• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others - Ludus Master [v1.2] [Mike Velesk]

1. 5.00 star(s)

edwards21

This game was a surprising discovery. I was turned off by the graphical style for a long time, and I didn't try the game, but I finally did on a whim recently and I'm glad I did. There's nothing really like it out there. For someone like me who's into group sex and sharing kinks, but not humiliation and "traditional" NTR, it's a lot of fun.

Full disclosure: Some content is behind a paywall, yes. But not that much. One slave type - though that slave is the Brothel slave so kinda important - and a few scattered scenes. The vast, vast majority of content is available for free players. I do not believe that any quests are currently behind paywall.

It's a surprising amount of content for a single developer, notably a custom homebrewed engine, and honestly it's a lot of fun. There are bugs, but my few interactions with the developer have shown a solid willingness to deal with those in a timely manner.

I'm very happy with this game. I'm glad it exists.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Human1993

pretty decent game, don't let its Runscape style graphic fool you, for game with those kind of art direction it give you a lot of interactivity and simulated feel that you crave from most of adult game from this site.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

choontz

It's an ambitious project with realtime 3D graphics for the game engine. You manage some slaves and your family's Roman house.

But it's incredibly clunky to play, there's much pointless grind and repetition, and the clicking has a "laggy" feel to it all the time, preventing you from getting into the flow of the game.

The kinky stuff is pretty bog-standard, consisting of a menu choice and short animation in every case, not much else. You don't really get attached to your slaves, they are a statistic and not a person as far as this game can present them. No personality or anything is included for the girls.

I wouldn't recommend it, boredom sets in very quickly and it's far from being an RPG.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Nexor6

dont ever play this game. The graphics are terrible but this isn't why the game is getting 1 star. The dev constantly tries to mention about how this game is a community project and that it's free, and how patreon supporters "only" get some premium sex options. Guess what.

"Some" premium sex options include not being able to fuck your slave in the bath. Only blowjob. You need tier 2 patreon supporters lmao. I dont even care if it's possible to fuck your slave without patreon, i already uninstalled.

Screwing your slave in the bath is gatekeeped and for patreon supporters only. Not to mention you cant even force your slave, its all just consensual. You must grind her "libido". What a good boy slave master
  5. 5.00 star(s)

wodans

I am intrigued how games with older graphics can keep you entertained for a long time. It is typical Velesk, he is diverse in quest design. Sex is just as diverse as the sex animations. What I also appreciate about him is that his lyrics are concise, not long and tedious.
    He likes to make his games interactive. Thanks
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Meaning Less

Another excellent game.

The management mechanics are pretty decent, the training and corruption arc of the characters is well paced and the whole system is well balanced.

The game isn't complete but there are already several ways to make money and many quests to guide you around the world. The more quests you make the more mechanics you unlock and the easier it becomes to make money so do them.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

zoneitorboneit

Having played this when it first came out in addition to the many updates to it before it ended up as a separate game on latest updates, I can say I'm really pleased with it. The only thing annoying is the grind of the servants on a weekly basis but otherwise it's a great game.

The issue with this game is it could be buggy at first with each update but it's done by a 1 person team. It's always fixed within a week and this game is often updated