Nov 7, 2017
I've been following this game's progress since waaay back; crazy to think it's been almost half a decade.
I hope they're alright. This game went through several stages, and it seemed like last I checked they were following a very consistent update schedule and the game was on the right track towards completion

This long without an update and no news at all just indicates something isn't quite right
As I always told you, it's a scam pretty clear. There have always been almost no updates so no wonder that nothing is coming. Just milking stupid people.
No it's certainly not a scam. I've been following this game's progress almost the beginning at least since 2018 and we used to have a very consistent update schedule from the dev. First version I played was v0.17. Something happened and yeah I agree that something isn't quite right. Again they said they were terribly ill and they even said they wasn't sure they will fully recover. They might gotten Covid but who knows but I really hope they're okay and come back eventually. I know they're not certainly scamming us because they used to be consistent with the updates and if you seen their older posts on their page if you're a patron, subscriber you would know. We shouldn't jump to conclusions.

Mar 9, 2019
No it's certainly not a scam. I've been following this game's progress almost the beginning at least since 2018 and we used to have a very consistent update schedule from the dev. First version I played was v0.17. Something happened and yeah I agree that something isn't quite right. Again they said they were terribly ill and they even said they wasn't sure they will fully recover. They might gotten Covid but who knows but I really hope they're okay and come back eventually. I know they're not certainly scamming us because they used to be consistent with the updates and if you seen their older posts on their page if you're a patron, subscriber you would know. We shouldn't jump to conclusions.
I mean honestly i was Patreon for this last Month because of the Demos

But I really feel scammed I first played this game while it still had the Incest Plot it got taken out at 0.13 I belive and yeah idk
Not gonna become a Patreon again until I have updates.
Hoping Lurking didnt suffer to much from thier Illnes but I cant really support Lurking rn

Nov 7, 2017
He's back! He was working his ass off to get us v.0.40 (a full update and not a bloody demo either) which is out now and why he has been silent this whole time! I told you guys shouldn't jump to conclusions. He certainly is not scamming us at all. Of course he used be more consistent with the updates. I hope he will be with v0.40 and forward now on. I'm glad he's doing okay.

Nov 7, 2017
Hope someone will post v0.40 here soon. I don't know if I can or not. There is the premium and regular version that he posted on his Patreon. I'm speechless how the game looks now! It looks good from the scene images he posted on his page. He even added cheats to the game now. Nice! I just finished downloading it! I'm so excited playing it right now! Finally we got a real update and no more bullshit either! Yay! Yeah I love when I'm proven wrong! Lol :devilish: :LOL:

Nov 7, 2017
Hell with it! Here's the new update!

OCT 3, 2021 AT 3:34 PM

Lust and Power v0.40 regular is out

Download links:

PC:
MAC:

Changelog:

- now you can use upgrade points in the library to make your spells stronger. You can use upgrade points in various ways: either reduce energy cost of the spell, or reduce cooldown time, or increase the duration of the spell, or increase the effect of the spell. So, for example, you can decide if you want to construct cheap and weak spells or expensive and strong. Be wise, your choice can't be cancelled.

- now you can use the table in your room to navigate through Patreon rewards. It contains all the links that you need to find rewards on my site or activate them (like cheats or outfit spells).

- added 3 new magic spells.

- added 9 new items that you can find during your raids.

- some food now automatically stored in the fridge.

- fixed the bugs that you reported about

- now having meal in the kitchen restores twice more health and energy

- added 3 scenes of talking to ancestor about some important things in the basement.

- added 3 scenes of ancestor teaching you new magic spells.

Emma's new scenes:

- Emma comes to your room to ask you to find some item for her outside.

- you can bring requested item to Emma and influence her

- after you change her outfit with a spell, she comes to your room to discuss it.

Kelly's new scenes:

- you can compliment Kelly

- you can discipline Kelly

- you can give Kelly a lewd compliment

- added a scene where you make a deal with Kelly stating that she'll do favors for you while you bring her things from the outside.

- Kelly comes to your room to ask you to find some item for her outside.

- you can bring requested item to Kelly and influence her

- after you change her outfit with a spell, she comes to your room to discuss it.

- hot scene: make Kelly do her exercise

- hot scene: make Kelly lift her top and show her tits.

- hot scene: make Kelly take off her top

- hot scene: make Kelly lift her skirt and how her panties

- hot scene: make Kelly take off her skirt

- hot scene: make Kelly dance for you

- hot scene: make Kelly play with her tits

So, to sum, we added 7 hot scenes, 17 common scenes, 2 new interfaces, 3 new spells, 9 items and some bug fixing, and it took us a month. So the speed of restoring + extending the content of the game is really close to 1 scene per day which is exactly what I expected it to be. Sorry for being silent for the recent month, sometimes I'm just in the circumstances where I can't keep you informed, but I always try to see to any opportunity to fix it.

Thank you for your patience and for your support.

Nov 7, 2017
So, does it require a restart or do old saves carryover?
Unfortunately yes I believe it requires a restart but I think the good news is from this update v0.40 and forward we will be able used previous saves. However everything before v0.40 and v0.37 I'm afraid not. I think it's worth starting over though. The game went through a full overhaul, new interface, menus, new items, skills even new locations plus new coding and the old cheats won't work but I figured out some new ones myself. I don't know if I like his cheat system that he added though but I'm sure he will improve it.

Here is the cheat system he created and this is in the MC's bedroom.

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: cerdako

cerdako

Jul 19, 2017
Unfortunately yes I believe it requires a restart but I think the good news is from this update v0.40 and forward we will be able used previous saves. However everything before v0.40 and v0.37 I'm afraid not. I think it's worth starting over though. The game went through a full overhaul, new interface, menus, new items, skills even new locations plus new coding and the old cheats won't work but I figured out some new ones myself. I don't know if I like his cheat system that he added though but I'm sure he will improve it.

Here is the cheat system he created and this is in the MC's bedroom.

View attachment 1435682
Mind sharing one of those cheat codes?

Nov 7, 2017
Mind sharing one of those cheat codes?
Here are the new cheat codes I found so far and I used the Save Editor to figured them out. Now I need to find the codes for the inventory items, spells and weapons. Let me know if you guys find more but I will keep looking for more myself. I hope someone can make a new cheat mod for us that we had for v0.37 or less Lurking improves his cheat system to be as efficient.

Shift + O <- this enables console

Girls' love and submission levels (I think in v0.40 you only can do Emma and Kelly):
emma.lp =
emma.sp =
kelly.lp =
kelly.sp =
jessica.lp =
jessica.sp =
lisa.lp =
lisa.sp =
cherry.lp =
cherry.sp =
roxie.lp =
roxie.sp =

MC's health, energy, hunger and hygiene:
player.en =
player.en_max =
player.hp =
player.hp_max =
player.hum =
player.hyg =

Last edited:

djc229cz

Dec 27, 2017
Can anyone comment on the content in the remake compared to the last version before the remake started? Less? More?

Nov 7, 2017
0.37 worked great
0.40 immediate crash with no error log
That's strange I got v0.40 Premium and it works like a charm. I'm playing it right now. v0.40 Regular should work fine. You might have to re-download it and try again. Are you using old saves? That might be why. Old saves won't work with v0.40.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
That's strange I got v0.40 Premium and it works like a charm. I'm playing it right now. v0.40 Regular should work fine. You might have to re-download it and try again. Are you using old saves? That might be why. Old saves won't work with v0.40.
What's different between Regular and Premium anyway? Just access to the cheat system, guides and wardrobe spells? If there's extra content, I guess I'll wait a bit longer.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes