VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Luna's Fall from Grace [v0.33 Public] [Frozen Synapse]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4866084

This is quite possibly my favourite game on here or very close to it.
    It feels different to the other corruption titles on F95 and the big bonus in my book is that you have a variety of ways to play Luna. She can be a hero or a badass, submissive or defiant. Different scenes and choices can be available on your playstyle alone.

You are also not forced to be a whore and fuck every guy who wants into her panties. The option for lesbian relationships is also a big plus.
    I love playing Luna as a defiant badass who lets "Dark Luna" out to play...which usually results in lots of gore and funny dialogue...

The story is crazy and funny...disturbing and sinister...at times. It feels like a breath of fresh air among the usual corruption titles. I can't wait for more Dark Luna content! will we rule the World and have an army of slaves?

Graphics are nice, although Luna's early model is....ewwww.
    Luckily she gets upgraded later in the game and some nice long hair.
    At least she looks the part of a very sexy Sucubus type now :devilish:

This is a seriously good game and you would do yourself a disservice not playing it. Unless you don't want to play as a female, which is understandable if your a guy ;)

I so recommend this. Five stars and I'll even throw in a free virgin sacrifice.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

looseylucy

After playing the initial release I was really excited for this game. The second version worried me, the MC's appearance changes randomly and the game's direction seems so far removed from the first release, the new characters don't even make sense in the context of the world the first release built. Not to mention, there is a new character being introduced almost every 30 seconds, it's painfully obvious they can't all feature equally yet they're identically introduced like they're going to be featuring a lot.

The game has continued on this route. MC's appearance continues to change wildly, with some woeful attempt at justifying it that the MC had an epiphany or whatever and this affected her physical appearance too.

Now, 6 months later, the game's direction is still meandering about like a lost orphan, each update has such a different feel that it feels like the dev is basing them off whatever other game they enjoyed playing the most this period. If you enjoy waiting years for content updates with characters you prefer with month long stopgaps of characters the dev forgot about being shoehorned in then go for it, this game is pretty average but I'm sure it has something for you.

Honestly, imo, the first update set out a really good story and could have continued from there and been very satisfying. But with the way the game swings about so wildly and the MC's appearance changes so much, you could be forgiven for thinking you're playing an entirely different game every time a new update comes out.

All these reviews saying they love the story/plot or whatever... lol... there isn't one. It's so, so wildly inconsistent and random, characters that play a significant role in one update never appear again, one update the world is very grounded in reality, the next we get sci-fi aspects and a cult of witches that can look into your eyes and read your soul... if you think this has a good story, you're criminally insane
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4766487

This is without doubt, my top game on here.

The dev has done a great job of implementing the domme/sub corruption/purity traits. I love playing Luna as a defiant/corrupt succubus type character. On this path she will destroy her enemies, make men her slaves and take all the territories, becoming a demonic queen over them.
    It's very satisfying instead of the usual weak, bimbo slut type female MCs.

The gfx seem improved in later updates too. Luna is HOT with the long black hair model. She's my kind of gal ♡

Well done dev, you are doing a great job on this. I'm dying for more!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4627601

At first I was sceptical about this game. I expected another typical "Female protagonist is just a mindless slut" type game. However, the dev has made branching paths with appropriate differing results depending on your choices.All tied to stats and how you play.

My favourite path is Luna being a dominant badass that is slightly unstable.
    It was so much fun taking no shit from the horrible characters out to ruin Luna's life or abuse her. Like punching the Madame or killing the Mobsters.
    No weak girl here!

The story kept my attention and was part thrilling but equally dark humour.
    A fair amount of lewd scenes are present, including plenty of lesbian content which made me happy.

Renders were basic at times but some improved in later updates. The newer Luna model with long black hair is much better.

Sound was sometimes repetitive, using the same soundbite over and over.

Overall a very entertaining game which kept my interest. I look foward to more.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

berny

I really want to give the game 5 stars for its ambitious and new approach and (mostly) succeeding while doing so, but imo the game also leaves a lot to be desired.

First, the good. Obviously the MC or better said the different ways you can play her. While most games only have one approach (the MC ends up as a cock-loving slut), this game is a lot more ambitious. You can gather different stats, and as a result the game will feel very different. You can be dominant, submissive, good, bad etc. That itself isn't new, but I've never seen it done so well.
    Because where this game stands out is the way these stats influence the game. You won't just be locked out of content, but instead you will see different content, because there is no right way to play.
    What I especially like: You can sometimes act against the MC's nature. So for example you can do a submissive action as a dominant character, resulting in a different scene. That is brilliant because you as player actually feel like your choices influence the MC and her actions without blocking you from content. There is a gameplay mechanic that is trying to prevent this, but so far it is possible without severe consequences and I really hope you will be able to balance these situations in the future.

However, I can't really give the game 5 stars.
    The most obvious flaw are the average renders. They are really not good and what bothered me even more, often very dark with bad lighting.

Another big contra point for me are the very underwhelming sex scenes. IMO they are pretty bad. They are very short with a couple of pics and zero emotions. I mean I'm glad they aren't accompanied by juvenile banter, but there's just nothing exciting about them.
    The story imo was ok, I've definitely seen worse but in all honesty, it's also not that great and often all over the place and inconsistent. Most characters aren't very interesting, mainly because there are too many characters. For example you meet two FBI agents very early in the game and can spy for them but they never appear again, except for one phone call. The setting is also ok and serves its purpose but also didn't pique my interest, because again, it's all over the place with no real consistency.
    I'm also not a fan of the character models. They often look very unnatural and almost comical in their proportions, especially the MC, but this didn't affect my rating.

To sum up: You should definitely try this game if you are interested in games with a female MC. I can't praise the game enough for trying to improve female protagonists games. And maybe my contras won't bother you as much as they did me.

PS: The MC's appearance changes later in the game. So if you don't like the preview pics because of that, give the game another try.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

0Jg6@^$WYe

Revised rating (from 2 to 4 stars): I was not expecting this game to continue so long, but the updates have been substantive, the character models have improved, and while the plot is still a bit hallucinogenic, it's been fleshed out quite a bit. If you like sci-fi settings, this game is getting to be a Recommend. Just know that the MC is pretty ugly in the beginning.

==============
    I hate to give bad reviews, but: The models -- including the new ones -- are very ugly, especially the bodies. The attribute system is interesting on its face but really only exists to lock out most of the content to force replays. The sci-fi/futuristic plot elements are unnecessary and distracting, basically just an excuse to use some Max Max models. The h-content is kind of over-the-top, relying more on extreme elements like cartoony BDSM than believability or emotion.

I've followed the game for a while, as it felt like it was going places, but it's been a lot of releases now, and I can't even follow the plot any more, which leaves me with bodies that look like a five-year-old attempted to draw his mom.

One star for showing up, and another for sticking around for a bunch of releases, which is admirable.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

turncoatvolatile

The good points of this game are the story and the setting. The MC is not an innocent girl like in many other games with female mc. She has been around, and she is not naive. When she does something, she knows what she's getting herself into—most of the time.
    The game is very focused on BDSM themes. So if you like that kind of thing, you'll probably like this game.
    Choices matter in this game, and something you did 3-4 updates before will come to bite you in the ass later in the game.
    The submissive route is pretty standard for games with female mc, but it's done very well.
    The badass route is quite original as you can take revenge on the bad guys and even kill them. I am still undecided if badass Luna is an antihero or a villain.
    The hero route is probably the least developed of the three. You won't get many sex scenes on this route.

Pros:
    Engaging story, good setting, mc personality. You can actually fight back and kill the bad guys. Luna's personality changes based on the player's choice.

Neutral
    The point system works fine—most of the time. I am okay with it, but I am sure there will be people who don't like it.

The cons:
    1) The renders are okay, but they are not that good. I would say, average overall.
    Most people probably aren't going to like Luna's model at the beginning of the game. Hang on in there. Later on, Luna gets a lot more beautiful. Imho.
    2) Most of the men here are complete scumbags, molesters, rapists, etc.
    The game and Luna really need some "normal" love interests.

Things to improve: The visuals. As I said, they are okay, but clearly, this isn't the game's strong point.

Overall: A very good game. If the visuals are improved, it would be a great game.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Angelray

Game is trying too hard to be something special, using techniques which have proven their efficiency, but lack the fundamental : an engaging story and interesting protagonist.
    In the course of the introduction, we already see so much of previous events, it doesn't really give us the time to appreciate our protagonist, her life, her future.

The girls models are okay, but the setting is already seen in many works.

The game can become good, but it will take time to fix its "standard" curent issues.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

krantos

Good game that is held back by a few design issues.

Let me say first off, that the game gets a lot of points from having so many choices to define the character.

Unfortunately, this causes some problems. By leaning so hard into the choices and stats, the game kind of forces additional expectations onto itself. Which it sadly doesn't live up to. If my Luna is super submissive, and a man tells her to take her skirt off, it shouldn't require corruption points to do so.

Similarly, the game discourages you from choosing mixed responses with the sanity or "Mental Stability" attribute.

That is bad design. You should be able to respond differently to different situations. Maybe I take the Corruption option in one situation, but don't like the corruption option in another. Too bad, game doesn't like that.

Requiring you to go all one way or another is bad story telling. People aren't one note and stories shouldn't be either.

Another complaint is I just don't find the characters that appealing. Overall, I like the context, but the renders aren't great.

The only really good things about the game are the setting/plot and the number of choices.

Unfortunately, I don't feel like the creators are taking full advantage of either, due to bad design in the stat system and poor rendering ability.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

RedRicker

Always a fan of female protagonist and lesbian heavy games, but even within that category this is one of the best.

One of the few where I've seen choices actually matter. The alignments of Good/Bad and Submissive/Dominant actually lead to different dialogues and scenes, closing off other parts of the story. Story is well built and not slow burn; interesting characters who have reason to act the way they do. Music pretty decent

Perhaps the few departments I'd love changes are in quality of renders (some models e.g. Nancy are not that great, and the Protag's looks are sometimes not great. The medium red hair at the poker game was excellent), and length of sex scenes.

Really looking forward to future updates :)
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Vyacheslav Grinko

After seeing this game multiple times on latest updates pages i decided to give it a try. So here is my thoughts and review about update v0.17 .
    The game is truly unique because there is a system in the game that each choice you make shapes the personality and the outcome of each scene which it can lead to multiple paths in the future . Female protagonist throughtout of the story has many different hairstyles and clothing which i belive that makes the game less boring plus you can even avoid NTR and sex scenes and go for a full lesbian route and still the game doesn't punish you for that. In conclusion i would definitely reccomned this game cant wait to see more of this hidden gem of a game .
  12. 4.00 star(s)

HonEkoNoTaI

Amazing game for the arts, choices and diversity. i hope it will keep improving.
    For once, this is a game which allows more than just depraving the main girl character, although it is obviously possible.

Edit : on a second thought, and probably now that i encountered more games with 3d modeling, i find some default in those here. They can clearly be improved. I remove one star because of that, the game is still interesting because of the story, freedom of choices and the many different path, although because of them, it obviously requires much work to add content and scenes. Still having hopes for this game.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

Blizzard99

Playing the game was quite enjoyable. I tried a freeplay playthrough, one where Luna is a badass, one where she is a hero and one where she is submissive apart from the freeplay playthrough. Loved how there is a lot of lewd content whichever path the player chooses and the ability to shape Luna's personality was quite interesting. Story is fairly solid with each path offering different outcomes in the overall story which makes it interesting.

However, I wouldn't say that it's a perfect game. I feel the render quality isn't great, some scenes are set weirdly and the lewd animations can be improved, but these two negatives does not stop me from being interested in the game and having an enjoyable experience while playing. So, I wouldn't stop playing the game due to such negatives.

I did prefer the evil Luna look more than the MC's look. So, I hope there is a choice where MC can adopt evil Luna's appearance.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

YuriiH

The game is great!
    So far it allows you to select your own style for the playthrough. Your character's choices and stats matter in this game and you can develop your own heroine -- which is awesome! This leads to a pretty decent replayability potential, in order to see the scenes and unfold somewhat different story.

The only downside is the one happening to all the games with this approach. When the stats number grows high enough, it may eventually lead to development hiccups and story confusion. So, the larger the game becomes, the more issues in story branches it will present.

Another thing is that the evil counterpart of the Main Character is far much more attractive than the MC herself, but that's probably a matter of preference.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Ammy_gordon

I'm honestly in love with this , wow ! Just wow! It's as if I was watching some sort of movie. One of the very few Female protagonist that I enjoyed. The story is captivating aswell and it seems to have getting better every update. I know it's supposed to be a review but I don't want to give away anything , It's worth it
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Avakao

I'll be honest, I didn't expect to like this game. But I like it. I always read comments first, and they are quite divisive on if I could play Luna as lesbian or not. And honestly, I just decided to try it anyway.

I choose the badass hero with just a little corruption to balance. I was able to have her kicking or using other ways to avoid anything I didn't like. There's a scene, where she's drugged, but I was already expecting something really, really bad. But the badass made her endure and in the end gave the asshole what he deserved. Other than that, I only had scenes with girls.
    Mind you, you won't be able to not see dicks, it's a heavy game where the men treat women like objects, slaves, etc. Which makes me feel even better when I can kick their asses or go even more extreme on them.

As for the story, I admit, it's nice and different, kept me more interested than the sex scenes (which I wasn't impressed by any I got, tbh.)

I love Luna, in the route I've played, she was always smart and sometimes predicting what others would try, etc. I liked the characters, in special Emma (Agent Hearts) and Nancy.

I just hope the game can deliver something once is done, and I hope it doesn't fall on any forced scenes that may make me hate it. Because I can see some choices bringing some nasty consequences, but I hope the author has always a solution for those wanting to avoid them. So far, this game def left me a nice feeling of control over my character actions and choices.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Lamphead

This is a truly unique game.. a female protagonist game is already unusual from the West. But this game has a lot to break down.

Let's get potential dealbreakers out of the way.. this is not a 10/10 renders game. It's good and gets the job done, and IMO the female characters are stylish and fine, but other stuff varies in quality. There are too many characters introduced in a short span of time. On one hand, appreciate the scope that the game creator has planned, but on the other hand, too many random character to care about.

That said.. this game has one of the best depictions of 'agency' or 'choice' over your PC. There are two paradigms under which most decisions are based on.. hero or corruption, and submission vs. defiance. Not only does this game have these choices, it actually commonly changes the scenes or outcomes enough that I feel like they matter. And it looks like there will be a system to track your character's personality as your decisions shape it.

The story has bigger plotlines going on and a supernatural twist perhaps to be had, it's fine to good. There's a host of characters that are fine and serve their purpose. Honestly, the main 5 star thing about this game revolves around your ability to choose the fate of your main character, in a way that few games actually allow.

It's a bit of a slow burn though, so don't be expecting crazy things off the bat. But it's an excellent play through right now, even.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

TessSadist

I don't have much time to play adult games now, so I value my time very highly for enjoying them. I got this recommended to me by a person I tend to trust, and she said I would enjoy playing a real female character with some agency/choice.

She was absolutely right, I am really looking forward to seeing where the story goes because the setup and characters are all for the most part outstanding. I also love the main character (the only gripe I have is the haircut, which is so different than my own hair so I lose a little bit there) and am getting engaged with what happens to her. I rarely need these games for pure porn content, but rather a combination of a good story first, and then some porn added in to spice it up...and this is what we have here! Looking forward to seeing where it goes!
  19. 3.00 star(s)

Darklord1234

Hate to say it but the story that everyone else seems to love here left me very unimpressed. The so called choices are mostly meh imo and everything just feels way too railroady from the get go. I get that it is because of "the story" but I guess that means I don't like your story enough to really want to participate in it. Good models. Very pretty. Choices and story are not at all great imo. I mean if she is really a badass with supernatural powers why take any shit at all? I get it she has to learn about who she really is...trope...blah blah blah....but why can't I immediately lean into Dark Luna? I mean she is literally in a position with nothing to lose why not go with it? And I love how protags are always so fucking stupid around people they don't like or trust and so then get taken advantage of...again...for "story"...ugh...just too much of this bs. Mediocre game at best.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

Habawa

The story is told with style so that is nice. The story goes off the fuggin rails pretty quick though and to me was hard to follow at some point. The model used for the main character is excellent so he get +1 point for that. I feel lots of opportunities for interesting sex content was missed, especially when playing a more submissive type. It has potential I guess?

3/5 but raise to 4/5 because the MC looks very well rendered.