VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Luna's Adventures [v1.0 SE] [Dumb Koala Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

spacezombie

I was very dissapointed.

The characters look really good and I also love the squirting but everything else is kinda meh.

The story of a horny girl is good but this game is just too short to do anything good with it.

The character feel almost the same except Luna who I really liked.

The sex scenes are very boring and nothing special happens, they also have no animation.

And the ending is just trash, you get an awful uniteresting fantasy scene which I always hate, I don´t care for dreams or fantasies I can have these in real life I don´t need to play a game for them. And after the scene was over the game finished too which just felt very abrupt.

But if you like very short vanilla yuri games you can try this.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

don.shakalov

At first I wanted to write a detailed review, but then I decided that the phrase "hot lesbian domination with lolis" is more than enough to describe this little gem, and if you want to know more, just play it. The only downside is that this game is too fucking short. However, I still rate it 5/5 just because there are too little lezdom games out there.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

lnomsim

This is a masterpiece, but unfortunately, way too short.
    Only static CG, but the renders are out of this world, some faces look simply human.
    Stay away if overexaggerated squirting is not your thing though.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Lovely_Sight

Very cool game! in the top of my favorites! graphics and plot. Super! The girls painted are very cute, costumes and scenes. I want to have more of these games! also, the plot, although it does not have a translation into other languages, but it is so concise and exciting, I advise everyone to try this game.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

BrowserMan

What is there to say. Dumb Koala once again delivers a kinetic little story about some yuri action. This one deals with exposed situations, submission and "girly" kinks. The art is enjoyable if you like the Virt-A-Mate style, though I will say it's top notch.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

locomakle

Another Small Game from DKG that is really impresive, the story made want more, the renders seem pretty good for me, nice color palette and well good Bully Lesbo action.

Still as always felt that the story was too short, and of course there are no choices since this is just a AVN

With all that said, i have to give it a 5/5. A lot of people want more of this potential and power