EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Act1DemoCover.png

Overview:
Lusalia is an erotic RPG dealing with themes of dominance and submission. You play as a woman who is torn from her home by a local civil war and must travel across her kingdom to find family.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-11-23
Release Date: 2022-09-29
Developer: OffPathGames - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.4B
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Screenshot (9).png SpiderAnal Egg.png AdqoJp.png 1Campfire.png 1.PNG Screenshot (10).png

Last edited by a moderator:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Saw this game on Roguevictory signature and decided to play the demo before it got it own thread, I must say it was actually very good and have lot of potential. Interesting story, hot H scenes even with the rough art, very fun combat,.... the only complain is the enemy was a bit too much with their speed chasing after the MC and how good they are to find her even though many time I'm behind the rock or a tree, thank God for the cheat combat but in the next update Dev should ton the enemy down a bit
Overall it was a good start and I hope to see more updates soon, wish RogueVictory the best with this project

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh yeah! Forgot to put it here, this is the Patreon and blog of Rogue so Mods please add it to the OP thread
Patreon:
Blog:

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Oh yeah! Forgot to put it here, this is the Patreon and blog of Rogue so Mods please add it to the OP thread
Patreon:
Blog:
Added

Reactions: thevoid089

Memer Boi

Oct 20, 2017
My man, there's plenty of that on this site, I myself only like playing FP MC games with monster battles, and i can tell you that they're a rare find (ofcourse im talking about good ones only, not copies nor 0 effort games).
Any good examples? Probably already played most, but FP MC is my go to. Most of the male protag games usually have some wimpy type MC or "loser" type character, for lack of better word.

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
Any good examples? Probably already played most, but FP MC is my go to. Most of the male protag games usually have some wimpy type MC or "loser" type character, for lack of better word.
Melty's Quest is a very nice one. A lot of scenes, outfits, nice story and good progession without getting grindy. Or look for RPGM games with female protagonist filters and then sort by rating!

dragonlord217

Feb 4, 2018
Man first Ark of Artemis and now this treat. Christmas came early this year.

If the dev's still in the thread, mind putting down a list of fetishes you plan to put in the game? Like whether or not there's going to be bestiality and such.

Reactions: the tremendous

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
It's okay. Could use some balancing or reduced enemy count. I like the sketch style of the lewd scenes. Map could be cleaned up a little. My biggest gripe is the combat. Every fight is harder than it should be starting out

Reactions: sharpknife

rafaelo4

Planeswalker
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
I applaud developer OffPathGames for being brave and making MC Female.

I know its niche market with developers being afraid that they will not have as many Patreon Supporters because of
typical I want to stick my dick into every hole mentality but you will have your crowd and if the game is good more
"typical" people will join too.

Just keep at it and good luck! :coffee:

Reactions: Candy1970
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes