ujas_r

May 19, 2020
Hello, how can I get the witch to get naked and is there a way for the MC to have sex with her?
Also will there be new scenes in the clouds?
Thanks!

Reactions: Paapi

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Nope to everything about the witch (unless the new version has them and it's not leaked here yet)

Reactions: Paapi

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Don't go back to MC's house if you carry junk needed for quests. Other choice is to click the fridge : hearts are there. Never tried to retrieve them though

draco0804

Jul 22, 2017
Hi

I also have the problem with the bag that an error occurs when I try to open it, what can I do to fix this error? And then I don't find the witch how do I find her.
thank you

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hi

I also have the problem with the bag that an error occurs when I try to open it, what can I do to fix this error? And then I don't find the witch how do I find her.
thank you
I think fiddle is the guy providing address of witch

Jubberwocky

May 13, 2017
As far as I know the dev had some troubles or so.
We were waiting for this two months:D and finally...
I uploaded to MEGA the recent update for you, guys. You're welcome.
By the way, the archieve inside is marked as v.0.31.b, though the title of the post is v.0.31.a, I have no idea why, however.

Lust and Power v.0.31.a download link:

Changelog :

- we added + 3 scenes with Jessica. One of them can be found only in the bathroom, the other works only outside of the house and the last one works only in Jessica's room in the house. Don't miss any of it!

- we added +2 scenes with Emma. One scene can be found in the bathroom and the other is in Emma's room.

- we added new quest in Demonhunters club. After finishing it you get access to the new special location in the club - the Arena, where the competitions are being held.

- now you can take part in the Demonhunters competitions (visit the Arena after 18 p.m.) and face 3 new battle opponents. Each of them is a Demonhunter, but they use different skills and tactics. The first opponent uses rather strong kicks, the second one uses poisoned knife, and the third one uses the amulet that can cause the lightning bolt that ignores your mental shield. Moreover, they have rather strong armor. Moreover, their amulets protect them from your Stun Charms. The competition may turn out to be really challenging even if you have maximum levels for all your skills, so if you want to succeed, make sure you have enough of Health and Energy potions and you have your Defence amulet charged and a few extra packs of batteries in your bag. That way you'll easily win.

- a new equipment was added - the Attack Amulet. You get it if you win the competition on the Arena in the Demonhunters club by winning three opponents in a row. This Amulet allows your attacks to ignore any armor of any opponent when charged, so it will make your future battles really easy to win.

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes