VN Unity Lucky Phone [v0.11] [Naughty Married]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Experiment time. I haven't tried this game yet, but will give it a go at some point. What I am going to do now, however, is see if the mods will actually do some house cleaning. The same ol' whine from anti-NTR peeps about an NTR game despite said NTR game being labeled an NTR game as per rules. Let's see what happens as I report those posts. :cool:

Boba Fett

Nov 19, 2020
I liked. There is little content, but the game is very promising. I don't know why everyone dislikes artificial intelligence content so much. Good luck to the author, I hope you will not abandon the game!!!

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
And here i was thinking they were gonna run out of family members/loved ones titles to put before "phone" in these games. But of course, just move over to adjectives, so simple. Well, i know one combination we'll never get to see: Completed Phone

• Haha
Reactions: N1rox98

beefy1977

Apr 6, 2019
So does it end when she's on the way from shopping mall or is it bugged?

nvm, I restarted the game and got the notification of the ending.

mrvyrin

Feb 24, 2024
this game has a lot going for it. the video is something new and can even make it, so the story has the ability for the MC to be there and the like. i also have high hopes for Emma

Reactions: Griev

xslutz

Aug 31, 2020
1. This is AI. needs tag for that.
2. Content wise, this was incredibly short
3. It feels a bit like an almost carbon copy of Netorase Phone, which isn't technically "bad" just kind of feels like you're doing the same thing but with AI art.
4. Story-wise, as far as I could tell, the MC talks to Emma (wife best friend) about sharing his wife before ever even mentioning it to his wife. Feels kind of scummy imo. If the goal of this game is a consensual wife-sharing thing, then it should start with love and *trust* between MC and his wife.

Just my opinions, not meant to be anything but constructive criticism. Take it or leave it. Good luck.

Bumpdee

Jul 12, 2023
I like your game. It’s a cool story an you got a not so stupid mc. I would like real picture a lot more but the ai pictures are good.
I like the art of the video calls. But the stop motion isn’t great.
The waiting time of 2 weeks sound good for me.
So let’s wait and hope for an good update.
Good job for now.

Reactions: Prinzessfreya
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes