123qwet12

Jul 20, 2017
ok so I'm trying to log in so that I can suggest some dialogue changes and you have to login. I try to login using google, and it opens literally 100 tabs in my browser and when I finally remember my password I can't exit the browser in-game and it still doesn't log me in. This creator is sitting on a gold mine but their hubris is causing them to let it slip.

Dr. Jeepers

Sep 30, 2017
I would love to see some disgusting aliens that take advantage of this drunk bitch, I'm just waiting for a tentacle and monster tag.

jefferydomm

Jan 6, 2019
ok i wasn't going to say anything but even after you unlock the gallery your progress in the gallery is not saved. so i was pretty peeved after i closed the game and found that out after i opened it again.. this is deeply concerning

Happytimes1

Aug 8, 2016
Ya know I like the art in this game. I might actually have supported you on Patreon if it wasn't for all this nonsense. So guess what? I extracted all the scenes. All of them. Even the Patreon ones. Here you go fellas.

May 19, 2019
Ya know I like the art in this game. I might actually have supported you on Patreon if it wasn't for all this nonsense. So guess what? I extracted all the scenes. All of them. Even the Patreon ones. Here you go fellas.
Mega
I don't know if this is savage or he's a god but the creator deserved it because of being a dck

Apr 4, 2019
Mega
Tu kind. Stranger
But does it include the game itself?

Happytimes1

Aug 8, 2016
Tu kind. Stranger
But does it include the game itself?
Game can be played online at
Unfortunately I can't unlock the Patreon scenes in your game as they're locked to your login. You can however unlock any other scene in the game by opening dev tools with f12, selecting the thumbnail for the scene in the gallery, and changing the line locked_scene="true" to locked_scene="false". Then click on it and it will unlock the scene.

Apr 4, 2019
Game can be played online at
Unfortunately I can't unlock the Patreon scenes in your game as they're locked to your login. You can however unlock any other scene in the game by opening dev tools with f12, selecting the thumbnail for the scene in the gallery, and changing the line from locked_scene="true" to locked_scene="false". Then click on it and it will unlock the scene.
Ty for detailed explanation
But I don't like this code stuff....

D

Deleted member 119819

How can anyone be so damn greedy? How about this lazy Dev, actually M A K E S the game and sells it. Rather than putting "patron checks" every few seconds of it. Its basically mandatory to be a patreon or else you just play a completely gutted game.

Sep 23, 2019
Kinda funny see angry people because they got access to Demo-version.
Second thought - if scenes not loading from server then pretty sure this DRM easy to break, need just good web-programming (atleast JS) knowledge.

ArkRexkon

Aug 25, 2017
Kinda funny see angry people because they got access to Demo-version.
Second thought - if scenes not loading from server then pretty sure this DRM easy to break, need just good web-programming (atleast JS) knowledge.
uhhh. you know idk how funny it is you see a delicious looking piece of steak, in a place where you could atleast taste a bit of it to decide what you are going to do about it but before you even passed the door bouncer shows up to "ask" you to pay up for a "trial" of that "meat"
im not saying shit should be free but when you look for crowd funding it helps not to push crowd away at the door, then again seeing as the author is doing fine and there are people who are willing to "support" him its up to them i just hope things like this won't become the new norm like normal AAA games (oh you can play the game we made grindy or you can pay us to not play what you paid for and remove the grind what we put in on purpose)
and demo version and version thats gutted with clear paywalls in it are different concepts.

Last edited:

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Fucking piece of shit creator, who do you think you are? We are entitled to your creation free of charge, fuck you for trying to make money off your work.

And you troglodytes wonder why 95% of H-games are trash.
there is making a game and putting a version or 2 back up for public and then there is trashbin fire games like this that put even basic game features behind a paywall.

I can understand patreon backers having access to the latest version and to some special content but locking simple fucking features as text skipping and fucking saves behind having to pay the dev is a massive nono

1.70 star(s) 81 Votes