• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Extremely annoying to play with current battle mechanics. The ui isnt done, after encountering enemy it can take several minutes to progress even if you lose instantly. No feedback about enemies status. Bugs.
I don't see the appeal of battle fuck mechanics. You could have regular battles where once you submit to it will lead to post-battle scene.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Extremely annoying to play with current battle mechanics. The ui isnt done, after encountering enemy it can take several minutes to progress even if you lose instantly. No feedback about enemies status. Bugs.
I don't see the appeal of battle fuck mechanics. You could have regular battles where once you submit to it will lead to post-battle scene.
Still that bad after all the changes?

Apr 8, 2021
Can I ask if more will come from the Egg laying with the spiders. Love the fact that it does it anal, will there maybe be a birthing of these anal eggs later?

Jul 21, 2019
How can i use cheat on this game? i want to win not loosing in every battles. if i need to be lose or defeat ill choose this way not to gain winning. This game is hard for me.

Siderophilia

Oct 5, 2019
Yep, 8 months into development and this game just isn't playable. Combat is a slog to begin with and whenever you lose a battle it's pretty much a softlock. Sometimes it will eventually end in a sex scene and a game over in a few minutes, but I've also had it bug out and end with controlling your corpse in the location you got defeated. I don't necessarily think battle fuck mechanics are bad in themselves and the combat system with the resources of Stamina Stress and Pleasure looks like it could be interesting, but as of now neither the UI or game mechanics actually work.

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020

So, I suspect you guys are playing V0.4.1 from the free Mega link. The current Patreon version is V0.5.1.2 and combat is indeed much faster and cleaner. You can also speed up combat with cheats.

I won't begrudge anyone their right to sail the high seas, but if you feel so inclined you can download the newest version of the game here: .

Release Notes V0.5
  • New Combat tutorial
  • New Human enemy during the tutorial, with new moves
  • New enemy camps where the MC can get kidnapped
  • New H-Attack 'threat indicators' in combat
  • More streamlined status and health display
  • Hunger system to restore HP from Vitality/Food
  • New combat CGs
  • New enemy dialogue
  • Enemy AI Updates
  • Enemy encampment bugfixes
  • Tutorial bugfixes

Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

DarthSync

Mar 2, 2018
I want to like this game...really, I do.

But the battle-sex mechanics suck. Having the MC groped and fucked in battle is fine, having the option to submiss or resist is fine, having her temporarily vulnerable following orgasm in battle I can tolerate. But the Stress mechanic which rapidly leads to a Game Over is just disastrous. Two orgasms in battle and the MC is effectively toast, meaning you have to go back to your last save. And it just takes too long to resolve: if you find yourself against 3 soldiers, then you effectively sit back for several minutes as you watch the game's AI play without you once you get to that "PC is vulnerable after orgasm" point.

Needs serious re-work.

Reactions: lacoka1221

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
I want to like this game...really, I do.

But the battle-sex mechanics suck. Having the MC groped and fucked in battle is fine, having the option to submiss or resist is fine, having her temporarily vulnerable following orgasm in battle I can tolerate. But the Stress mechanic which rapidly leads to a Game Over is just disastrous. Two orgasms in battle and the MC is effectively toast, meaning you have to go back to your last save. And it just takes too long to resolve: if you find yourself against 3 soldiers, then you effectively sit back for several minutes as you watch the game's AI play without you once you get to that "PC is vulnerable after orgasm" point.

Needs serious re-work.
Hmm, I think you may not be playing a recent version as there is no Gamover to Last Save. You do lose after 2 orgasms, but when you lose in V4 you just end up a couple rooms back. Let me know your game version and I can do some troubleshooting to see what's up.

In the in V5 the guards will actually capture you and take you to an enemy encampment a bit ahead of your game over. You just need to win one easy battle to escape that.

Last edited:

Siderophilia

Oct 5, 2019
So, I suspect you guys are playing V0.4.1 from the free Mega link. The current Patreon version is V0.5.1.2 and combat is indeed much faster and cleaner. You can also speed up combat with cheats.

I won't begrudge anyone their right to sail the high seas, but if you feel so inclined you can download the newest version of the game here: .

Release Notes V0.5
  • New Combat tutorial
  • New Human enemy during the tutorial, with new moves
  • New enemy camps where the MC can get kidnapped
  • New H-Attack 'threat indicators' in combat
  • More streamlined status and health display
  • Hunger system to restore HP from Vitality/Food
  • New combat CGs
  • New enemy dialogue
  • Enemy AI Updates
  • Enemy encampment bugfixes
  • Tutorial bugfixes
I can tell the game as of v0.5.1 actually has a working UI which is good to see, but combat isn't exactly what I would call fast or clean still. In fact it might just arguably be worse, as before once you got in a game over state the game would just railroad you for several turns until you lost, whereas now it seems like you have to manually click through every turn but you still can't do anything. It might just be that I'm not getting the whole battle fuck system (I skipped the tutorial on my second time around, does it touch on those mechanics now?) but it seems once you get penetrated none of the actions have any effect.

I definitely think there is some potential to this game but for now gameplay is both buggy and a major pain to get through.

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
I can tell the game as of v0.5.1 actually has a working UI which is good to see, but combat isn't exactly what I would call fast or clean still. In fact it might just arguably be worse, as before once you got in a game over state the game would just railroad you for several turns until you lost, whereas now it seems like you have to manually click through every turn but you still can't do anything. It might just be that I'm not getting the whole battle fuck system (I skipped the tutorial on my second time around, does it touch on those mechanics now?) but it seems once you get penetrated none of the actions have any effect.

I definitely think there is some potential to this game but for now gameplay is both buggy and a major pain to get through.
Hmm, I'll do some testing to see if enemies are taking longer than they should to finish.

In terms of mechanics, in V5 any creampie should lead to loss or capture. This isn't the final game state, but it's there so you can test out the new encampment content without having to starve your character or spam losses.

For both V4 and V5, battles should roughly play out 3-5 turns of HP combat, 3-5 turns of fighting over penetration, 3-5 turns of thrusting once you are 'soft locked' though you can still escape if you increase your stamina to full then use Break Hold - but at that point you are probably out of recovery (food).

15 turns is a long battle for a standard RPG MV game, but about the minimum to engage fully with all three combat systems. I know games like Karryn's prison get the same complaint, but battles there last much longer - 20 or more turns. If you are getting frustratingly long battles above 15 turns in Lusalia though, there might be a typo in some enemy stat or the pleasure management common event.

This goes out the window if you are using cheats. If you smack your health down to zero and don't resist, it's going to be more thrusting until the enemy cums because they haven't built up pleasure rubbing or groping so that section will feel super long.

I do think it's good to remember that this game is a work in progress and the systems aren't all going to feel perfectly tuned. For example, I'm sure enemies outside of the Slime, Guard and Spider (and all of act 2) are going to feel incomplete/unbalanced because I haven't balanced them yet. I will try to release a more polished and public-free Act 1 demo soon so it might be best to wait for that if you are looking for more than alpha-state H-content.

Last edited:

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Just played a bit of 0.4.1 (the game says 0.3.6.1 though), and i have to ask... what's the chance of success on actually managing to break free? Because even the lone slime felt like a chore that kept failing. Combine that with the (low) damage you're doing and it taking several turns and three quarters of your health bar to escape from a grab (and getting grabbed again two turns later) and it can't help but feel... Like you're not really fighting?

I mean, i get it, it's the prologue so the MC doesn't exactly use ogres as toothpicks, but seriously, when i was fighting the soldier in the house (they spawn when you go to the attic to get Sally) and one is blocking the way to the cellar), in six turns he attempted to grab me FOUR times. Once he missed, twice i managed to escape with one Break Free, the fourth time Break Free failed three times in a row.

At least give the skill a cooldown or something, at times the enemies are just spamming grabs that are damn near impossible to escape from and it just ends up being frustrating.

effen88

Sep 18, 2021
Just played a bit of 0.4.1 (the game says 0.3.6.1 though), and i have to ask... what's the chance of success on actually managing to break free? Because even the lone slime felt like a chore that kept failing. Combine that with the (low) damage you're doing and it taking several turns and three quarters of your health bar to escape from a grab (and getting grabbed again two turns later) and it can't help but feel... Like you're not really fighting?

I mean, i get it, it's the prologue so the MC doesn't exactly use ogres as toothpicks, but seriously, when i was fighting the soldier in the house (they spawn when you go to the attic to get Sally) and one is blocking the way to the cellar), in six turns he attempted to grab me FOUR times. Once he missed, twice i managed to escape with one Break Free, the fourth time Break Free failed three times in a row.

At least give the skill a cooldown or something, at times the enemies are just spamming grabs that are damn near impossible to escape from and it just ends up being frustrating.
Hmm, I've been able to escape in the 4.1 version about every other turn, and then you get first attack once you have escaped. I forget if it was this tutorial or a previous one, but your escape chances higher if you have more stamina.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Hmm, I've been able to escape in the 4.1 version about every other turn, and then you get first attack once you have escaped. I forget if it was this tutorial or a previous one, but your escape chances higher if you have more stamina.
Yeah, the problem is that escaping takes stamina, and if you're stuck in a barrage of grabs even if you heal in between it's going to make the stress bar shoot through the roof, so you're fucked either way. Literally.

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
New Patreon release V05.1.4 with a focus on balancing the game for everyone who was interested in this thread :3

Release Notes
  • Tutorial dialogue overhaul
  • Custom character name
  • Unique enemy moves and states
  • Scrolling Battlelog
  • New Guest Follower system allowing smoother follower pickup
  • Combat balance overhaul
  • Rework of recovery system
  • Rework of arousal system, no more stun lock for 10 turns
  • AI tweaks to support unique moves
  • Quest log fixes to support bonus objectives
  • Bonus objectives tutorial