Mod Ren'Py Lust Academy - Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat Mod [Season 2 v1.10.1d][scrappy]

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
Downloaded a fresh copy of the game and your mod. Started up the game with no mod to check if images were missing, all was fine. Put in your mod, all is fine. Imported my save from Ch 3 and was able to start playing fine with no error. There must have been corruption in the d/l when I got it off Mega last time, that's the only reason I can think of for the problems I was having. It happens. (n) Thanx for your hard work on the mod and continuing it. Greatly Appreciated. :)

One request though. For the new Chapter 4. Is there any way you can add a cheat for the JL Tournament? Meaning adjust your score or winning number? You win the Tournament in Chapter 3 by fighting 16 people, meaning 16 battles. Well, in Chapter 4 they want you do it ALL over again, and that's just ridiculous! I am not about to do that all again for Chapter 4.
I'll have a look at the JL tournament stuff and I'll let you know. I used to play this game religously, but not anymore as I can't stand the bad grammar.
Edit: I found the variable that states what round your on which is:
current_t_round
There's stuff in the code for when you import from S3 to look for that, so the save imports are probably bugged, and people did say that on the forum too.
I've modded it and it seems to work, so I'll upload here shortly. It also works for S3, as it uses the same variable

Last edited:
Reactions: Darth Vengeant

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
hi.... can anyone please tell me why i am not able anymore to transfer my previous save from season 3 to season 4?