Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Lust and Power Incest Mod [v0.18Otter.1] [TCMS]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
130448_24613_V-PALjtbTESE1tuPaZBIA7KIoIF0Sp_bwc2k3MssiwCyYd_zNNR2ZyXI9zgmL_7B.png
Overview:

Incest mod for Lust and Power and anti-cheat removal (meaning you can cheat).​

Updated: 2019/01/18
Game/Creator:
Modder:
Mod Version: 0.18Otter.1 //The first part will always be what the Game version for the mod is, the second part will be changes I do to the mod.
Game Version: 0.18
Language: English
Compatibility: Won't work with other game versions until updated.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Known Problems / Plans Please read before posting:

Download: Attached

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Perfect! Seems to be working just fine,Thanks brother. ;) Perv tested and approved. :test:

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Why not to insert an intro from 1.2 or what was the last version before "deincesting" that game?
don't have it and fairly certain he changed how the intro played out.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
No reports as of yet on broken sentences or things that don't make sense. Good. Very good. Now if anyone could fish a 1.2 link for me I'd appreciate it :)

Overlord1203

Feb 9, 2018
No reports as of yet on broken sentences or things that don't make sense. Good. Very good. Now if anyone could fish a 1.2 link for me I'd appreciate it :)
Thanks for your work, i hope this will help.
Share-Online:

Greetings Overlord

Reactions: TCMS

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
I noticed some things that were off like the sister commentating how it feels weird to strip for a boy she barely knows. But I'm assuming to fix stuff like that one would have to go through all dialogs and potentially rewrite them which is probably not worth it. So the Mod is fine as is and the effort is appreciated.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
how it feels weird to strip for a boy she barely knows
Found it. Will be fixed in the next release for the mod :)

EDIT: Feel free to post these errors. I want the mod to be as clean as possible. And it's no problem replacing them. I just used regex to find most of these, and now thanks to a little help from @booom313 I've made a script to auto change lines, expressions, names etc for future releases. So people posting these sentences I can easily change the script in less than 30 secs which will fix these in no time :)

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Found it. Will be fixed in the next release for the mod :)
Cool, if your actually looking to rewrite the dialog and perfect this, whenever something was off it was usually during the corruption scenes. As I said both mom and sis sometimes mention they barely know the MC. Also whenever the dad is mentioned it is pretty clear the MC doesn't know him.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Cool, if your actually looking to rewrite the dialog and perfect this, whenever something was off it was usually during the corroption scenes. As I said both mom and sis sometimes mention they barely know the MC. Also whenever the dad is mentioned it is pretty clear the MC doesn't know him.
I've added a few more sentences to the new ver, but it'd would help if people pressed 'S' during the game since it saves a screenshot, whenever something doesn't make sense, that way i can just go and replace it for future versions :)

kandel

May 25, 2017
I just went through the intro and I noticed there's a place where mom calls Kelly "sis". I looked and didn't see anywhere else that happened, but I'll let you know if I come across that elsewhere in the game.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I just went through the intro and I noticed there's a place where mom calls Kelly "sis". I looked and didn't see anywhere else that happened, but I'll let you know if I come across that elsewhere in the game.
lol. It'll be fixed with the new (old) intro scene. Was thinking of replacing and changing dialogues to adapt to the new version intro, but it's way too much, so I'm just gonna use the old intro.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Updated Mod.
tl;dr changes:
  • Intro fixed
  • Several dialogues fixed
  • Mom will now stop talking to sister as sis and instead will call her either honey or Kelly.
Please report any and all bugs :)

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
Updated Mod.
tl;dr changes:
  • Intro fixed
  • Several dialogues fixed
  • Mom will now stop talking to sister as sis and instead will call her either honey or Kelly.
Please report any and all bugs :)
So, you've taken an intro from 1.2 and put it instead of 1.6? Now, I've seen that 1.6 intro (or rather 1.3 'cause it hasn't changed since) and I must say it's more interesting and solid. So, how can we leave that one, but with the original relations (mom-sis). I'm thinking of something like MC have left his family for some reasons (he got kicked off or simply got tired of them telling him to stop dreaming and live a real life) before they've got that mansion from some distant unknown relative, so he doesn't know anything about it or where it is. That way his inner voice could lead him back to his family at the new place and we won't have to change much.

Also, it would be great, if we would be able to name sis at least, as we could back then.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
So, you've taken an intro from 1.2 and put it instead of 1.6? Now, I've seen that 1.6 intro (or rather 1.3 'cause it hasn't changed since) and I must say it's more interesting and solid. So, how can we leave that one, but with the original relations (mom-sis). I'm thinking of something like MC have left his family for some reasons (he got kicked off or simply got tired of them telling him to stop dreaming and live a real life) before they've got that mansion from some distant unknown relative, so he doesn't know anything about it or where it is. That way his inner voice could lead him back to his family at the new place and we won't have to change much.
I'd have to either keep the old 1.6 dialogue, or re-write everything. That's about 300+ lines to modify, which is something I'm not ready to do, specially since I suck at writing.

Also, it would be great, if we would be able to name sis at least, as we could back then.
Will be implemented in the next version :)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote