Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
In theory, there should be a way around this through the console, since there should either be a way to edit the stats with a function call or disable the cheat-check variables to always give a false. Maybe some hero will get into the scripts and fix it.
I think TCMS and Pepe fixed it but I haven't redownloaded it yet. The problem is everytime you go home the game checks your stats to see if they are correct and if they aren't it changes your character name to cheater and kills you with the one npc chick that always attacks to steal your food and you have no way to fight her she just beats you to death lol.

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
HOW DO I GET A DAMONS HEARTH?
Go to the Police station and either sneak or fight your way through and talk to the Chief, if you haven't found the Station yet you just have to keep searching the neighborhood you happen on it randomly. Once you find it and talk to the Chief he will give you a quest line to do that gives you the ability to get the hearts.

Reactions: dinto

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I love the new progressive mom dialogue, definitely want more of that for mom and Jessica. But I actively dislike the random scenes where you save women from demons. There are a couple of reasons:

1. Like the yellow demons, it feels like an unwanted event that wastes your time (real-time and ingame), giving you only experience in return. And now there are two of these with what feels like a short cooldown before they can trigger again. Just let me scavenge in peace, or have the demons drop something useful.

2. Ironically even though you're saving the women from being raped, you as a player don't get to turn down the ensuing sex. You have to watch that BJ every time. I don't feel in charge whenever this happens, and I prefer to decide when the sex and corruption will happen. So please, allow the player to decline the BJs.

Rolay7

Jun 27, 2017
I really want the sis to have set names, I mean you can change them if you want but if you just want to not think of every female name before the game even really starts it would be useful.

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
1. Wardrobe spells
Can someone add wardrobe spells in the first post? It is amazing how many people are unable to read a page back and find them. Or use the search button for that matter.

2. Savegames
If you don't have any savegames in 1.0b then there's a 99,9% chance you didn't copy them over.
@Alastaire, you wouldn't believe, but you can actually copy paste the saves from the older versions, so you never have to restart the game.

3. Cheats
If you require cheats to beat this game, please give up on video gaming of any kind. If anything, the fights are too easy in the latest versions. Also you can cheat everything except for health and mana, IIRC.

@klang like many other developers. Honestly, who gives a shit.

klang

Aug 15, 2016
3. Cheats
If you require cheats to beat this game, please give up on video gaming of any kind. If anything, the fights are too easy in the latest versions. Also you can cheat everything except for health and mana, IIRC.

@klang like many other developers. Honestly, who gives a shit.
Man, it's not to BEAT the game, it's to skip the parts that I've already beaten like ten times but the designer is so shit at what makes games fun that he just grinds that part to death and punishes you if you try to avoid it.

And frankly, trying to come up with ways to get around this shit is more interesting than most of the fights in the game.

Reactions: L7Bear

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
I think TCMS and Pepe fixed it but I haven't redownloaded it yet. The problem is everytime you go home the game checks your stats to see if they are correct and if they aren't it changes your character name to cheater and kills you with the one npc chick that always attacks to steal your food and you have no way to fight her she just beats you to death lol.
Easy way to beat this chick

1) use "Mental Shield" to have max Energy
2) use "Stun charm"
3) use "Mental Shield" to have max Energy
4) use "Dark Theft" on top or bottom to remove her clothes
repeat pt 1 - 4 until her give up

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
If pepe uploaded the right version you won't be punished for cheating + console is enabled. If that's the case then here's the cheats I've used.
Shift + O <- this enables console

(IGNORE THE "//" and everything after it. It's just explaining what it does.)

v_my_weight_max = 9000 //sets max inventory space to 9000.
v_my_energy_max = 1000 //sets energy max to 1000
v_my_health_max = 1000 //sets health max to 1000
v_my_health = 1000 //sets health to 1000
v_my_energy = 1000 //sets energy to 1000
v_exp = 1000 //sets experience points to 1000 (which you can use to raise your spells levels)
v_dtm = 8 //sets time of day to 8 (only use if you're raising your spell levels and don't want to go to bed)

v_home_food = 10000 //sets food at home to 10000
v_home_batteries = 100 //sets batteries at home to 100 (take them when needed for sis)
v_home_chocolate = 100 //sets chocolate at home to 100 (you can use the one bellow to give sis chocolates, but it's always good to have some backup)
v_home_wine = 100 //sets wine at home to 100 (might as well have a stash)

v_inv_chocolate = 100 //sets chocolate in your inventory to 100 (Use it to give them to sis and increase stats.)
v_inv_food = 20 //sets food in inventory to 20 (good for the police quest)
v_inv_wine = 100 //sets wine in your inventory to 100 (it's good when you're improving potions and police quest)
v_inv_red_heart = 100 //sets red hearts in your inventory to 100 (good for the improving potions)
v_inv_yellow_heart = 100 //sets yellow hearts in your inventory to 100 (good for the improving potions)

v_food_collector = 10000 //sets the amount of times you've collected food to 10000. (This means you can progress on your moms early stage quests pretty easily)
v_inv_gold = 10000 //sets gold in your inventory to 10000 (this is for the witch quest or something like that)

Sep 13, 2017
You could also empty the fridge after breakfast, so you technically have food everyday, but consume only 1 unit per day, instead of 3. Saves some grinding.

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
Easy way to beat this chick

1) use "Mental Shield" to have max Energy
2) use "Stun charm"
3) use "Mental Shield" to have max Energy
4) use "Dark Theft" on top or bottom to remove her clothes
repeat pt 1 - 4 until her give up

I know, I can beat her easy that wasn't the topic, if you "Cheat" by changing any of your stats or anything the game code is set up to use her to kill you now, there IS no fighting back against her as you never get the opportunity, its CODED that way specifically as an "Anti-Cheat" trap.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes