Unreal Engine - Lula's Saga The Holestic Adventures [2023-04-05 Demo] [LulaSmut]

1. 1.00 star(s)

sp0rx

this is just terrible, dont waste your time downloading or even playing, 15GB for a demo with very little gameplay is a bit steep, the controls aren't very explanatory and what is promoted in the screenshots is not representative of the actual game, not to mention the dev isn't taking criticism all that well
  2. 1.00 star(s)

bouncing ball 999

not optimized well, controls arnt clear. the actual game dev is on here harassing people. nothing in screenshots match whats in game. this is meant to mislead people into downloading. character models are alright but the game itself is 15gbs of download but from what ive seen of it, it only has 1 cutscene style animation of sexual content at the very beginning on the game which is un-skippable. dont hit the ESC key or you will be force to watch that cutscene again. check the comments section to see what kinda person the dev is.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Keyboard Controls:

WASD: Character Movements
    C: Camera Switch
    R: Camera Zoom (in FPS view)
    Shift: Walk Fast
    Ctrl: Walk Slow
    E or Left mouse: Action Key
    Q: Back Key
    X: Remove text in animations sequences
    Y: Switch "Idle" Lula Animations
    M: Menu options
    Arrow Up: Raise Animation Speed
    Arrow Down: Lower Animation Speed
    Arrow Right: Next Animation
    Arrow Left: Previous Animation
  4. 3.00 star(s)

demanderx

I tried it, the visuals seem appealing and the ambience is nice as well, but the controls were to clumsy for my liking , and playability is one of the things that can be a dealbreaker for me. At least the way to more forward was really clumsy for me, not natural at all. Maybe if this ever returns from "onhold" I may give it a second chance.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

sky0dragon

Taking Unreal Engine for what it really can do.
    Sadly it's only a demo for now. But great graphics and ambience. Sci-Fi sex focused world, maybe?
    Looks like it will have a story.
    Have some previews of Lula on different positions around the game.

A must watch.
    Do have some problems on controls (not qwerty or option for it), and posible problems to set up the files.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Mercedes

Hmmm, makes you want more, but I think it will be a while before it becomes a demo with a story.

+ nice avatar
    + consistent music
    + Background noise
    + many different levels, some very nice to look at (fantasy world for example)

- No relevant actions with the environment are possible
    - partly bad illumination and too many reflections
    - running speed too slow
    - Quote: "The game will be written in French as well as translate into English." Has not yet been implemented. In the options, a language selection would then be desirable, possibly also a German translation (?)
    I read it in the thread, the language can currently be switched with the [L] key. Fine, but it would make more sense in the options.

Lula will definitely land on my watch list too.
    A star rating is currently very difficult.
    Since it is not finished, 5 sternas are canceled. However, that you don't want to give the developer too negative an initial criticism and that this is currently shown very promising despite the minus points mentioned, I decided for 4 stars.

new rating for version: Demo 20200821

The game can only be controlled via ZQSD, which makes it basically unplayable with the local standard keyboard. Since it was already possible, this is a step backwards.
    I never even left the start room during this attempt. The lighting conditions are still unbalanced, so the rooms are generally too dark and the neon lights therefore dazzle. Their lighting radius is also too small to provide a halfway acceptable illumination.

mandatory recommendations:
    Absolutely integrate options that allow you to configure the controller yourself using the keyboard or mouse+keyboard. Or at least allow the choice between WASD and ZQSD.
    Provide for better lighting conditions.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

orensan

Game has great potential, but at the moment of this review it's still so completely alpha that you might hate it.

assdw not working properly, some issues with lights, random crashes and finally very little interactive content at of this date.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

jospaghettio

At the moment the game is largely an environment demo. A nighttime distopian future cityscape reminiscent of Blade Runner or Deus Ex. Nicely rendered with many object details and advanced lighting. Sexual content in the form of some nude dancing girls which are all clones of the MC and one particular female trapped in a sabotaged sex machine. The latter augurs a dark tone for the games future content. Already literally and thematically dark. Lula sees a drug overdose victim having a seisure in a dark alley. "Can't help him" There are a number of embedded sex videos playing on in game screens which are jarring to watch. Two handed anal fisting, BBC DP etc. Kinda think the dev likes sex on the heavier side.

I think I'll stick with happy little incest games. Thanks.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

scarletabyss

Good demo, a few tips though for the next release: Make *all* the train doors interactable in the subway. Make sure the controls are ported for english keyboards (at least I assume that's the issue with the controls being wonky). The sooner you get it translated to english the better attention as well. Press "L" on your keyboard in-game to change the language to English. EDIT: There's also a bug where it crashes when you ALT+TAB, not sure if that's just me.