Cheat Mod Unity Completed Lucky Mark Super Cheat Mod [v18.0/v1] [wurg]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
MOD doesn't work for me. Downloaded the latest version of the game and your MOD which is supposed to work with V18 but it doesn't work at all. I replaced the file with yours and when I load the game I only have $50 and the stats are not changed. I started a NEW game and skipped the prologue but nothing changed in the stats and nothing seems to be happening in the background. What am I doing wrong? I'm using the right version and copied your file and overwrote the original.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
MOD doesn't work for me. Downloaded the latest version of the game and your MOD which is supposed to work with V18 but it doesn't work at all. I replaced the file with yours and when I load the game I only have $50 and the stats are not changed. I started a NEW game and skipped the prologue but nothing changed in the stats and nothing seems to be happening in the background. What am I doing wrong? I'm using the right version and copied your file and overwrote the original.
It works - try going to the computer - youtube videos - and take the "Hackers" course.
Read the instructions carefully - it might be installed in the wrong location and did not replace the old file?

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
It works - try going to the computer - youtube videos - and take the "Hackers" course.
Read the instructions carefully - it might be installed in the wrong location and did not replace the old file?
It sure does buddy. Thanks for the Hackers course hint. That's what I was missing. I'm also looking to enroll in a "Instruction reading 101" ;)

• Crown
Reactions: Twistty
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote