Release Date: 2024.02.29
Modder: R3x0n
Original Developer: SuperAlex -

Censored: NO
Version: 0.05.0
Language: English
Other Games: Lucky Mark, AMNESIA
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Shortcuts:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Spoiler Warning: These tech build show content from the full version, if you don't like to see it don't play it. You' ve been warned.

DOWNLOAD
(180.97 MB)
Win: - -

0.03.0:

MainMenu.JPG Intro.JPG Gallery.JPG

Last edited:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Are you gonna add more content (renders, scenes) or is it just gameplay enhancement? If you gonna add more content to the game while keeping the tone of the game then I'd say go for it. This is one of the best teasing games thanks to clothing, posing and writing in scenes, but shadowed by overkill grind and weak late game and ending content.

R3x0n

Apr 22, 2017
Nope, sorry to disappoint you but I'm not capable to render more images, if it seems right I will change the event's according to my preferences. It's more the second, some gameplay enhancements and fixes for sound and so on, probably some Mini-Games or let's see what I can come up with and something like different difficulties. The Teasing will definitely stay, otherwise the player isn't invested enough and the reward doesn't feel right. :LOL:

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Nope, sorry to disappoint you but I'm not capable to render more images, if it seems right I will change the event's according to my preferences. It's more the second, some gameplay enhancements and fixes for sound and so on, probably some Mini-Games or let's see what I can come up with and something like different difficulties. The Teasing will definitely stay, otherwise the player isn't invested enough and the reward doesn't feel right. :LOL:
So it would be a waste of time because if you're not going to add more content you need it's better to leave the game as it is.
The many things about Lucky Mark that made the game disappointing and it's not just the bugs, grind, but for its history trajectory. Unfortunately I don't remember much from beginning to end, but there is content present in the game that doesn't take the MC player anywhere. That's why it's essential to add more rendering content and story and dialogs, because the game developer did not give the player what seemed to be promised, a secret or blackmailed MC relationship with Elena. There's cool MC content with Christine, but when there comes a time when the MC dominates Christine the game is coming to an end and when we think we will have an MC relationship with Elena similar to Christine's relationship, that's where the game disappoints.
Talking about mini-games, the worst thing about this game. To be honest, very boring.

So the game is 15GB, if you managed to reduce that amount of size without losing quality, go ahead, but I say it's a waste of time to ''rebuild'' this game without adding new content, but you can find fan renderers that can help you because it is necessary to remove specific content from the game and add a new one instead, as I said, there are events with other characters that didn't get you anywhere.

R3x0n

Apr 22, 2017
I see I see, you have a point there.
Personally I think there is so much room for improvement it will still be worth it, gallery's, replay events and so on. And the best part of it, I can add some Fan Renders or other stuff every time I like to. At the moment LuckyMark is very hard to modifiy because all the code is compiled in one big file.
The whole end of the game is rushed, and addind Dialogs, Events with already existing renders is also possible.
But at this early stage I don't know where all of this will lead me so...if you're interesseted in testing and commenting, join the ride. ;)
PS: The size will hopefully be significant smaller (using webp or compressed jpg)

Reactions: Saigalka

R3x0n

Apr 22, 2017
Thx chthonic_goat_666, i will see if this can come in handy, when reviewing all the existing content of the game. But that's still a big step or even some big step's away.

Sure a hint system would be nice, like I was saying there will be a kind of difficulty system and depending on your selection the game will be an VN with free roam, sandbox with hints or a grindy sandbox and a gallery or something like that if you just want to...you know. :sneaky:

Animation in this game are just pictures, it's easy to extract all the content of the game like UI, sounds, images...

Reactions: chthonic_goat_666

R3x0n

Apr 22, 2017
That's... ambitious, but also cool. Wish you the very best. Btw re helping out, feel free to hit me up, esp if it's about giving the Engrish a few passes bc that was the one thing that consistently annoyed me during my otherwise cheatmod-lubed playthrough.
I will keep that in Mind, thx. Don't get your hopes to high, this system isn't planed for the first versions that's for sure, but hey why not set some interessing goals and let's see were it all will lead me to.
Jupp, the language was really annoying, can't leave it like that. My mother tongue isn't english either, but I hope to redo it a bit better than it is at the moment. :unsure:

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
Hint option.
Less grindy.
Reduce overall game size.
Better quest tracker.
Get rid of annoying music.
Fix grammar.
Fix SFX sound.
Add Ctrl button to skip option.
Complete all the incomplete scenes (if you can).
Fix lame ending.
Better GUI.
Add more than one way to earn money.

R3x0n

Apr 22, 2017
I'm only bummed out abt Chris' gf cuz she was HAWT. Just left us hanging with a bj :cautious: Thought the ending was pretty awesome tho with a trifecta of femdom, vanilla and maledom scenes.
True, that was a shame she got so little content...
The ending was a hell of a ride, but too soon and too fast. :p

Apr 21, 2019
PLEASE make it just a visual novel, sandbox adds NOTHING, not a single bit of value to the "gameplay", it's better off like a Ren'Py VN for example, I played this some long time ago and basically %80 of the time I'm playing I'm just going around trying to progress the events or trying for the 5025th time to get the "lucky" with choices (at the time I didn't play with mods), it's just painful

R3x0n

Apr 22, 2017
Hey, first tech preview for you guys.
Don't expect too much but it's a step in the right direction.
Let me know if it's working for you. :)
View attachment 1401505
Overview:
Work in Progress​

Thread Updated: 2021.09.12
Release Date: 2021.09.12
Modder:: R3x0n
Original Developer: SuperAlex -

Censored: NO
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Other Games:: Lucky Mark, AMNESIA
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD (51.06MB)
Win:

View attachment 1401508 View attachment 1401523 View attachment 1401524 View attachment 1401526

R3x0n

Apr 22, 2017
Hi again, glad to see some development! Where are the Annie scenes from?
If I'm not mistaken those are from the last update of the game or the one before and are located at the therapy session of Annie and Mark. To prevent further unwanted action because of there relation to each other, as you can see with marvelous outcome. :ROFLMAO:;)

• Thinking Face

R3x0n

Apr 22, 2017
Hmm... can you tell me how to unlock the scene? First time I've seen it tbh. It's not in the walkthrough either.
All walkthroughs are here:
Guide/WALKTHROUGH

16-18 Made by me
15 made by NanoNani
1-18 PDF converted by Kir_Laurentis , Thanks!
From v.17 walktrough:
Scene with Annie:
After you did the event in v16, fucking Annies mouth you should have a dream with her while you sleep.

1. Talk with Annie in her room about your bad dreams.
2. Use your phone and Call the Doctor.
3. Go to sleep, event will trigger automaticly next day.
When you wake up you'll go with Annie at the doctor and from there you can enjoy the event, no choices, no hidden features etc.
End of this Event.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Well I liked the game and I think it had a lot of potential.. yeah the game was grindy (I didn't mind that.. it made it somehow more realistic and not just a quick fuck game) but there were some mods already for cheats and stuff like that... I think the game ended way to fast, there were many complaints about the content at that time, apart the broken English or size.
The only way to save this game is maybe to rewrite some parts of the story and add more content but you can't really do that unless Super Alex will want to share the assets or characters with another artist/dev.
Too bad it ended, I loved the relationship between the MC and Elena? the blonde milf.. didn't play the game for a long time + the renders and animations are good as well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: R3x0n

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
Why is says that "work in progress"? I mean, is there content left to add from the original game?

P.S. : Clearly, I haven't played to game, YET!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: no1milfhunter

R3x0n

Apr 22, 2017
Why is says that "work in progress"? I mean, is there content left to add from the original game?

P.S. : Clearly, I haven't played to game, YET!
Nope not really some additonal content (pictures, animation) to add, "work in progress" is refered to the Unity side of the game, or let's better say I'm rebuilding the Unity project from scratch. ;)
And it's just a tech preview at the moment, I would barely call it a game.

• Wow
Reactions: Jake2000