Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Hi
Good game but looong grind, when I re-charge my EN it sows it going to 30 and aftere re-charge immediately drops back to 20 before doing anything, any body else got this problem is it a fizable bug or what? Oh! and save daily to save yourself a lot of hassle? Cheers

seden

Aug 22, 2016
The reset of energy is because 20 is your max until à later pont, by then it will be better and refiler at your New maxima.

yeetmeat7

Jul 27, 2019
Remove anti-cheat Post vAll (Works with every version of the game, present or future)

Was supposed to do the same as before but too much work.

Console will be enabled. Cheats protections disabled.

Instructions:
Extract this inside your "Lust_and_Power-(XXXXX)-pc" folder. //XXXXX=the version you're playing
Windows will ask you to overwrite some files.
Say yes
Start game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is there a cheat for sp and lp for the other girls?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
is there a cheat for sp and lp for the other girls?
Sub in the three first letters of their name. The value is interpreted as a percentage, so I'd keep it within 1-100 for fear of breaking things:
Code:
Emma (the mother)
v_emm_sp = X
v_emm_lp = X
Kelly (the daughter)
v_kel_sp = X
v_kel_lp = X
Jessica
v_jes_sp = X
v_jes_lp = X
Lisa
v_lis_sp = X
v_lis_lp = X

Gold in inventory:
v_inv_gold = X

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How can I unlock mom and sis living room scenes guys ?
High submission (maybe it works with love too, haven't tested), have the daughter undress and dance in the living room. Don't warn her that her mother is coming (it may take a few tries to trigger). This should unlock further conversations with each of them, in turn clearing the way for threesome and lesbian scenes.

Jun 5, 2017
...Or they make the IC not part of the main story, avoid useing Terms like "being romantic with your family", "your" Mom", "your Sister" and don't advertise the IC content on Patreon.
Others just offered the Player to choose the "Roles" of the female cast themselfes, and others use those Patches.
The ban did actually no real damage to these Devs or Projects... maybe it prevents a small number of Devs to start new Projects which would likely be abondened anyway as the market has been quiet oversaturated or the devs were simply to ambitious.
The dev went a little bit overboard compared to other games, but I think it's not completely unreasonable; Patreon could clamp down more harshly in the future—especially for larger titles like this one—and the dev could find themselves needing to rework whole swathes of the game over again. A lot of the games where you write your own relationship are so clearly written for incest content that it's a very small fig-leaf, and one that Patreon could attack if there was any pieces written in larger outlets about the topic.

I think they also wanted to write a specific story for the characters and how you (don't) know them, which "name your relationship" doesn't really allow for.

Reactions: Kalrotix
3.00 star(s) 80 Votes