Ren'Py - Abandoned - Lucky Land - Train a Princess [v0.14] [Rower]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Beefy McWhatnow

art work looks great this can be really amazing if creator sticks to developing this game more , being a sand box game it can have lots of parody characters and storylines . really looking forward to more of this game
  2. 5.00 star(s)

diadnja

good game lots of potential, the use of ai art is done really well and I hope updates will be releasd way faster as a result. The game is also a trainer and we lack good trainer content on this site.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

duck84

This review is for the second release. With that disclaimer, this game seems to have been released far too prematurely.

Currently, what little content there is appears quickly. The renders are okay but just 3d stills. One of the animations is just a single image moving up and down. The other, a nude woman dancing, reminds of the “Dancing Baby” from 15 years ago. I progressed through all the content in about five minutes. After that, what’s left is a point and click grind.

One other comment, please proof read your content, don’t just run a spell check. Just because a word is spelled correctly doesn’t mean it’s used correctly. Currently, you can go to the oasis and, “Take a Batch” (there are other similar errors in the dialog).

I hate giving bad reviews because I understand the effort it takes to create a game. There is promise but skip this game until there is some real content. If future releases improve, I will update my rating.