Zombrexo

Jan 11, 2018
i mean, at this point i'd almost sub to some modder who makes a mod to allow all the stuff behind the pay walls just to spite the dev :KEK::KEK:
Just your average dude here who is so willing to pay 10 bucks to whoever that does this because I truly believe that these types of devs won't stop unless they see the potential money they are losing on this, hell I'll even pay 10 bucks monthly to a random dude that does this because I was liking the artstyle and game layout so much that being a patreon would be what I would do originally, but seeing that this dev cares about money more than his fanbase is just too fucking scummy in my opinion.

I am serious btw, 10 bucks monthly to whoever that manages to crack the code and make everything available each month.

Zombrexo

Jan 11, 2018
Just your average dude here who is so willing to pay 10 bucks to whoever that does this because I truly believe that these types of devs won't stop unless they see the potential money they are losing on this, hell I'll even pay 10 bucks monthly to a random dude that does this because I was liking the artstyle and game layout so much that being a patreon would be what I would do originally, but seeing that this dev cares about money more than his fanbase is just too fucking scummy in my opinion.

I am serious btw, 10 bucks monthly to whoever that manages to crack the code and make everything available each month.

Just noticed that the tier for the content costs 15 bucks so I'll give 16 bucks each month to anyone that wants to crack the code every month.

Reactions: slowman and TitDang

flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
And TitDang liked it. Either he is confident in his code, or he just don't give a shit about money siphon. Actually, this is the case I think. If he is in Russia rn then normal paycheck there is around $400, is 10 less than $4.000 he got last month. He is now getting $3.000, and this is still a lot. I am also pretty envious this number, considering there are guys who work in Russia to send money home, and people from my country work in countries this people from, to send money home. Code is pretty easy tho, will look what I can do. But I don't promise that I will first to post, somebody could make it in minutes.

P.S. or this is not real TitDang that liked it, doesn't know, too lazy to check.
Hey! TitDang is not alone, we are the team of devs and artists. We spend as much money as we can to make a great game. Check credits on our site, and you will see 7 people. It's not all, there are 5 more people who wanted to stay anonymous.

Also, every release is available for free in a month after release. You can masturbate for free :D

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
What drebin said. By forcing that paywell bullshit he managed to get more money from his "few" supporters BUT, and here comes the thing that kills his future, by doing the same thing he managed to get so much hate among the common players that he will no get big like other games (Roundscape Adorevia comes to mind).

In short he gets more money on short notice but destroys his potential as a "big" developer in the long run cause his "fanbase" hates him.
That does make sense, but you have to have some sort of substance. I spent over $120 on assassin's creed odyssey helix store items...because it's a solid game and I had a lot of fun with it.

Doing his tactic with a typical VN...yeah well like you said, it will kill his future.

Reactions: TitDang

flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
I wonder how much he is paying then. Divided by 12 it could make it sound normal, but then where are this 12 people worth of content? Or he making 12 freelancers with $100 per month do little work, getting staff done, generating money just from name?

Maybe my watch broken, but it is past month already. And also every release, but not every scene.

As a business model it is legal, but god I hate this kind of thing.
It's more complex. We have 2 full-time workers (me and TitDang), others are part-time or freelancers. TitDang does a lot of work himself (art and text, as you can see in credits).

Zombrexo

Jan 11, 2018
And TitDang liked it. Either he is confident in his code, or he just don't give a shit about money siphon. Actually, this is the case I think. If he is in Russia rn then normal paycheck there is around $400, is 10 less than $4.000 he got last month. He is now getting $3.000, and this is still a lot. I am also pretty envious this number, considering there are guys who work in Russia to send money home, and people from my country work in countries this people from, to send money home. Code is pretty easy tho, will look what I can do. But I don't promise that I will first to post, somebody could make it in minutes.

P.S. or this is not real TitDang that liked it, doesn't know, too lazy to check.

I am serious at least, I get payment in 6 days at the first of august.
I don't know how to the pm system works so if you could send me a message there then we can work something out through Revolut, transferwise, coinbase, Iban, and/or swift.

Your job would be to crack the code then, verify to me that it works, I then pay you, then we make it available to everyone so that TitDang may finally understand how his behaviour would and will eventually fuck up his own business, the point of this mission would be for greedy cunts to not underestimate the modding community, the name of this mission will be: Do Not Feed The Greedy.

We will do this monthly if that's cool with you :D

• Haha
Reactions: TitDang

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
1000 USD per month is not enough for a one man army? That's crazy.
Even the poor in the U.S. can pass for middle class in second/ third world countries. While in a lot of other counties, 1000USD a month can help you live comfortably, in the states it barely covers rent depending on where you live.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
so basically the game turn into a slave/slut trainer ?

shouldnt he deserve a "trainer" tag or something ?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Of all the Dota2 heroines he had to pick the least attractive one
i disagree...

Luna is a fucking godess... and windranger is a great girl too.

its just that their proportion are completly out, turning the girls pretty ugly imho.

worst pic would have been Mirana and her drunk face and Tresdin (LC)... to stay on "human" side. (i dont count derp face enchantress LOL)

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
I'm curious about the whole pricing thing, is most of the content locked behind the $2 tier or the $15 tier? $2 seems mostly reasonable to me but the $15 would be a lil too expensive lol

_Kowareta_

Jan 26, 2019
I took the time and unlocked the save and skip option. It's just like the offical offline version of the game, an Electron app, but with unlocked features and Offlaner patreon scences.

C aadsd.PNG an you upload it on another page?

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Does the unofficial unlock work with v0.5? Or only previous versions.

Edit: Nevermind, I see now that the unlock is actually the whole game, not just a patch you can drag and drop. So for a 0.5 version we'd need a whole new version of it.

flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Does the unofficial unlock work with v0.5? Or only previous versions.

Edit: Nevermind, I see now that the unlock is actually the whole game, not just a patch you can drag and drop. So for a 0.5 version we'd need a whole new version of it.
Official version contains save feature unlocked in offline version. You can play it.

1.70 star(s) 81 Votes