Nivla456

Feb 6, 2019
Or you can do this trick. These are actually cheat commands that you can type in the console in the game which you hold down Shift+O to open the console and don't forget add = before you type in the number, amount of food or items you want. If you wondering, the lp and sp stand for the girls love (lp) and corruption (sp) levels.

Here's an example: food_in_fridge = 10000

View attachment 2676030

I've a saved game for v0.37 but it might be modified since I was using cheats. I can provide you a Mega link to my copy of Lust and Power [v0.37] with cheats, the Extended Variable Viewer and my game saved that all the girls and locations unlocked.

Lust and Power [v0.37]
1-1-LT1.save
.37 version is the last best version? why did they remake everything? I think it's better if they put the time to create more content

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Or you can do this trick. These are actually cheat commands that you can type in the console in the game which you hold down Shift+O to open the console and don't forget add = before you type in the number, amount of food or items you want. If you wondering, the lp and sp stand for the girls love (lp) and corruption (sp) levels.

View attachment 2676030

I've a saved game for v0.37 but it might be modified since I was using cheats. I can provide you a Mega link to my copy of Lust and Power [v0.37] with cheats, the Extended Variable Viewer and my game saved that all the girls and locations unlocked.

Lust and Power [v0.37]
1-1-LT1.save
You just had to up the ante with console commands huh?:oops:

food_in_fridge can not be found in v0.52 of the game, so this might be a older command used in an older version of the game.

f_veget.str_home = 99

Will give you 99 vegetables in the fridge. f_meat will be for meat and f_fruit will be for fruit.

I think Lurking Hedgehog changed the variable for the fridge when he did the remake, so str_home = fridge now.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

'While running game code:
File "game/_stock/town/cherry_hut/_cherry_hut.rpy", line 4, in <module>
NameError: name 'chr_door' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "_stock/town/cherry_hut/_cherry_hut.rpyc", line 4, in script
File "C:\Users\luisl\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.56-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\luisl\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.56-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1052, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/_stock/town/cherry_hut/_cherry_hut.rpy", line 4, in <module>
NameError: name 'chr_door' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
Lust and Power 0.56
Tue May 30 21:14:08 2023
```
This comes up when I try to got to that witches houses.
Try opening the console like Dark Lord Nova said and try defining 'chr_door' as cherry's door with this:

define cherry door = "chr_door"

Don't know if this will help or not so give it a go and report back so that people who are more knowledgeable than me can help.

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019

View attachment 2676030

Lust and Power [v0.37]
1-1-LT1.save
thanks for that.. unf im on mac and wine can only make it so playable

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Well, if you have said MAC version in the first place you wouldn't have wasted Dark Lord Nova's time in uploading the PC version for you.

Try this answer from another thread.

You can play every Ren'py game even if it's not ported to Mac, downloading Ren'py for Mac from renpy.org, extracting the "game" folder from the windows version of the game, create a new folder inside the renpy downloaded from renpy.org and putting inside the game folder, rename the folder that you've created as you want. then start renpy.app and launch the game from the list

Nov 7, 2017
.37 version is the last best version? why did they remake everything? I think it's better if they put the time to create more content
Again like I said above and Rolo said v0.37 might have more content than v0.56 but does not have the incest content restored like the very early builds had. v0.56's mechanics and layout is better and does have the incest content restored but with less content. I recommend you play both of them.

You just had to up the ante with console commands huh?:oops:

food_in_fridge can not be found in v0.52 of the game, so this might be a older command used in an older version of the game.

f_veget.str_home = 99

Will give you 99 vegetables in the fridge. f_meat will be for meat and f_fruit will be for fruit.

I think Lurking Hedgehog changed the variable for the fridge when he did the remake, so str_home = fridge now.

Try opening the console like Dark Lord Nova said and try defining 'chr_door' as cherry's door with this:

define cherry door = "chr_door"

Don't know if this will help or not so give it a go and report back so that people who are more knowledgeable than me can help.
Yeah "food_in_fridge =" is one of the old codes, my bad it has been a while since I used the console commands, lately I have been using the Cheat Mod and I have been using the same game save from each update since the rework so I don't have to retype the codes every time. I hope these will help and they should work in v0.56. Well I used my magic to open Cherry's door and gave me 999 magic energy. Lol

These are the codes for items in the fridge:

f_meat.str_home = 9999
f_veget.str_home = 9999
f_snacks.str_home = 9999
f_fruit.str_home = 9999
f_chocolate_home = 9999
f_cola.str_home = 9999
f_beer.str_home = 9999
f_wine.str_home = 9999

These are the codes for items in the MC's inventory:

Food:
f_meat.str_bag = 999
f_veget.str_bag = 999
f_snacks.str_bag = 999
f_fruit.str_bag = 999
f_chocolate_bag = 999
f_cola.str_bag = 999
f_beer.str_bag = 999
f_wine.str_bag = 999

Other Items like batteries, cleanser, junk, the red and yellow demon hearts, refill magic energy and health potions even gold that you use to trade and buy things from Cherry:
h_batteries.str_bag = 999
h_cleanser.str_bag = 999
h_junk.str_bag = 999
i_heart_red.str_bag = 999
i_heart_yellow.str_bag = 999
p_energy.str_bag = 999
p_health.str_bag = 999
gold.str_bag = 999999

These are the codes for the MC's magic energy, health, hunger and hygiene:

player.en = 999
player.en_boost = 999
player.en_max = 999
player.hp = 999
player.hp_boost = 999
player.hp_max = 999
player.hunger = 0
player.hyg = 10

These are the codes for the Girls love and corruption levels:

emma.lp = 20
emma.sp = 100
kelly.lp = 20
kelly.sp = 70
lisa.lp = 20
lisa.sp = 65
jessica.lp = 20
jessica.sp = 40
cherry.lp = 15
cherry.sp = 60

I forgot to mentioned that unfortunately I only have the PC version. My apologies. I don't have a MAC but I might able provide you a link with the MAC version from an old post which is not originally from me and it should work. Don't worry you're not wasting my time. Lol. I already uploaded my copy of v0.37 a little while ago and I already provided it to someone else.

Here are the MEGA links for v.0.37:

PC - Mega
MAC - Mega
ANDROID - Mega

Changelog: +3 new scenes with Roxie.
(To start her corruption, first get at least 30 points either of her love or her submission, then she'll ask you to train her and after this her corruption options will become unlocked. )

You're welcome.

Last edited:

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
Again like I said above and Rolo said v0.37 might have more content than v0.56 but does not have the incest content restored like the very early builds had. v0.56's mechanics and layout is better and does have the incest content restored but with less content. I recommend you play both of them.

Yeah "food_in_fridge =" is one of the old codes, my bad it has been a while since I used the console commands, lately I have been using the Cheat Mod and I have been using the same game save from each update since the rework so I don't have to retype the codes every time. I hope these will help and they should work in v0.56. Well I used my magic to open Cherry's door and gave me 999 magic energy. Lol

These are the codes for items in the fridge:

f_meat.str_home = 9999
f_veget.str_home = 9999
f_snacks.str_home = 9999
f_fruit.str_home = 9999
f_chocolate_home = 9999
f_cola.str_home = 9999
f_beer.str_home = 9999
f_wine.str_home = 9999

These are the codes for items in the MC's inventory:

Food:
f_meat.str_bag = 999
f_veget.str_bag = 999
f_snacks.str_bag = 999
f_fruit.str_bag = 999
f_chocolate_bag = 999
f_cola.str_bag = 999
f_beer.str_bag = 999
f_wine.str_bag = 999

Other Items like batteries, cleanser, junk, the red and yellow demon hearts, refill magic energy and health potions even gold that you use to trade and buy things from Cherry:
h_batteries.str_bag = 999
h_cleanser.str_bag = 999
h_junk.str_bag = 999
i_heart_red.str_bag = 999
i_heart_yellow.str_bag = 999
p_energy.str_bag = 999
p_health.str_bag = 999
gold.str_bag = 999999

These are the codes for the MC's magic energy, health, hunger and hygiene:

player.en = 999
player.en_boost = 999
player.en_max = 999
player.hp = 999
player.hp_boost = 999
player.hp_max = 999
player.hunger = 0
player.hyg = 10

These are the codes for the Girls love and corruption levels:

emma.lp = 20
emma.sp = 100
kelly.lp = 20
kelly.sp = 70
lisa.lp = 20
lisa.sp = 65
jessica.lp = 20
jessica.sp = 40
cherry.lp = 15
cherry.sp = 60

I forgot to mentioned that unfortunately I only have the PC version. My apologies. I don't have a MAC but I might able provide you a link with the MAC version from an old post which is not originally from me and it should work. Don't worry you're not wasting my time. Lol. I already uploaded my copy of v0.37 a little while ago and I already provided it to someone else.
u a real 1

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I now unavoidably starve to death and have no way to level up spells. I'm not starting over. Will wait for a future release.
There are ppl who ask for cheats, when they got stuck, and there are others who want to learn to succeed in their game by own skills. Both is ok impo, as long as one has fun.

Providing cheats is not a solution for everyone (at least not for myself!).

If you really want to play the game (and not only see some sexy pictures), then I recommend to wait for the next update and start over then.

I broke into houses as much as possible for food and other stuff. Got xp from fights. And had a good success feeling of being able to manage the game on my own.

Rarely I was waking up hungry - thats an alarm to care for more food. Then everything is ok again. Have fun. ;)

Last edited:

Terrazero

Jan 12, 2019
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v4.0 for Lust and Power V0.56 * UPDATE *

v4.0
- fix Variable Viewer in Debug Console
- updated the way to enable the developer console from code
- add reload script (Reload Game) in developer console menu

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- enable all corrupt actions (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v4.0 for Lust and Power V0.56 * UPDATE *

v4.0
- fix Variable Viewer in Debug Console
- updated the way to enable the developer console from code
- add reload script (Reload Game) in developer console menu

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- enable all corrupt actions (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN
using your mod this what i got bootig up the game.
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label cherry_tester is defined twice, at File "____dev_folder/test_cherry.rpyc", line 1:

and File "____dev_folder/test_scenes/test_cherry.rpyc", line 1:

The label _call_initiate_1 is defined twice, at File "____dev_folder/test_cherry.rpyc", line 3:

and File "____dev_folder/test_scenes/test_cherry.rpyc", line 3:

The label _call_che_restore_clothes is defined twice, at File "____dev_folder/test_cherry.rpyc", line 4:

and File "____dev_folder/test_scenes/test_cherry.rpyc", line 4:

The label cherry_tester0 is defined twice, at File "____dev_folder/test_cherry.rpyc", line 6:

and File "____dev_folder/test_scenes/test_cherry.rpyc", line 6:

The label inv_use is defined twice, at File "___sys/service/inv_give_use.rpyc", line 70:

and File "___sys/service/inv_give_use.rpyc", line 94:

The label mind_bro_attack_anim is defined twice, at File "__battle_mind/animation/attack.rpyc", line 2:

and File "__battle_mind/bt_attack_animation.rpyc", line 2:

The label mind_cure_1 is defined twice, at File "__battle_mind/animation/cure.rpyc", line 2:

and File "__battle_mind/bt_attack_animation.rpyc", line 35:

The label mind_cure_2 is defined twice, at File "__battle_mind/animation/cure.rpyc", line 14:

and File "__battle_mind/bt_attack_animation.rpyc", line 47:

The label mind_cure_3 is defined twice, at File "__battle_mind/animation/cure.rpyc", line 26:

and File "__battle_mind/bt_attack_animation.rpyc", line 59:

The label define_mind_fighters is defined twice, at File "__battle_mind/define_mind_fighters.rpyc", line 2:

and File "__battle_mind/support/define_mind_fighters.rpyc", line 2:

The label dark_book is defined twice, at File "_stock/home/library/_library.rpyc", line 42:

and File "_stock/home/library/_screens/Dark_Book.rpyc", line 2:

The label lis_comply_train is defined twice, at File "_stock/home/lisa_room/comply and refuse/comply_hum.rpyc", line 6:

and File "_stock/home/lisa_room/comply and refuse/comply_train.rpyc", line 3:

The label _call_jes_l0_refuse_3 is defined twice, at File "_stock/town/ambush_Jess/hot_scenes/_next/3_(80)_mst.rpyc", line 179:

and File "_stock/town/ambush_Jess/hot_scenes/_next/3_(80)_tf.rpyc", line 249:

The label _call_jes_disp_rep_8 is defined twice, at File "_stock/town/ambush_Jess/hot_scenes/_next/3_(80)_mst.rpyc", line 180:

and File "_stock/town/ambush_Jess/hot_scenes/_next/3_(80)_tf.rpyc", line 250:

The label _call_jes_s0_refuse_3 is defined twice, at File "_stock/town/ambush_Jess/hot_scenes/_next/3_(80)_mst.rpyc", line 184:

and File "_stock/town/ambush_Jess/hot_scenes/_next/3_(80)_tf.rpyc", line 254:

The label _call_jes_disp_rep_9 is defined twice, at File "_stock/town/ambush_Jess/hot_scenes/_next/3_(80)_mst.rpyc", line 185:

and File "_stock/town/ambush_Jess/hot_scenes/_next/3_(80)_tf.rpyc", line 255:

The label _call_jes_l0_refuse_3 is defined twice, at File "_stock/town/ambush_Jess/hot_scenes/_next/3_(80)_tf.rpyc", line 249:

and File "_stock/town/ambush_Jess/hot_scenes/_next/3_(85)_bj.rpyc", line 183:

The label _call_jes_disp_rep_8 is defined twice, at File "_stock/town/ambush_Jess/hot_scenes/_next/3_(80)_tf.rpyc", line 250:

and File "_stock/town/ambush_Jess/hot_scenes/_next/3_(85)_bj.rpyc", line 184:

The label _call_jes_s0_refuse_3 is defined twice, at File "_stock/town/ambush_Jess/hot_scenes/_next/3_(80)_tf.rpyc", line 254:

and File "_stock/town/ambush_Jess/hot_scenes/_next/3_(85)_bj.rpyc", line 188:

The label _call_jes_disp_rep_9 is defined twice, at File "_stock/town/ambush_Jess/hot_scenes/_next/3_(80)_tf.rpyc", line 255:

and File "_stock/town/ambush_Jess/hot_scenes/_next/3_(85)_bj.rpyc", line 189:

The label _call_player_showtime_5 is defined twice, at File "_stock/home/emma_room/spells/lightng.rpyc", line 3:

and File "_stock/town/ambush_Jess/spells/lightng.rpyc", line 9:

The label _call_cd_reduce_13 is defined twice, at File "_stock/home/emma_room/spells/lightng.rpyc", line 4:

and File "_stock/town/ambush_Jess/spells/lightng.rpyc", line 10:

The label lisa_hideout_leave is defined twice, at File "_stock/town/lisa_hideout/hideout.rpyc", line 102:

and File "_stock/town/lisa_hideout/leave.rpyc", line 2:

The label milf_random_meet is defined twice, at File "_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_chased.rpyc", line 1:

and File "_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_fucked.rpyc", line 1:

The label milf_blowjob_reward is defined twice, at File "_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_chased.rpyc", line 33:

and File "_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_fucked.rpyc", line 269:

The label milf_blowjob is defined twice, at File "_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_chased.rpyc", line 151:

and File "_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_fucked.rpyc", line 454:

The label milf_handjob_reward is defined twice, at File "_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_chased.rpyc", line 196:

and File "_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_fucked.rpyc", line 620:

The label milf_handjob is defined twice, at File "_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_chased.rpyc", line 314:

and File "_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_fucked.rpyc", line 805:

The label milf_titfuck_reward is defined twice, at File "_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_chased.rpyc", line 354:

and File "_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_fucked.rpyc", line 962:

The label milf_titfuck is defined twice, at File "_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_chased.rpyc", line 472:

and File "_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_fucked.rpyc", line 1147:

The label update is defined twice, at File "___sys/time_pass.rpyc", line 171:

and File "dgn.rpyc", line 1388:

The label _debugger_screen is defined twice, at File "dgn.rpyc", line 54:

and File "renpy/common/_developer/developer.rpym", line 158:
label _debugger_screen:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
Fri Jun  9 22:01:20 2023

Terrazero

Jan 12, 2019
using your mod this what i got bootig up the game.
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label cherry_tester is defined twice, at File "____dev_folder/test_cherry.rpyc", line 1:

and File "____dev_folder/test_scenes/test_cherry.rpyc", line 1:

The label _call_initiate_1 is defined twice, at File "____dev_folder/test_cherry.rpyc", line 3:

and File "____dev_folder/test_scenes/test_cherry.rpyc", line 3:

The label _call_che_restore_clothes is defined twice, at File "____dev_folder/test_cherry.rpyc", line 4:

and File "____dev_folder/test_scenes/test_cherry.rpyc", line 4:

The label cherry_tester0 is defined twice, at File "____dev_folder/test_cherry.rpyc", line 6:

and File "____dev_folder/test_scenes/test_cherry.rpyc", line 6:

The label inv_use is defined twice, at File "___sys/service/inv_give_use.rpyc", line 70:

and File "___sys/service/inv_give_use.rpyc", line 94:

The label mind_bro_attack_anim is defined twice, at File "__battle_mind/animation/attack.rpyc", line 2:

and File "__battle_mind/bt_attack_animation.rpyc", line 2:

The label mind_cure_1 is defined twice, at File "__battle_mind/animation/cure.rpyc", line 2:

and File "__battle_mind/bt_attack_animation.rpyc", line 35:

The label mind_cure_2 is defined twice, at File "__battle_mind/animation/cure.rpyc", line 14:

and File "__battle_mind/bt_attack_animation.rpyc", line 47:

The label mind_cure_3 is defined twice, at File "__battle_mind/animation/cure.rpyc", line 26:

and File "__battle_mind/bt_attack_animation.rpyc", line 59:

The label define_mind_fighters is defined twice, at File "__battle_mind/define_mind_fighters.rpyc", line 2:

and File "__battle_mind/support/define_mind_fighters.rpyc", line 2:

The label dark_book is defined twice, at File "_stock/home/library/_library.rpyc", line 42:

and File "_stock/home/library/_screens/Dark_Book.rpyc", line 2:

The label lis_comply_train is defined twice, at File "_stock/home/lisa_room/comply and refuse/comply_hum.rpyc", line 6:

and File "_stock/home/lisa_room/comply and refuse/comply_train.rpyc", line 3:

The label _call_jes_l0_refuse_3 is defined twice, at File "_stock/town/ambush_Jess/hot_scenes/_next/3_(80)_mst.rpyc", line 179:

and File "_stock/town/ambush_Jess/hot_scenes/_next/3_(80)_tf.rpyc", line 249:

The label _call_jes_disp_rep_8 is defined twice, at File "_stock/town/ambush_Jess/hot_scenes/_next/3_(80)_mst.rpyc", line 180:

and File "_stock/town/ambush_Jess/hot_scenes/_next/3_(80)_tf.rpyc", line 250:

The label _call_jes_s0_refuse_3 is defined twice, at File "_stock/town/ambush_Jess/hot_scenes/_next/3_(80)_mst.rpyc", line 184:

and File "_stock/town/ambush_Jess/hot_scenes/_next/3_(80)_tf.rpyc", line 254:

The label _call_jes_disp_rep_9 is defined twice, at File "_stock/town/ambush_Jess/hot_scenes/_next/3_(80)_mst.rpyc", line 185:

and File "_stock/town/ambush_Jess/hot_scenes/_next/3_(80)_tf.rpyc", line 255:

The label _call_jes_l0_refuse_3 is defined twice, at File "_stock/town/ambush_Jess/hot_scenes/_next/3_(80)_tf.rpyc", line 249:

and File "_stock/town/ambush_Jess/hot_scenes/_next/3_(85)_bj.rpyc", line 183:

The label _call_jes_disp_rep_8 is defined twice, at File "_stock/town/ambush_Jess/hot_scenes/_next/3_(80)_tf.rpyc", line 250:

and File "_stock/town/ambush_Jess/hot_scenes/_next/3_(85)_bj.rpyc", line 184:

The label _call_jes_s0_refuse_3 is defined twice, at File "_stock/town/ambush_Jess/hot_scenes/_next/3_(80)_tf.rpyc", line 254:

and File "_stock/town/ambush_Jess/hot_scenes/_next/3_(85)_bj.rpyc", line 188:

The label _call_jes_disp_rep_9 is defined twice, at File "_stock/town/ambush_Jess/hot_scenes/_next/3_(80)_tf.rpyc", line 255:

and File "_stock/town/ambush_Jess/hot_scenes/_next/3_(85)_bj.rpyc", line 189:

The label _call_player_showtime_5 is defined twice, at File "_stock/home/emma_room/spells/lightng.rpyc", line 3:

and File "_stock/town/ambush_Jess/spells/lightng.rpyc", line 9:

The label _call_cd_reduce_13 is defined twice, at File "_stock/home/emma_room/spells/lightng.rpyc", line 4:

and File "_stock/town/ambush_Jess/spells/lightng.rpyc", line 10:

The label lisa_hideout_leave is defined twice, at File "_stock/town/lisa_hideout/hideout.rpyc", line 102:

and File "_stock/town/lisa_hideout/leave.rpyc", line 2:

The label milf_random_meet is defined twice, at File "_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_chased.rpyc", line 1:

and File "_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_fucked.rpyc", line 1:

The label milf_blowjob_reward is defined twice, at File "_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_chased.rpyc", line 33:

and File "_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_fucked.rpyc", line 269:

The label milf_blowjob is defined twice, at File "_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_chased.rpyc", line 151:

and File "_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_fucked.rpyc", line 454:

The label milf_handjob_reward is defined twice, at File "_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_chased.rpyc", line 196:

and File "_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_fucked.rpyc", line 620:

The label milf_handjob is defined twice, at File "_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_chased.rpyc", line 314:

and File "_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_fucked.rpyc", line 805:

The label milf_titfuck_reward is defined twice, at File "_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_chased.rpyc", line 354:

and File "_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_fucked.rpyc", line 962:

The label milf_titfuck is defined twice, at File "_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_chased.rpyc", line 472:

and File "_stock/town/town_area/milfs/_trash/milf_fucked.rpyc", line 1147:

The label update is defined twice, at File "___sys/time_pass.rpyc", line 171:

and File "dgn.rpyc", line 1388:

The label _debugger_screen is defined twice, at File "dgn.rpyc", line 54:

and File "renpy/common/_developer/developer.rpym", line 158:
label _debugger_screen:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
Fri Jun  9 22:01:20 2023
2023-06-10_18h57_07.png
Click Reload to fix it

May 8, 2020
At least the dev has been consistent with updates lately and we will get another update soon on June 7th which is only a week and a half away with a lot more content while yes this one was small, not much. I'm predicting that we will get Roxie's content all restored by the end of the year or early next year hopefully where we left off at v0.37 if the dev stays consistent with the updates and if we get new updates every few weeks.
So where is it ?(
7th June past , 12 June already )
U have access to his Patreo?n . What did he say? Silencio?

Nov 7, 2017
So where is it ?(
7th June past , 12 June already )
U have access to his Patreo?n . What did he say? Silencio?
Seems like the idea of sticking to deadlines failed ( :
Well he has been consistent lately until now. He said it supposed to be finished on June 7 but maybe it's taking longer than he expected or he wanted to add more content. I just checked his Patreon page but haven't seen him post anything new. I'm sure he will have it ready by the end of the month at least. Just give him a little more time.

Hansvoralb

Sep 10, 2020
Everytime i get back to my house expect a fight against jessica where i cant do anything except lose or run away. How can I fix this situation?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Everytime i get back to my house expect a fight against jessica where i cant do anything except lose or run away. How can I fix this situation?
In my experience, she'll only show up once a day so go home early and give her a snack or chocolate then get food from the family.

To beat her, you need different spells. Specifically, spells that won't kill her. You win if she gives up because of low health or you steal her clothes. So keep practising darkness spells and acquire new ones from your dead ancestor and get the girl in the library to teach you new non-darkness spells. The girl in the library is the girl to the NW on the map that you can persuade to join your group once you learn how to harvest demon organs.

Reactions: Rolo and Hansvoralb
3.00 star(s) 80 Votes