VN - Others - Luna: Dirty Deeds [v0.3] [TitDang]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Col.Panic

At this point, I am actually surprised that games of this dev are uploaded. One look into the review and comment section says everything you need to know.

This can hardly be considered a game. But maybe I am wrong and this is just some twisted IQ test.. Anyway, keep your hands off of this and if you are really interested in the pictures, just search for the CG
  2. 1.00 star(s)

kolinson

Luna: Dirty Deeds [v0.3] [TitDang] review:

I'm impressed by how confident the developers are.
    Another game from same devs where 2 pictures and literally 1-2 dialogues are considered as a full update. Scenes not even animated!
    Literally 0 stars and -5 more for greed .

If you download the CG repack you don't miss anything.
    This can hardly be considered a GAME.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

thangkitti15

Imagine making a game but put all your content behind a "unreasonable" pay-wall, updating your game in a abnormal rate to milking your patreon and getting offended after many people pointing it out.
    I would rather go outside and giving homeless people money than paying to play this.
    P/s : Greedy dev try to scam people, nuff said.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Reiaa

I'm sorry but the dev is just a greedy baddie. I'm here to have a good time, not an hard time behind paywalls. This is outrageously ridiculous, how can you make 3 abandonned games and still get money?
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Brawson04

I love the guys artstyle, but I don't like this new style he has taken with this game. Use the old art and I am on board... It's a shame he abandoned all of his games, honestly i would probably support him if he just decided to be an artist instead of making these odd games that are only worth for his art.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Lance231

Like the other one it's an incredible monetized dumpster fire.

After milking the last one even after stopping adding content to it we get this...thing. Probably to try and start without all the flamme and incredible bad rep that the dev got.

I wouldn't recommend playing the game, or rather, paying the game. Again there is no game and the only good part is the art. Again for that price there's better stuff free in the net.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

vrtrtr

In case you're wondering, yes, this is the "successor" of that other game that made no dev progress after years but gated the content and basic functions such as saving behind a paywall.

This game has decent art that is worsened by an inability to properly apply compression, the setup and writing is just bad (sounds familiar? yeah, it was the same with its predecessor) and it overall just feels like a cash grab, considering that the other game isn't even finished or has any real progress to show.

1 Star because 0 stars is not available.
    If you fund this guy, you're actually a minion of a third rate supervillain.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Lazygime

if your hoping for a good game well its not this the developers still greedy, its previous game is Luna in the tavern. in that game much like this one you cant even enjoy anything as its a cash grab with a paywall with nothing to write about being good other then its art style which is shallow.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Anap

This game has great art, however if you've played the first one and are looking to play this game hoping the greedy developer has reevaluated his previous monetization practices that ruined the first game, you'd be wrong. This game is more of the same. Great art, however a developer who is so devoid of reality due to a handful of idiots who hype him up. If this developer rethought his monetization practices I'd gladly support him and promote him and his work. Truly disappointing.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

sluttysalvation

The actual art is fantastic, but it's heavily compressed and difficult to enjoy. I can't understand the logic behind commissioning one of the best lewd artists, djcomps, to create high-quality art, only to then compress it, and preventing players from fully enjoying it.

But on the flipside, the writing is even worse. I feel uncomfortable reading the dialogue, I think it's supposed to be humorous, but I don't think this flavour of comedy and adult content mesh well together, and it just doesn't work for me.

There's also really no incentive to get invested in this game as there's nothing to do, and to top it off, most of the scenes are locked behind a paywall, so once you've skipped through all the cringe dialogue there's no reward. It's literally a waste of time, and a pathetic excuse of a game.

It's such a shame too, because the game plays rather well, it's a good engine.

Written as of 0.2, updated for 0.3.