narnif

Sep 4, 2017
So, I bought key in the inn, and...? What next?
That's as far as it goes, for now, it seems. Most development has gone into that first chapter. I mean, those lighting effects in the forest are something I don't think I've even seen used in RPGM. From the changelog posts, it seems there are some open strings for quest and story that's left there as a sort of 'preview' of what's to come.

Would be nice to have a more clear stop after fighting/talking down the spirit. But yeah, this game seems like it's going to be one of those that's trying for quality while using a very common engine. More power to them, as it's an interesting way to do it.

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
Don't know if it's a bug or something just not there yet but it doesn't change her being a virgin on the status screen.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
looks great so far a few sticking points if you backtrack or attempt to go to a part that's not ready you can lock up

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Ok, I really should start checking this thread more often. Thanks for playing my game!

As always, you can follow the game at my for up to date development updates and bug fixes. Subscribers can also message me there for quick responses on questions and troubleshooting.

That said- here are some answers to your questions

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm surprised this game doesn't have the rape tag or vaginal tag as one of the screenshots in the OP shows vaginal sex.
Looks like they got added. Other missing tags include: Slime, Eggs, Dominance, Submission, Prostitution, Combat Sex

That bug is fixed in the recent version on Patreon. It was there due to consolidating some of the faces into a single image to save memory.

I love corruption games with a MC woman and the art is also great I hope it goes very well and you can complete it :love: and by the way I want to ask you a couple of things if you don't mind, at some point can you have consensual sex with monsters? '.When the heroine becomes the whore of the monsters in a consensual way, it is the best, 2 could it have contained bestiality at some point? Maybe as a separate patch or hidden content within the game?
1) I'm working on a couple of consensual sex systems. One where the MC can use sex skills. And a more complicated one that starts consensual but can move to non-consensual if the partner gets too aroused.

2) There is currently bestiality and monster sex. A spider enemy that lays eggs in the MC and a Slime enemy.

So, I bought key in the inn, and...? What next?
That's the current end. Detailed development updates are on Patreon that let subscribers know the full contents of each demo.

it there any gangbang scene ?
Yes, if you get caught by the soldiers in MCs house, then you'll get gangbanged in battle, double penetrated and creampied - and if you run out of willpower during combat, there is a gameover gangbang CG scene with text.

Gallery in Main menu would be appreciated
That will be available in the final version of the game. Right now I don't know how many enemies/scenes will be in the game, so it's hard to set up a gallery framework.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
OffPathGames

That's because I reported the OP and stated that those ones were missing and that it even shows a vaginal sex scene in the OP pictures.

The top tags are only for tags that are actually in the game. There are no tags for slime, eggs, dominance, submission, combat sex there is female/male domination though. So tags like these would have to go under the genre spoiler in the OP.

Reactions: OffPathGames

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
I've edited (as best I can) the gangbang scene as the eyes looked a little strange - the before and after images are here if anyone's interested:

Reactions: OffPathGames

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
V5 High level roadmap available on Patreon.

Highlights coming soon
  • Finish the improved HUD system for simultaneous H-Attacks and H indicators
  • Finalize the (currently named) Stress System and let the MC collapse predictably during combat
  • Complete enemy capture system and have one or two enemy "dens" that the MC will be held at until they escape
  • Add 2 new enemy CGs in the wild areas
  • Complete a full dominance quest with 2 CGs in the town area
  • Complete a couple story quests in Logrima around the local bandits and orcs

You can access our latest build and support the game at:

As always, free demo of the game at:

I'm also hoping to release a public demo of Act 1 soon with a revamped tutorial and several new CGs.

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Is it going to be possible to save your mom? Id like to see versions where you beat the guards, as well as a version where we get to watch while hidden as the guards gangbang her
So saving your mom would heavily derail the story. If you use cheats you can beat the guards, but she just is on the ground and tells you that more are coming and you should run. I'm considering a scene with the mom getting gangbanged either later in the game or as an aside after you fall into the sewer.

Which file do I need to tamper so that the enemy do more vaginal than anal ?
I'm using Yanfly's AI engine, so you would need access to the raw RPG project. If it's feasible I will add options in the final version to set your hole preference.

Reactions: ustar

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Looking good, i actually hate the combination of both 2D and RPGM but visuals look good enough for me.

LWOverflow

Apr 26, 2020
Just a heads up, the Mega Link for this page is for a completely different game called Master of the Dark Arts

Stirge

Mar 6, 2021
Well, after spending a night in the inn my MC went south, entered some hut, been defeated by a group of thugs... and the game froze on a "Now Loading" screen showing messages about a whole bunch of missing files from \img\SumRndmDde\hud\pictures\

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes