersweet tale that would soon follow…​

Updated: 10/09/2018
Developer:
Publisher:
VNDB:
Censorship: Mosaics
Version: Vol. 1 - Final
Language: ENG/JAP/CHN
Sequel: Love's Sweet Garnish 2
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
WIN: - - - -

116528 (1).jpg 116530.jpg ve_rc08_d.jpg rsz_s (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
"Bittersweet tale" - just lack of better words or...? Sometimes I like to play tearjerkers (or something close to it) so I would like to know if this is the one.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Seems like one of those rather peaceful, slightly exaggerated slice of life type scenarios, one guy, 3-5 girls?

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
It's a moege. And anyone curious what that means it what you said is a feel-good cutesy type of game that primarily focuses on cute visuals and characters.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
thare been a release of a patch in fortm of a dlc for the game
note that the patch will be 3 bucks someting

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
thare been a release of a patch in fortm of a dlc for the game
note that the patch will be 3 bucks someting
Yeah it's already uncensored.

If you purchased the steam version then you'll also have to purchase the 18+ DLC from Denpasoft to access H scenes.

Reactions: Twistty

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
It is a very well made, high production values load of sugary brainmelt. Self repeating, overexplaining, the plot is maybe intriguing for a 13 year old girl that dresses all in frilly pink. The art is painstakingly exact and completely boring.

In short, it is a moege, like Bladeue said. Now I know what to avoid at all cost.

nunchak06

Oct 22, 2017
For me the adult patch seems to not be included. anyone has a link for it?
(I downloaded the game from the MEGA link)

Ifrit969

May 17, 2018
They've changed the art style a little but it's the exact same plot (and characters) as Beach Bounce

nunchak06

Oct 22, 2017
The adult patch is in there, it's just shown in the "Extras" section after completing their story.
so you have to finish the story without h-event to get access to the adult patch (so h-event)?
if that's it, that seems pretty stupid to me

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
so you have to finish the story without h-event to get access to the adult patch (so h-event)?
if that's it, that seems pretty stupid to me
It doesn't just seem stupid. It is. But oh well.
I wouldnt mind playing this game without the ecchi anyway.

Dec 9, 2017
I really don't understand the Kemonomimi characters, animal-human characters as far as I know, that have animal ears and human ears too. Why do they have both?