john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Im not talking about the people here, but the people who support him on patreon. Obviously.
I'm just funning you.

No one is getting ripped off.

His Patreon supporters are supporting him because they want to. They know what they are doing with their money so relax and if you don't enjoy the game, find another game to play and pass time with.

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

ericcha

Jun 21, 2021
I was just going back though after skipping several patches and when it got to the first time the main character has sex with his mom he talks about the fact that they can not have kids due to the inbreeding risk.

Then I thought about the fact that this game is set where you have demons and magic. Therefore why can't there be a spell that can be uncovered in the library or taught by the ancestor ghost. This spell would make it so that anyone who is under it's effect can only bear healthy children that he must put on himself, his mom, and his sister?

With the kind of thinking about bloodlines going back to the nobles of ancient times (example being Egypt and Pharaohs). There must have been nobility that ordered their magic wielders to make a spell to prevent inbreeding problems.
It is a dumb excuse anyways. The risks of inbreeding are only if the 2 share traits that could cause a defect. If your family doesn't have those traits, then there is no risk. It is the same reason why certain cross breed of dogs is frowned upon. If dog A is susceptible to disease Y and dog B is susceptible to disease Z, the offspring is susceptible to disease Y and Z, increasing their risk of having a disease. This is why for 1000's of years royalty was able to breed through incest.

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Lust and Power with Terrazero's cheat mod to v0.61

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain -
It's up to 0.63 now.

Terrazero

Jan 12, 2019
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v4.9 for Lust and Power v0.50 to V0.6X * UPDATE *

v4.9
- update unlock all new Kelly scenes

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- enable all corrupt actions (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Press x key to enable Developer Menu and Shift+d to enter.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2017
can anyone pls share the latest Patreon post regarding when 0.64 will come out?
I want to plan my retirement (in 20 years) accordingly..
I already posted it above you. Of course it has been 3 days passed since he said that he would released the next update but that's expected. He's never on time releasing updates. He was late before. I don't know if he's from the US but we got hit with a big winter storm on Monday across the country, maybe he's stranded in snow and couldn't get to his computer or something else came up that's why he's late.

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2017
Here's your hero saving the day again! :ROFLMAO: Here's update v0.64!

9 Hours Ago

Lust and Power v.0.64 regular is out!

Hi guys, here are the update links:

PC: ||
MAC: ||
Android: ||

Changelog:

HOT SCENES:

- added 3 hot scenes in Kelly's room (blowjob, titfuck, sex toy)

- added 1 hot scene with Kelly in the living room (blowjob while you watch TV)

ART IMPROVEMENT:

- new improved background for ancestor's basement location

- new improved illustration of the house (the one that you see during the intro when you approach the house the first time)

Thank you for your support! Please send me your bug reports if you face any troubles while playing the game!

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
It wouldn't be an update if simply trying a new scene wouldn't result in an error. A variable name "v_kel_lp" that doesn't exist because the correct variable is kelly.lp.
Does the dev even try his own game at this point?

Nov 7, 2017
It wouldn't be an update if simply trying a new scene wouldn't result in an error. A variable name "v_kel_lp" that doesn't exist because the correct variable is kelly.lp.
Does the dev even try his own game at this point?
Well the dev ask people to send bug reports to them if they face any troubles while playing the game.

Reactions: john1230

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Thanks for sharing the update Dark Lord Nova.

Error log posting again.

After Kelly ask you to get her batteries, you'll end up back in your room with the missing table.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cherry's investment (when you invest 21 or more times) error is still in the game.

When you talk to Jessica and choose the discipline option, she'll hit you and the game will give this error
Not that many bug with this version, so Lurking Hedgehog is getting better at clearing the bugs.

Terrazero, the cheat mod is working absolutely fine with v0.64.

Thank you for your work on it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Playing Domination route with Kelly and using telekinesis on her when she's pissed at you will give this error.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v4.8 for Lust and Power v0.50 to V0.6X * UPDATE *

v4.8
- new improved approach to avoid continuous updates. Now the Cheat Mod is compatible with old and new Lust and Power versions (from 0.50 to 0.6X)
- update unlock all new Kelly scenes

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- enable all corrupt actions (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Press x key to enable Developer Menu and Shift+d to enter.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN
Can you keep that mod in one post and just edit that post. So we don't have to add the link every time.
Thanks

Reactions: Terrazero
3.00 star(s) 78 Votes