• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Luna Reloaded [v0.15] [Frozen Synapse]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
OK bit confused now.

Is Diatima's Isekai like a chapter or that as it shows finished at 0.15 if it's finished it should be version 1.0 for completion unless it's like a chapter to an entire series.

Luna Reloaded is a Sequel but than I read there is a 3rd game Luna's Fall from Grace is that a Prequel to Diatima's Isekai?

Just trying to figure out the order of the games themselves. Also is Luna's Fall from Grace completed?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: L7Bear

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Luna Reloaded [v0.14] [Frozen Synapse] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

Win/Linux: v0.13 -> v0.14
[505 MB]
- - -

Mac: v0.13 -> v0.14 [513 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
So this is a sequel to a game that is not even finished yet? Than from what I am reading there is a prequel to that called Luna's Fall from Grace again not finished yet? Can't a developer finish one game first before starting 3 games at same time that is meant to be prequels and sequels to each other?
*sighs*

LFFG is finished.

Diatema's is also finished...though incredibly rushed ending to finish it. So call that what you like...but it needed finishing early as it had a million issues.

Now, do you actually have a point to make or something to say about this title or do you require more educating?

Last edited:

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
*sighs*

LFFG is finished.

Diatema's is also finished...though incredibly rushed ending to finish it. So call that what you like...but it needed finishing early as it had a million issues.

Now, do you actually have a point to make or something to say about this title or do you require more educating?
Not sure about the previous poster, but I require more educating.
Looking at the files on my computer I have:
* LunaReloaded0.13-0.13-pc
* Lunasfallfromgrace.ChapterTWO0.32-endings2-0.32-pc (March 2023)
* Lunasfallfromgrace-ch-3-0.33-endings3-pc (April 2023)

I am currently downloading:
* Diatimalsekai-0.15-pc
* Luna_Reloaded-0.14-pc

As far as what I have played so far:
I LOVED "Luna's Fall From Grace" and played up to the point when I had to choose between various MALE characters for Luna to submit to - which seemed to mean some sort of permanent submission to 1 (and only 1) guy.
screenshot0001.png Which kinda sucked, honestly.
I mean, I had been playing her as equally submissive and pretty much just a fucktoy to everyone, which might (or might not) have effected/affected my final choice.

I didn't have any particular affinity towards Sam, Nash, Ogre, the Commissioner, nor Tony.
Which is why I kinda just paused there... and seeing as it has been an entire fucking year since then, I guess my pause became a stop.

But, I guess none of that mattered, because Luna's character then went through "Diatimalsekai" before getting to Luna Reloaded.

And Luna Reloaded made no goddamn sense as someone who only played what I played in "Luna's Fall From Grace"
screenshot0001.png

So, I mean, yeah.
On the one hand, I found "Luna's Fall From Grace" really compelling and totally deserving of it's place in my "Fucking_Excellent" folder.
On the other hand... well, maybe I stopped at the right time, and maybe the other games in this series aren't for me.

So, yeah.
I mean, I guess I started this post saying I needed more *educating* to enjoy this new shit...
But, I guess I should just be happy that I got some pleasure when it was good and move on.
And let it move on without me.

(hat tip) Farewell, it's been fun!

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
*sighs*

LFFG is finished.

I understand your frustration, I've explained it a dozen times as well, but I don't think it's necessary to express those frustrations in this way. FrozenSynapse did this to himself by rushing the endings from LFFG to get to Dia (some of them do end abruptly when it felt like there was still more story to tell), and basically abandoning Dia to start this game.

And for what it's worth. As much as I loved what Dia could have been, I'm happy that Synapse decided to move on rather than stick with something that was clearly broken and spending what probably would have been a ludicris amount of time and effort to fix.

Reactions: michelita

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I mean, I had been playing her as equally submissive and pretty much just a fucktoy to everyone, which might (or might not) have effected/affected my final choice.
Hah, yes, it certainly did and does.

I didn't have any particular affinity towards Sam, Nash, Ogre, the Commissioner, nor Tony.
Which is why I kinda just paused there... and seeing as it has been an entire fucking year since then, I guess my pause became a stop.
Honestly, if you stopped there, I would delete all the LFFG versions and just download the new All In One version (no swapping of saves and diff seasons etc).

You should replay as a dominant takes no shit from any men personality (this is canon ending btw)...I'm sure you will enjoy it much more. This is the character that makes a brief cameo in Diatema. As for Diatema itslef, honestly, I would just advise anyone to play it up to where the sandbox starts and then stop...and just know there is a nuclear war, the bad guys make it to earth also...and Diatema puts herself into Stasis and everything goes to shit.

All you really need to know heading into Reloaded :)

another whore....
:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
*sighs*

LFFG is finished.

What is the order you need to play them in to understand the story itself?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Luna's Fall from Grace Chapter 1 then 2 (there is now a combined version)
Diatima's Isekai
and now Reloaded.

The "cannon" endings are Badass Dominant Luna from LFFG, and I don't think we actually know what Dia's cannon ending is as of now as she has only been teased in Reloaded, but I've read from others it's supposed to be mild and meek for Dia. Perhaps that came from a Patreon post or more than likely it's just wishful thinking.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
LFFG (All in One)...
Diatema up to the sandbox starts, then just forget it and know that it ends with the bad guy aliens coming to earth, nuclear war and Diatema putting herself into stasis to save herself (import to remember).
Luna Reloaded

Luna's Fall from Grace Chapter 1 then 2 (there is now a combined version)
Diatima's Isekai
and now Reloaded.

The "cannon" endings are Badass Dominant Luna from LFFG, and I don't think we actually know what Dia's cannon ending is as of now as she has only been teased in Reloaded, but I've read from others it's supposed to be mild and meek for Dia. Perhaps that came from a Patreon post or more than likely it's just wishful thinking.
Dominant good fighter Diatema is canon. Anyone else says anything different are quite frankly wrong and misinformed.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
So just downloaded the game for the first time and must say I'm pleasantly surprised so far. I didn't finish all the available content so far so this is just my imression from the first 20 minutes or so. I played the first Luna game and overall it was a mixed experience for me. I really liked some aspects but also really disliked others.
Luna Reloaded seems to be more, how do I say this best, grounded and focused maybe. Both the plot and the available actions which is a big step forward from the first game imo. Am really looking forward for more. (y)

Btw, I'm really glad they got rid of that annoying design to not show any text with the first new picture. That was so irritating and unneccesarily slowed down the game in the first couple of minutes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maviarab

DERAX12345

May 14, 2017
Awesome game, needs more reviews, I dont care about writing them here anymore after they used to delete a lot of them but still ! Nice work!

Nov 19, 2022
Can anyone tell me if there's currently non-consentual content in the game? Like the female character getting groped, molested, etc..

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes