VN Ren'Py Completed Lucy Got Problems [V1.01] [Flat Chest Dev]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes
U

User_23654

Lucy Got Problems.jpg
Overview:
Lucy Got Problems
is following the misadventures of an airheaded succubus spy in a perilous elven forest. Find your way around and get along with the forest dwellers using Lucy's well-developed personality and exceptional internal qualities.

Do the impossible, touch the untouchable and have fun, of course!​

Updated: 20/09/2018
Developer/Publisher: Flat Chest Dev -
Censorship: None
Version: Final (1.01)
Language: English
Shop (All-Ages):
Shop (+18):
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
- - - - - -
Thanks to @superelmo for the game!

Base Profile Screenshot 2018.07.14 - 18.28.02.97.png Base Profile Screenshot 2018.07.14 - 18.28.19.19.png Base Profile Screenshot 2018.07.14 - 18.28.35.31.png Base Profile Screenshot 2018.07.14 - 18.31.26.82.png

Last edited by a moderator:

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
At first I thought it was a problem with binge-eating
well I was right, she has problem eating too many dicks

Reactions: N30nu1l

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Okay, that has to be the most hilarious story description I've ever read. I'm very intrigued to learn more about these...exceptional internal qualities of hers. XD
I bet she's a very deep and warm person inside, albeit with a tight grip on her convictions and wants, able to fully take in and comfort other people no matter how how big and massive their pe- I mean, problems might be.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Hmm the dev is not staying true to himself!

The dev is called Flat Chest Dev for a reason!

The main protagonist has big breasts!

Reactions: El necrofilo

V01

Jul 19, 2017
Really short. Even though the art is good, there are no good images to be found in the demo. The dialogue is boring, and the character image constantly flipping around and moving is an annoyance. Might be worth ripping the CG when this comes out, but right now it's very meh, and the fact it's designed to be sold on Steam makes me have low expectations for the dialogue and plot improving.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
After dicking around with this a little and seeing, I think, everyting that's in it so far, I have to say. Great art. Some cute CGs here and there. The one actual scene in it is pretty good. The MC is cool, I guess, she's got promisse at least.

The forced game over with wrong choices are infuriating, mainly because it locks you on the game over screen with no way to get out of it short closing the game or waiting an eternity for it toask you if you wanna load a save. And there's a ton of these game overs too.

Gotta agree with the above comment on the dialogue. Some of it's cute, once or twice it got almost funny but for the most part it's a bit meh and tedious.

Reactions: mesoru

FlatChestDev

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Hey, peeps! Dev here. If you have any questions about LGP, feel free to ask.
Haven't downloaded it yet, how much of an effect does the 'lewd' patch have?
It adds a single h-scene and uncensors a CG in the "Looking for water" route.
The forced game over with wrong choices are infuriating, mainly because it locks you on the game over screen with no way to get out of it short closing the game or waiting an eternity for it toask you if you wanna load a save.
We're planning to address this problem in the next update.
is this uncensored?
The uncensor patch is linked in the OP post.

FlatChestDev

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
We have released on Steam today. If you want to experience a great comedy fantasy VN, go grab it .

Reactions: PeteHanson
D

Deleted member 225174

Would have bought it if it was 20% off. I'm stingy. :coldsweat:

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes