• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

5ra111

Sep 10, 2018
My man, there's plenty of that on this site, I myself only like playing FP MC games with monster battles, and i can tell you that they're a rare find (ofcourse im talking about good ones only, not copies nor 0 effort games).
any games that you played that are like this?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Hope the H scene's aren't only on combat defeat and there is good stuff too without it.

Also the censored:no needs to be changed because they are if that preview image is anything to go by, pixilated af.

1623415863443.png

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
Hope the H scene's aren't only on combat defeat and there is good stuff too without it.

Also the censored:no needs to be changed because they are if that preview image is anything to go by, pixilated af.

View attachment 1240769
There are in battle pics, but for sure we would like to see more for groping or other subdueing actions.
BTW, doesn't this picture looks a little bit weird? It looks like anal penetration, but what is another dark shape above?

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Nice art! gonna keep an eye on this game and see if it gets more updates, also hopefully more variety of content would be nice. Either way this looks good!

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I'm not sure if the game is worth downloading yet, but the art definitely looks interesting!

rat9

Sep 12, 2019
Hey, I just finished the demo but I only found 3 scenes- slime, soldier, and boss guy. Where can I find the 4th scene? Btw nice game looking forward to future updates!

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Oh wow, I have a page here now lol. Lemme try to answer some questions :)

She is virgin?
Yes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Melty's Quest is a very nice one. A lot of scenes, outfits, nice story and good progession without getting grindy. Or look for RPGM games with female protagonist filters and then sort by rating!
Man first Ark of Artemis and now this treat. Christmas came early this year.

If the dev's still in the thread, mind putting down a list of fetishes you plan to put in the game? Like whether or not there's going to be bestiality and such.
Thanks guys! Melty's Quest, Karryn's Prison, and Ark of Artemis are some of the inspiration for this game. I felt like I always wanted to see a few more in the genre so I decided to be the change and such.

I get nothing out of repeated slime battles. Too much time wasted on repetition.
It's okay. Could use some balancing or reduced enemy count. I like the sketch style of the lewd scenes. Map could be cleaned up a little. My biggest gripe is the combat. Every fight is harder than it should be starting out
Noted and I'm working on it! :p Right now the game is grindy because the starting area is meant to support a few more enemies. There's a spider in the next Patreon demo and art for it coming soon.
We'll see how this goes.
You and me both. The objective of this project is to test the waters on a serious stab at emulating something like Melty's Quest. I have my own RPG Maker Chops and a professional artist doing CGs, DarklyWhite.
I will release early versions of the game on my to those generous enough to donate, but all public release will be pay-what you can on so all I ask is that you guys keep giving feedback because ultimately this is game is a proof of concept on whether I can produce quality content.

Last edited:

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Oh wow, I have a page here now lol. Lemme try to answer some questions :)

Yes

Thanks guys! Melty's Quest, Karryn's Prison, and Ark of Artemis are some of the inspiration for this game. I felt like I always wanted to see a few more in the genre so I decided to be the change and such.

Noted and I'm working on it! :p Right now the game is grindy because the starting area is meant to support a few more enemies. There's a spider in the next Patreon demo and art for it coming soon.

You and me both. The objective of this project is to test the waters on a serious stab at emulating something like Melty's Quest. I have my own RPG Maker Chops and a professional artist doing CGs, DarklyWhite.
I will release early versions of the game on my to those generous enough to donate, but all public release will be pay-what you can on so all I ask is that you guys keep giving feedback because ultimately this is game is a proof of concept on whether I can produce quality content.
thanks for the answer and i have another question how much does he lose his virginity comes blood?

• Angry
Reactions: quiboune

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
V3 Screenshot.png

Demo Version 3.1 is available through Patreon with 18 Combat CG Variatons from DarklyWhite. Another 6 CG Variations as well as 2 Game Over CGs should be coming out in 3.2 later this month or in Early August.

If you are feeling generous please support me at my through the link in my signature. A pay-what-you-can public demo with DarklyWhite's Art will be coming out sometime after the 3.2 Demo Releases on itch.io. The current public demo can be picked up there today.

Reactions: Saminthemountain

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
View attachment 1292582

Demo Version 3.1 is available through Patreon with 18 Combat CG Variatons from DarklyWhite. Another 6 CG Variations as well as 2 Game Over CGs should be coming out in 3.2 later this month or in Early August.

If you are feeling generous please support me at my through the link in my signature. A pay-what-you-can public demo with DarklyWhite's Art will be coming out sometime after the 3.2 Demo Releases on itch.io. The current public demo can be picked up there today.
Have blood now?

• Angry
Reactions: quiboune

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 1292582

The rework art look very good, the demo already give me very good impression even with the rough art style so this one no doubt would be more fun. Can't wait to see how the next update be like

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes