Others - Completed - Lunatia Covenant ~Pale White Agent~ [v1.0] [MaraStudio]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Sealbae146

Storyline:
    Some typical cliches generic here again 'Demons starts doing some evil shit then church decided to sent an agent (who is a sister from the church)
    to investigate the cause' which is by the way a "One-man mission" (wonder whats gonna happen) overall some boring storyline you could find anywhere nowaday.

Sound:
    Sound design is... pretty "meh" the ambiance sound is terrible, sfx is mid, and there is nothing worth mentioning for bgm. voice-over is pretty good except the part that they use the same voiceline for the H-scene which only 1 or 2 voiceline.

Art:
    Now the good part is here (literally the best aspect in this game) The art is Soo So good in this game especially the character design its just "GOOD"
    and the CGs are fire! (the animations are shitty tho) the background stage is not that bad too.

Controls:
    Heres come the shitty part, The controls in this game are fucking STUPID even for the side-scroller game (no hate btw) like who da hell in their right mind is design it like this?
    not to mention the weirdass hitbox that made it near impossible to hit enemies but enemies can easily hit you???

Content:
    The game takes around 40min~1hr to complete which is pretty short for the given price. stills there are quite lot of CGs and Animations (40+) which is nice.
    I like that the H-scene changes depending on the conditions of occurrence even if it the same enemy it can still add some variable to the scene.

Replayability:
    Honestly... just don't replay the game. There is nothing that really worth another 40 min of your life. better just fap and go. (or just come by to fap like me)

Fun factor:
    if you're a casual side-scroller H-game enjoyer (again, no hate) or if there a particular scene that you like then you might be able to enjoy this game
    (for me I really like the scene that FMC got mistaken for a Kingdom's spy and got capture by the empire army and became thier sex slave. (Which is one of the bad ends) Like why would you do that to her! she was just tryna help ya! and she crying while sucking dick and getting bang? somehow that really turn me)

My opinion:
    Overall this game got a lot of potential to be better than this sadly the execution is really poor. Other than Art and Character design all I could say is "disappointing" but if you like side-scroller game then maybe you should give it a try!
  2. 2.00 star(s)

gamePlayer99_99

Art is really good but the animations themselves are weak. They are either a single penetration loop or a 'finish' loop which is just a slight variation of the standard loop. No fluids.

Gameplay is clunky and not interesting. You end up spending all your time trying yo get hit enough so you can die and trigger an H scene. Before you know it you'll use the LCG cheat to unlock the gallery because that's all you care about.

Controls are painful and non-intuitive.

Dialog takes forever to skip. And you gotta listen to that annoying high-pitched hentai voice the whole time. It's the worst.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

satou1507

All fun and games until you stuck because of a bug refuse to properly lower the bridge for you to advance.
    I usually have high tolerance to bad side-scroller, but this game is just unplayable, so nope.
    Also, the game aim to be a metroidvania with complex map, yet it doesn't have a mini-map, hence it is very easy to get lost. Before being stuck, I feel that the game is just tedious to enjoy a fap or two.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

ScionOfGoldenFlame

I swear every single one of these side-scroller-type games are made by the same person/team. They all have the same artstyle with the same janky animations and the same pitiful gameplay.

Now, this one at least, is not horrible, but it's not pleasant to play either. Enemies are dang near impossible to hit, but they can hit you no problem. You meander through short stages with minimal plot with gameplay that is decent on paper and meaningless in execution. The CGs are decent at least, but anything that moves looks really awkward.

The game takes about 40 minutes to beat start to finish, and its not worth even that paltry amount of your time.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

SaintofCoom

How is it that in 2012, KoooooN soft started making better side scrollers in flash than half of the side scrollers we've been seeing in the last 5 years. This game is just a copy and paste of the other low effort side scrollers but with worse controls. H scenes are pretty low effort as well and that's what we came here for. would give no stars.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Quintilus

Mediocre sidescroller. Basic fighting system, several spells, upgrades, nothing special. The only problem is a bad keybindings not actual enemies in game.

While there are lots of erotic scenes (30) they all pretty static and similar. I.e. they animated in sense of "two centimeters forward there -> two centimeters back there -> repeat", so entire scene looks like a two frames video.