Ren'Py - Lucky Paradox [v0.9.3f Public] [Stawer]

1. 5.00 star(s)

TommyEsclow

Lucky Paradox is a game with a sweet and mysterious story. It keeps the reader motivated to see more of it. The character design is gorgeous and very detailed. I very liked the expression detail which flows naturally with the dialog. You kinda feel truly talking to the characters which draws you into the story even more.

Speaking about the characters, they are very good written. Each one has a unique story and personality but you can clearly see that it fits very well with their look. I very enjoyed the conversations and the quests I did for them.

The overall gameplay is easy and fun. You know what to do and the grind is nice. I personally categorize grind in 2 ways. One is a waste of time which is implemented poorly with a bad design and the other one makes actually fun, has a good design and fits well into the game. This game has a very great one. I personally enjoyed every part and can't wait to see more of it.

The developer does listen to suggestions and implemented repeatable content into the game which makes it even better. It gives the player more freedom and a feeling of accomplishment of what he reached at this point in the story so far. I'm thankful he accepted this suggestion and I can't wait to see a great success following this project.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    + We have good looking renders but they can be better.
    + We have well writtenstory content for every characters.
    + Wel have wel written and lovable characters.
    + We well maked and good looking animations.
    + We have costumed sex scenes and some of them has their own animations and its feels immersive.

Bad Points
    - Main story of this is realy hard to understand or if i can describe better its hard to remember because of mixed lots of detail. Every update adds new and complicated story details and everytime player face with these a lot of complicated content and try to remember what happened before and connect them with current story of game which is kind of boring/annoying to be honest... With better story telling this problem could be fixed but with current story telling quality of game its not enjoyable...
    - Yes animations are well maked but they dont have enough angles or positions. And they are all first person animations. For to be honest I'm not fan of first person sex scenes. Third person always looks better but we dont have any third person animation in this game which is quite shame. And this goes for other things aswell. When someone says ''You look gothic'' or someting to our character we cant see this because of first person focus and its not immersive.

For The End & Suggestions For DEV
    I realy love this game but its have some problems, at first updates i was realy loving this game but with last updates i became more and more bored and annoyed from game story and im kind of stopped playing... I will look how things going time for time but i gues im gonna give some break and hope DEV fix this story telling problems etc. I hope he will.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Jhon1885

I like it, it's an interesting game with a lot of future in my opinion, if the visual part, the interface is not annoying is clear and helps to understand the mechanics of the game ... since his intro tells you that the game is not made "just like that" or "without wanting" on the contrary, you see the effort and affection, you get into the atmosphere right away and the characters are charismatic, make you want to know them, so I say that this game has a lot of future ahead.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Wesieboy56

This game is cute and pretty fun to play, character design is a plus, its easy to navigate around town, grammar can use some work but i'm pretty lenient in this department and can overlook it, typical RPG shenanigans but i'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one.