Chickinstrips

Jun 23, 2020
I think it would be possible using a MITM proxy like fiddler with an account that has full access to the game, and then copying responses and files from the paid online only version, and working from there. Though I can't actually verify this would work since I am not paying for this mess lol.
Its way simpler than you think I won't explain furthermore.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
bud when i sub to third crisis they don't take my game away when i unsub
That game has also had consistent and substantial updates every month for the entirety of its dev cycle so far and its story is almost complete, which would leave the rest to be additional lewds and minigames.
You compare that, or what TwistedScarlett to this game? It's night and day.

Makes me wonder if someone could fuck with dev's domains.
Edit: Oh this came up already. Would be really funny if someone took the time but it's not worth the trouble.

Mez55

Aug 1, 2021
Is this worth to try without the patreon content?
Yeah, I mean the fact that you get 1 save slot and it just overwrites is a bit annoying.

Also not really sure I trust the online version? That is kinda suspect, unless the online version is the Patreon one... That's still a bit suspect.

flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
We still can't play this game lesbian only?
Hmmm... I think you can refuse everything in the beginning, then in the Lyralei's episode select only lesbian chapters, then in the Mirana's episode choose to go to her room. You can't avoid all interactions with men, but you can refuse to do lewd things with them.

Hstrike

Apr 1, 2018
Wtf is this engine that the dev is using? Did he use this engine because it can do this paywall stuff?

1.70 star(s) 81 Votes