abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
I played the game for the kelly blowjob scene that was present in game earlier but ia was very disappointed to see it removed completely i hope they will implement it again in future

Terrazero

Jan 12, 2019
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v2.7a for Lust and Power V0.43 * UPDATE *

V2.7a:
Magic spells to change outfit now works in Regular Version (Thanks Julien143 for your feedback!)

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
v0.43 64bit version of this game lags very badly for me, if it's lags for you start the 32bit (Lust_and_Power-32.exe) version of the game and it should run normally.

Terrazero provided instruction to fix door error on the previous page, so follow the instruction!.

Thanks Terrazero for the mod and fix!

Etherial

Jun 20, 2018
Just out of curiosity for the modders, but how hard would it be to mod back in the missing home scenes from the last update before the overhaul?

Daquarius

Jan 23, 2018
how can I destroy the fucking witch's door? The nerd girl tell me to prove that I can protect her, but I don't know how. I've already played for 4 hours, unlocked all the areas and still can't fuck anyone.

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
how can I destroy the fucking witch's door? The nerd girl tell me to prove that I can protect her, but I don't know how. I've already played for 4 hours, unlocked all the areas and still can't fuck anyone.
Give her a demon heart as proof

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
Guys a question I played the game for the first time and was very disappointed with the content of a 5 year.

Are certain scenes only for patreon subscribers or is the game being relaunched?
For 5 years this is really very little gameplay

Reactions: Waldo666

KaizerIvan

May 12, 2018
Don't even bother to download at the time, it has less content compared to the other previous versions. Welp, I guess I have to remain with my ver 0.31.

Waldo666

Feb 1, 2019
Guys a question I played the game for the first time and was very disappointed with the content of a 5 year.

Are certain scenes only for patreon subscribers or is the game being relaunched?
It's a rare case of a dev going backwards with his game, removing features as time goes by, unlike most devs who tend to add features and gameplay.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020

V0.37 is the version with the most content before Lurking Hedgehog remade the game. You can find the links to that version 3-4 pages back.

• Sad
Reactions: Uweeh and affen123

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
I like it. The art and premise is enjoyable. But I can't understand how a game 5 years in the making, can have so much open content. It looks like it will be never finished.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
How did this game manage to have less content than before? That's a very interesting question, but it can be easily answered - a dev can do whatever he wants with his game. Now the real question is why are there people that support backward development? I feel like there is another big surprise coming, the dev will admit it was a mistake and go back to the first version, but he will remove even more content and will move towards the goal of bringing back the same content again in one year.

This game really became a laughing stock and mocking it is well deserved.

Cebrail

Jul 4, 2017
I echo previous sentiments, this game literally progressed at a snails pace and now it has regressed by a year or more, totally losing almost every single bit of content that made it worth playing. It's not back to the first few months of "You can maybe touch a bit". Dear god, delete this crap and just don't waste more time on this game or this dev.

Reactions: Misty

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Played this through from new. Whilst the use of spells and the speed at which you get them is improved. You get some body armour. You can make some stuff in the workshop, only one item so far. Not sure if this or the armour was in the game before as I can't recall what version I played up to previously as I stopped playing it a few updates prior to this one. But all the sex scenes have gone. I didn't meet Jessica. Lisa's corruption scenes have gone. You can't go into the Demon Hunter's bar. You can't do anything in the forest. The cloud portal isn't in the game now, so all of the Roxie content is gone. There's an area that looks like a construction yard, can't do anything there yet. No idea how long it will take just to get this game back to where it was in the previous version before the game can actually progress.

eike2000

May 9, 2017
Too much label repeat twice so i cant process anything. Do this error cause by unren?
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label dark_book is defined twice, at
File "game/_stock/home/library/_library.rpyc", line 41 and
File "game/_stock/home/library/scr_Dark_Book.rpyc", line 2.

The label emm_comply_strip is defined twice, at
File "game/_stock/home/emma_room/comply and refuse/comply_strip.rpyc", line 2 and
File "game/_stock/home/livingroom/emma/_comply_pb_strip.rpyc", line 2.

The label lisa_hideout_leave is defined twice, at
File "game/_stock/town/lisa_hideout/hideout.rpyc", line 102 and
File "game/_stock/town/lisa_hideout/leave.rpyc", line 2.

The label milf_random_meet is defined twice, at
File "game/_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_chased.rpyc", line 1 and
File "game/_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_fucked.rpyc", line 1.

The label milf_blowjob_reward is defined twice, at
File "game/_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_chased.rpyc", line 33 and
File "game/_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_fucked.rpyc", line 269.

The label milf_blowjob is defined twice, at
File "game/_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_chased.rpyc", line 151 and
File "game/_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_fucked.rpyc", line 454.

The label milf_handjob_reward is defined twice, at
File "game/_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_chased.rpyc", line 196 and
File "game/_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_fucked.rpyc", line 620.

The label milf_handjob is defined twice, at
File "game/_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_chased.rpyc", line 314 and
File "game/_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_fucked.rpyc", line 805.

The label milf_titfuck_reward is defined twice, at
File "game/_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_chased.rpyc", line 354 and
File "game/_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_fucked.rpyc", line 962.

The label milf_titfuck is defined twice, at
File "game/_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_chased.rpyc", line 472 and
File "game/_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_fucked.rpyc", line 1147.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Sat May 28 22:45:51 2022

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes