VN Ren'Py Lucky Hand [Prototype] [Dere Atelier]

Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
2egtS0.png

Overview:
What is Lucky Hand?
It is a prototype of a romance visual novel, and for now we only have a small demo to share about this project. There will be five characters in total. Yes, it is a harem!​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-14
Release Date: 2023-01-13
Developer: Dere Atelier -
Censored: No
Version: Prototype
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

b7uzo6.jpeg 3LSfFJ.jpeg IH+T+v.jpeg JDwiuW.jpeg

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
AI CG tag is missing, dev even states it's AI art. Reported to get the tag added, but uploaders should make sure, they read something like that, because it even got highlighted...
Only backgrounds.
The character almost looks like an AI model but I suspect she was either hand traced from one or one was used as a reference. Even though she looks like an AI model she doesn't look like she was AI drawn.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Only backgrounds.
The character almost looks like an AI model but I suspect she was either hand traced from one or one was used as a reference. Even though she looks like an AI model she doesn't look like she was AI drawn.
Still, the tag should be present, because for some people, even this is something they want to avoid. For me it depends, backgrounds aren't a problem, but if AI draws also the characters, yeah, I skip it, because of the obvious flaws.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Still, the tag should be present, because for some people, even this is something they want to avoid. For me it depends, backgrounds aren't a problem, but if AI draws also the characters, yeah, I skip it, because of the obvious flaws.
Yeah the shiny fake skin always dead give away to AI. It all has that shiny plasticity type skin which is a dead give away.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LiuXuande
Sep 1, 2020
Seem nice but I dont play demo so I bookmarked it. Waiting for more content, keep up the good work bud and dont forget to add Android port please.

Caiozera.626

Jan 17, 2024
I liked the game, I saw that there were updates and new backgrounds were created without the use of AI, it looks like they will continue without it so I'm excited about the project. I saw new hot pics and now we have a galery... it's realy cool.. So I'll follow it and then come back to leave my thoughts when there is more content...