Summertime Nickname

Aug 16, 2020
Bug report:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'lis_room_balance_pro'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "_stock/town/town_area/raid_house/1_house_door.rpyc", line 45, in script call
File "_stock/home/_hallway/_hallway.rpyc", line 20, in script call
File "_stock/town/town_area/raid_house/1_house_door.rpyc", line 45, in script call
File "_stock/home/lisa_room/hot_scenes/1_(35)_balance.rpyc", line 97, in script
File "D:\Games\Special\Lust_and_Power-0.50_pc_regular\Lust_and_Power-0.50-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Games\Special\Lust_and_Power-0.50_pc_regular\Lust_and_Power-0.50-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
Lust and Power 0.50
Sat Feb 11 20:38:49 2023

candy6694

Mar 18, 2019
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v3.4 for Lust and Power V0.50 * UPDATE *

v3.4
- add Jessica unlock (unlock corrupt actions)
- add Jessica magic spell
- change submission and love for Jessica

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- enable all corrupt actions (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN
Android?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I have the same bug help
Bug report:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "_stock/home/_hallway/_hallway.rpyc", line 20, in script call
File "_stock/home/lisa_room/hot_scenes/1_(35)_balance.rpyc", line 97, in script
File "D:\Games\Special\Lust_and_Power-0.50_pc_regular\Lust_and_Power-0.50-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Games\Special\Lust_and_Power-0.50_pc_regular\Lust_and_Power-0.50-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
Lust and Power 0.50
Sat Feb 11 20:38:49 2023
Caveat: I am neither the developer nor associated with the game in any way.

A label is misspelled. Your choices are to wait for the dev to issue a patch or adjust one of the source files yourself.

The file needing the fix is at game\_stock\home\lisa_room\hot_scenes\1_(35)balance.rpy. Line 97 reads "jump lis_room_balance_pro". It should read "jump lisroom_balance_pro"

For those that don't want to wait, I've attached the corrected file. Create the directory folder path game\_stock\home\lisa_room\hot_scenes\ and put the file inside.

Soki_Arra

Jul 13, 2019
Bug report, i got this in many version.

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/_stock/town/cherry_hut/_cherry_hut.rpy", line 4, in <module>
NameError: name 'chr_door' is not defined

Full traceback:
  File "_stock/town/cherry_hut/_cherry_hut.rpyc", line 4, in script
  File "H:\(Pateron∕Update) Lurking Hedgehog - Lust and Power v0.50\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "H:\(Pateron∕Update) Lurking Hedgehog - Lust and Power v0.50\renpy\python.py", line 1052, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/_stock/town/cherry_hut/_cherry_hut.rpy", line 4, in <module>
NameError: name 'chr_door' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
Lust and Power 0.50
Sat Feb 25 02:21:35 2023

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v3.4 for Lust and Power V0.50 * UPDATE *

v3.4
- add Jessica unlock (unlock corrupt actions)
- add Jessica magic spell
- change submission and love for Jessica

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- enable all corrupt actions (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN

It doesn't work.

Nov 7, 2017
Here's the update for v0.51, the Regular version!

30 MINUTES AGO

Lust and Power v0.51 regular is out!

Hi guys, the update is finally finished.

It took a bit longer then I expected as we didn't use old art this time but created new art for hot scenes, with better and smoother animations. We created 619 pieces of images to make it all work and it was rather time taking.

Download links:

PC:
MAC:
Android:

Changelog:

- added 3 hot scenes with Emma. These scenes got totally new animations and extended texts.

Thanks for your support!

GamesR4fun

Dec 30, 2020
Maybe this has been asked but what location is jessica found in as I have unlocked all the locations but I havent found her yet.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Maybe this has been asked but what location is jessica found in as I have unlocked all the locations but I havent found her yet.
Copied directly from the changelog: (italics are mine)

Some hints about Jessica content:

1. Jessica appears in the game only after 15th day, not earlier. You can meet her with a 66% chance when you come back home from your raids having 4 or more food items in your inventory (drinks not count).

Last edited:

GamesR4fun

Dec 30, 2020
Copied directly from the changelog: (italics are mine)

Some hints about Jessica content:

1. Jessica appears in the game only after 15th day, not earlier. You can meet her with a 66% chance when you come back home from your raids having 4 or more food items in your inventory (drinks not count).
Thanks that helped I think its cause I dont have any food Items with me that is 4 or more unless snacks and chocolate count but I dont think they do.

GamesR4fun

Dec 30, 2020
Snacks and chocolate count.
I must have very bad luck or a bug in my game as I am on day 23+ and still nothing for Jessica and I have snacks and chocolate on me all the time to give to the women on the street.

Do you know can I just leave and come back every hour to see if she shows up?

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
I must have very bad luck or a bug in my game as I am on day 23+ and still nothing for Jessica and I have snacks and chocolate on me all the time to give to the women on the street.

So far I managed to trigger her once per day, try to have a stack of 4+ snacks, go do a things on the map and at the "Let's choose where to go next!" (just before the map screen) (quick)save then try to go back home if Jess didn't trigger reload and retry.

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017

Just yesterday I played the new version from this message, and she showed up. I don't know if snacks count, I'd loot 4+ meat or some other food to be sure. Plus I don't know if the fridge food counts, maybe you should just loot it. Plus I'd make sure I have the right game version, in which she even is present, they might have removed her in some version. These are my guesses. ;)

I'm guessing this is still ages away from where it was?
Dev specified in the changelog that they remade Emma's sex scenes big time or something. I haven't played them through yet. But yeah, half a content is still under construction.

GamesR4fun

Dec 30, 2020
Just yesterday I played the new version from this message, and she showed up. I don't know if snacks count, I'd loot 4+ meat or some other food to be sure. Plus I don't know if the fridge food counts, maybe you should just loot it. Plus I'd make sure I have the right game version, in which she even is present, they might have removed her in some version. These are my guesses. ;)

Dev specified in the changelog that they remade Emma's sex scenes big time or something. I haven't played them through yet. But yeah, half a content is still under construction.
Unless she is not in the game before version 4.9 or because I found cherry first since it only has spots for 4 girls, I tried multiple days with like 5+ food i looted and still nothing at all

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes