Kyranite

Jul 9, 2019
Isnt she in the attic, ie one story up?
She's supposed to be in the room with two beds when the mother tells you to get her and run. The spot in front of the second wardrobe is where she's supposed to stand. She's there in 0.6, but I guess there's a bug in this version that stops her spawning or something thing because I'm having the same problem. Shame really, from what I've seen so far, this has the makings of a cracking project.

Kyranite

Jul 9, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really? O.O
Edit: Oh, you mean in the opening bit, not after a certain event?

Not sure if you're aware, but the twitter and patron links on your itch page don't seem to work, but the ones here do. Loving the game so far, and can't wait to see what comes next.

Last edited:

Gnolnihs

Jun 27, 2017
So, are you basically running though the forest getting raped the entire time? Finding these bullshit 10 mana apples that don't even give you enough to rest and you can do nothing the entire time?

If that's the case, and I havn't just royally fucked all of this, then this really needs some work. The rape scenes, and the ending are great, but I have one a single battle by cheesing the guy with water.

Sex needs skipping after you've submitted, and you need a run button to at least attempt. Try to run, get away or get bound?

Kyranite

Jul 9, 2019
I think this may be bugged? Sister is nowhere to be found in the next town
Maybe? She's not there in .6, and the latest version is bugged so that you can't progress beyond the event after the father leaves (unless someone knows of a solution). I'm thinking he meant when you ho to get the stuff for your dad though. Given that the game description says that she is searching for her family, it'd be odd to find that she is in the first actual town you come to after escaping. I could be wrong though since it's still early in the development, I just wish there was a decent place to see updates from the dev.

Kyranite

Jul 9, 2019
So, are you basically running though the forest getting raped the entire time? Finding these bullshit 10 mana apples that don't even give you enough to rest and you can do nothing the entire time?

If that's the case, and I havn't just royally fucked all of this, then this really needs some work. The rape scenes, and the ending are great, but I have one a single battle by cheesing the guy with water.

Sex needs skipping after you've submitted, and you need a run button to at least attempt. Try to run, get away or get bound?
Uh... you can skip most of the fighting by sticking to the long grass and timing your movement's just right... this does take some save scrubbing and patience right now though. I think the intended approach is Clare's Quest this early in the game; sure you can fight in Lusalia, but you're still playing a scared woman who's fleeing her home with little more than the clothes on her back. I assume fighting will be easier later when you can actually earn some coin and get some gear.

Running would be good though, it's there, but it's not usable so you have to fight. Skipping scenes would be good to, or at least a way to load for when you're more frustrated than horny. Claire's Quest had that problem too.

ThisGuyOverHere

Jan 18, 2018
it looks like choosing to "Skip the Tutorial" when asked is enough to fix the bug in 0.74 where your sister is not there in the home after the father leaves. I've messed around, trying a few different things, and she's never there if I play the tutorial. If I skip it, she seems to always be there.

It looks like it's fine to play the combat tutorial against her, but actually embarking on the full tutorial seems to doom you.

Reactions: Kyranite
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes