• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Onhold - Lusalia [v0.7.4B] [OffPathGames]

1. 3.00 star(s)

krantos

Game is trying to be a combination of Claire's Quest and Karryn's Prison.

At this stage, despite a premise with a lot of promise, its just not fun to play.

A key component of Claire's Quest is there isn't any combat. Events happen and can be skipped if they're repeats.

On the other hand, Karryn's prison, the battle sex is the focus of the game.

By trying to marry the two games it fails to be as interesting as either.

Some events should not be "Combat". For example, when you get captured and taken to the camp. Which, btw, is a situation with a ton of potential. Sadly its wasted because every time you "Service" the troops you have to go through the incredibly slow and repetitive "Sex Combat". It should have just been an Event that happened.

Despite really liking some of the ideas here, I quickly lost interest just because the Combat system is so vapid and monotonous.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

MarshmallowCasserole

There's an influx of battlefuck games lately, and to me it's obvious what game inspired them.

So this one has a pretty bog standard plot (parents are killed, daughter has to navigate monster-infested fantasy world where everyone is out to fuck her). Credit where credit is due, at least this battlefuck makes some internal sense. The protag can beat a monster or a bandit the hard way, and it will cost her a lot of hit points because she's a wimp and her weapon is a stick staff. Or she can let them fuck her, and it will cost her significantly less energy. You can somewhat direct enemies where (not) to touch, but you still have to end the battle with positive HP to "win". Navigating the world is a combination of sneaking, picking off weaker enemies, and scrounging resources. Most of it is ok, but stealth needs a lot of work, as enemies are moving randomly, instead of having patrol paths.

Other than that, there isn't much to praise or criticize. There's currently extremely little content, adult or otherwise. If this is 0.7, then maybe try it when it's 0.28 or 0.35.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

popabear

Lusalia [v0.7.4B] review

Very very standard in a boring way. Nothing special, nothing unique. Everything this game has to offer, I've seen before. And in every case, somebody else does that particular thing way better.

Art is meh, sex scenes meh, stealth gameplay meh, combat extremely meh. Pacing is very slow. And it's short and runs out of content quickly, despite being heavily padded with bog standard boring RPGM gameplay.

Spam the same attack a million times to kill the slimes. Fun times. Yeah no thanks! Cya.

Move along people, nothing to see here.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Dinamida

Standard RPGM game. Nothing really special about it.
    Has potential to be a good one tho, thats why i rate it 3/5.

Combat is standard RPGM combat including a very basic ero-combat system, that's unique for each type of mob you're fighting.

There isn't much story atm, but the start is a nice one.

For Sexual content atm you only have the standard triage Oral, Anal, Vaginal sex and no fetishes.

Overall: It has some potential to be a good game, but at the same time this game does not give the promise of not being a cash-grab, so i'd hold back from donating for now until we get some actual content.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

souldead341

So, review for version v0.6 things may change with later versions of the game.

So, this is a decently drawn combat rape / standard combat rpgmaker game so far.

While there's not much to it so far, it does seem to follow the same basic story as MANY other games. Girl is an ordinary villager, her home is destroyed / attacked by soldiers, try to survive on her own. But there's just not much there currently.

The combat that the other reviews rave about is honestly nothing that innovative. If you've played just about any other rpgmaker game you've played the basic combat of this, you attack enemy then attacks or enemy is charging an attack you defend. The combat rape (in my preserve virginity attempt) was just a standard "enemy knocked you down / grabbed you" type of thing, struggle, wait, or recover. I never got past the initial stages of grab, since that was my goal. I hit the end of the current content where everything became placeholders (nice to mark that) and unfinished.

Then there's the currently really bad parts.

There's nothing to indicate what buffs / debuffs are on you, so you have no idea if your defense boost is still active unless you can tell by enemy attacks increasing in damage. Enemies still have them, so it seems to be a developer choice for some reason.

The balance is kinda shit / annoying. You find far to few healing items and get to little xp (or maybe can't level past 2). I get that you're supposed to be avoiding combat to survive in the forest, but almost all the items are literally next to enemies and I gave up safely getting them on multiple failed attempts to stealth getting to most them.

The inn costs 24 gold to stay in, unlike basicallt any other RPGmaker game you have to buy an inn key then go to the room, instead of just renting the room from the innkeeper. And resting in the inn doesn't heal you, so (with the way the system in the game works) that 24 gold doesn't include any food, and enemies (except maybe soldiers, I managed to avoid them) drop 1 gold.

Walking through tall grass prevents enemies from seeing you in the LONG stealth section in the forest. It also prevents you from running, but not enemies. Trying to run from an enemy? Better crouch and walk slowly to stealth away so the enemy that's already seen you can catch up.

The soldiers in the forest have no discernible pattern. So you have to wait until they randomly decide to look away, up to about a minute in some cases due to shit luck, and then hope they don;t decide to instantly look back.

Like always I feel like I've forgotten to write something into the review, but I'd personally wait a bit for a later version to play (again in my case)
  6. 5.00 star(s)

tulsa7

It's still early but it has huge potential

Gameplay 5/5 with a little polish it can be some of the best combat I've seen in an adult game. By polish I mean balancing, not bugfixing, it's no problem at all when it comes to bugs

Art: 5/5 Simple, very cute, very charming, the characters are attractive

All in all well done, look forward to more content
  7. 5.00 star(s)

florna76

One of the more developed combat systems out there, although the public demo is only in Act 1. Indulges a variety of kinks including rape/nonconsent, slimes, egg implantation, prostitution. Just hoping there is more of a content update soon.

Fairly bug free - just don't play the 4.1 demo linked in the OP, play the public demo linked in the thread on page 6 that has fewer bugs and more features.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Leelloominai

I just only need 5 minutes with this game to say how well made and far apart from other rpgm it is.

Even in this early state of the game 0.3.6:
    - i didnt find bugs,
    -the npcs all have dialogs,
    -no dialogs feels generic
    -special dialogs for some very little situations
    -good and fast tutorial.

This game made my hopes up
  9. 5.00 star(s)

effen88

This game could be a step above the rest, but the latest version of the game is just an alpha version with a few hours of content.

The general gameplay concept is the same as most other Gameover Rape games - but it has a much more developed combat sex system and full in-combat penetration pics, anal, double penetration, and creampies.

The game isn't fully balanced yet and can be too-tough/grindy, but you can sneak past enemies and save any time so it's not that big a deal if you are just looking to see the content and try out the cool combat system.