Ren'Py - Lust Age [v0.21.0] [Keisi]

1. 5.00 star(s)

supafly666

Actually enjoyed this. In some VNs they either show too much too quick and can be a little confusing or on the other hand you seem to be working a lot to get little reward. This seems to have a good balance of the two.

The characters quirky and seemingly more memorable than some VNs I've tried which isn't a great deal. I'm looking forward to seeing more content for this game
  2. 5.00 star(s)

sonick16

This is an incredible game so far! I can't wait to see more. The writing is lovely without being needlessly long, the character design and renders are great, and the characters themselves are quite memorable and interesting all on their own. was wondering if a gallery was in the works?
  3. 3.00 star(s)

iron4doves

It has potential, I'd call it a 3.5 today. I like the story so far, I like the characters, I like the scenes, and I like the general H-game mechanics.

My biggest complaints are:
    • "... I thought you promised fast H content..."
      • I like the slow burn and the quick and dirty type games, if executed well. This game tells you early on that some girls are faster to get sexy with than others. GREAT.... Well.... no, not great. Honestly, in my opinion, they take just as long to get H content with as the others. The biggest delay is the huge, long intro. I think it took like an hour to get through it???... Not ideal, in my opinion. I know I can skip it next time, but man.
    • "Okay, I get it"
      • There is a lot of, what I consider to be, unnecessary dialog in this game. This just amplifies the previous complaint. Yes, the horny nun jokes were amusing the first time, but I'm not sure they work 200 times back to back, in the same dialog sequence. I am trying to pay attention to the story, while not being bored by the dialog. I can try to skip, then I notice something I'm missing context about, so I have to back track a few messages... In order to follow the story, you basically have to read every message, but every other message is useless and repetitive. "I get it, lets get going please"
    • "That's it??"
      • Yeah, it's very early in development, so this isn't so much a complaint as it is something that needs to be fixed in time. The story, while entertaining, is early on. There is not a ton of H or story content yet. You have sex with one(?) of the girls, and get blowjob/handjob type action from a few.
    All this said, I do think this game will be something I'd truly recommend one day. The dev has claimed this is a learning experience, and I'd say he's doing a great job if that's the case. Even just adding more content COULD bring this into the 4 star category for me, but the writing overall needs to flow a little better for it to hit 5 stars in my book.

So, TLDR, hesitantly recommended today, and probably more enthusiastically recommended in future.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

WatsonFuqs

My new favorite game! In my opinion a great amount of content for a v0.1. Really enjoy the concept and how it gives a better reason to why the town is girls only other than "the men all disappeared". Great graphics and I've only come across 3ish bugs which is also great for a v0.1. Story:lewd ratio is great and I can't wait for future updates.
    UPDATE V4.0:
    Absolutely best game in terms of updates. They've been coming out monthly and most of the time the next version is even half done before I even start the previous one. Even with such fast updates they all come with quite a bit of content, more than you'd think given the time. Animations make it feel much more like an actual game and really add a lot, and having the choice to not see certain kinks is really nice. This game is definitely still my favorite and at this rate will likely stay that way.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Barabash

Review based on ver. 0.1.0

TL;DR Fun, wholesome harem game with lovely girls, good amount of story and potential to be great in the future. Some minor bugs and a bit of engrish, I'd say overall it's good fora 1st release.

So, if You read overview and Dev. notes it actually delivers everything said in there.

Girls are lovely, it's hard not to like them, every one has some backstory, not much of it for now, but it's sufficient. Character models are well taken care of, if You've ever played any good game with Koikatsu girls, You know what to expect,they don't fall behind, and even if, not by much. Well, male models are a bit awkward, and MC is pretty much standard with little tweaks, but as I said earlier, it's Koikatsu, that's always been the case. Animations also are of decent quality.

Background music is well selected, fits the place and occasion, nothing outstanding, but doesn't make You want to mute it. No complains here, I like to hear something while playing, so I'm glad it's there, some may say it's soothing.

Interface is a bit scary at the beginning, we're getting a lot of icons at once, they're explained in short tutorial, but You just need to get used to it and it's actually not bad. Travelling between locations also is pretty simple, there isn't much unnecessary clicking, so it's a plus.

Now the grind... I'm never fond of it, because it's basically definition of insanity. And yes, it's present here I need to mention, but it's not that bad. I went through repeatables quickly, maxed out money and all the skills in few minutes each with skipping, so I could comfortably get back to the story.

I played on hardcore, I should also mention and it may be the best way to play, since You can get a little extra images and repeatable scenes, nothing major, but always nice to have and saving only in Your room and rollback disabled isn't that much of an issue, if You accidentaly pick the wrong choice You can easily load and get back quickly, beacause travelling isn't annoying.

So story, it's nothing You've never heard before, but with it's own form. It's simple, lighthearted with danger of big evil You need to save the world from and I think that was pretty much the intention. And I'm okay with that, that's pretty much what I was expecting and if You dig that kind of stories You won't be disappointed. Of course it's just the beginning, after finishing I have more questions than answers but I'm looking forward what's going to happen further.

Amount of content in 0.1.0 is dependant of what You expect.
    If You're looking for a lot of sex scenes You may be disappointed, there's no actual sex yet, but a lot (and I mean A LOT) of flashing, teasing and each girl has some handjob/blowjob/boobjob scene or two.
    But if You mix it with story content it's a good amount, intro and some conversations are quite long, but not long enough to be boring, and all of them, even the intro, has some dialogue options, so You'll be occupied. I enjoyed them, especially because all of them has some silly teasing and they're well written. But here comes my biggest concern...

Engrish. Yes, pretty quickly You'll notice broken english and weirdly formulated sentences. Don't get me wrong, it's not that bad, to be honest, I've dealt with much, much worse, You can always get the meaning out of the sentence but it definetely needs some proofreading. Maybe Spanish version is better, but I only know a few words, so can't say anything about it.
    That's pretty much everything I'd like to be improved.

As for the bugs I encountered only one, one quest in journal crashed my game after opening, but You can proceed with it without any problems.

Oh, and You can headpat cute, little maid, hug sweet tsundere and one of the side girls is adorable redhead with freckles and green eyes - IGN 10/10 ;)

I'm looking forward next updates :)