VN - Ren'Py - Lucid [v0.4] [MissFit]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Saint McDaniels

a lot of content. renders are above average quality. the story is fantasy/magic in modern era, it'a a harem game but treated in a fun way. lewds are good, not exceptional, but who cares the girls are very cute and the dialogues are fun, if you really want to fap this is not the right game, this is a fun and enjoyable VN, definitely above the average of mindless and boring VNs you find around. It's a solid 8/10 and definitely recommended
  2. 5.00 star(s)

wallp

It's a shame that such a good game is at the very bottom.I found this game on page 33 There is a plot, excellent characters + a good selection of music. I'll give 5 stars. The game has potential. Try it too.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

animaxtian789

Story: interesting concept. I think the mc is really cool. I just hope it doesn't turn into some over the top power level shit.

Music: I love the music choices. I don't feel bored when I'm playing even if it's not an h scene.

Characters: I love the variety. No two characters are the same so far. I'm talking about the main girls, I don't know about the others lol.

Gameplay/presentation: I see you're always trying new things. Keep doing a great job. I'll be keeping an eye on this game.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

ryansFLYIN

Good overall. Good renders and LI's. Story seems interesting, though I feel it could have been fleshed out more? I don't know - something felt off about the pacing with the main plot & dreams.

I'm hesitant to give this a 4 star, but I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt for now. I will say, though, that the last lewd scene came out of nowhere. Like, I figured something was going to happen at that point, but not... that. The scene was enjoyable, but completely out of place. It feels like it was added for the sake of adding it to the release because between the end of that scene and the end of the game was one small 'goodbye' scene as she is leaving. I was half-expecting it to be a dream or something, but nope; seems it really happened. I hope future lewd scenes get more of a build-up/set-up than that one.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

RammingRam

This is pretty good for your first game. I like the story and I'm looking forward for more updates. I just gave it four stars because it could be better, but it's really good, don't worry.

The music choices is also good, you put effort in actually making a custom main menu, that says a lot about the work you put into this.

Edit: the updates just keeps getting better I just have to give you five stars now since I think you deserve it. Keep up the good work.