• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Lust Awakens [v0.3] [PyreSoft]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5144788

Lust Awakens
    Version: 0.3
    Type: VN - 3 routes at the very start
    Content: Short
    Pacing: Steady
    Plot line: Solve money issues - Find out about father's mysterious death?
    Setting: Normal school life

Character Models: Decent
    Personalities: Nothing too deep

Music: None
    Animation: Decent

Note: Choices make no difference besides route, NTR and Futa choices.
    Currently, only library and seedy path have some content added to the shared content.
    Thoughts: As it is now ABANDONED, I do NOT recommend this game with its current content.
  2. F
    5.00 star(s)

Fariel228

Well everything is good except for the fact that the game is too short, and there is not much content. Let me elaborate:
    1) Characters - are nice ( no stupid decisions or thoughts, interesting and diverse personalitites, nobody will fuck u for no reason, no op cheats etc...)
    2) Graphics - usually I dislike this type of graphics, but in this game it was well done, and I got a boner for the whole duration of the game, especially for the milfs
    3) Plot - Nice. Simple. Beautiful. Seems logical with no op plot armor.
    I give this game 5 star because it has great potential and I fully enjoyed it, despite the little amount of content. Hope more people will notice it, and dev will add more sex and romantic scenes and maybe trainer elements (sub/maledom, bdsm, bondage) . Anyway nice work dev, keep going (y)
  3. 3.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    + We have hot looking girls/women.
    + Renders looks good for its own style.
    + We have well maked animations.

Bad Points
    - We dont have enough content, even for version 0.3 this amount of content is not good enough. Yes at least we have two diffrent path (Libraian and drug dealer I gues?) but its still not good enough and now its abandoned... Cool...
    - Its not bad big point but MC's face can use some change, he looks little bit odd :D

For The End
    Well aside from being abandoned it was good game, sad to see its abandoned...
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Linrox

Omg stop using vanilla style Koikatu characters, it's just an eyesore

find a better "type" of body in the card site and use it as a base

also the vanilla map don't really goes with the mood, try mods for that too
  5. 5.00 star(s)

BalloonSqueak132

Quality game.
    Disables kinks you don't want to see.

Ntr scenes are particularly good if you're into that.
    Great visuals, animations are alright but considering this game is still new I'd be lenient.
    The art looks wonderful, and there is a wide variety of girls.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

CloudX

It's a really good game with all kinds of individual characters and body measures and i love how dedicated the developer is to please his players :), only let down for me was that every girl appears to be slutty which I usually dislike but it's just my oppinion so it's not making the game worse. Oh and also it would be really nice to have thicker cum bc that's my fetish like facial thich cum scenes but despite that this game is really good.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Wesieboy56

pretty good from what i see so far, kind of underrated game to be honest, kind of short on the 0.2 update but i really enjoyed the certain scene there, characters are definitely a plus so far, hope people get on this and support it, hope the dev keeps up the good work and i'll be keeping an eye on this game in the meantime.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

cloudmoon

review for v0.1

Note: I always avoid NTR content, so no comment on those sections.

The game is good enough. There's nothing here that is stand out amazing, but the execution is competent enough that I enjoy it.

Readability 5/5 - no scuffed engrish to wade through. Nuff said

Story 3.8/5 - partially the same set up you see in ever incest game. Mother needs money so you're tasked with getting a job. There's some supernatural stuff going on with a ring left behind by your father, but it's unclear what direction that's ultimately going to go in. Some mystery here.

Renders 4/5 - I like the characters and the renders during sexy times were quite good.

Characters - 3.8/5 - they're not the most interesting diverse characters, but they do have personality. Particularly the MC and the Sister Lucy have a mildly interesting back and forth thing going on. Also the Mother's desperation comes across decently well. Nothing amazing here, but better than your average no effort characters.

Overall Enjoyment 3.8/5 - It's pretty good. Short on content at the moment, but there are a few sex scenes in there at least. The story is moving fast, which is a good thing considering nothing too original has happened so far. I don't feel like it's wasting my time and the dev is getting right into the thick of things. I think with more content this will be a pretty entertaining game. Not one of the greats, but worth the time.

edit: as of version 2.5 my only complaint is that updates don't have a whole lot of content. They do come out regularly though and there's always at least one sex scene. But progress is slow.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Kingofsaints46

So far, so good. After playing through the first version I can feel confident about enjoying the game. I felt it had a good amount of content for a first release. The game definitely gives you options to opt out of anything you don't enjoy like ntr, futanari, and incest. It allows people who are not into those sort of things enjoy the game for the content they do like. I like the look of most characters as they are a little more unique than the characters people create for other Ren'Py games using these kinds of models. Going with a MC with a more adult like appearance and having some characters have a physique that isn't an hourglass or super skinny. All and all I enjoy this games variety so far and the freedom of seeing what you want and only what you want. I can't wait for the next update of this game. I don't want anything rushed though, as much as I cant wait for the next update I would rather have an update where the author feels good about posting it rather than feeling like they have to meet a deadline. 5/5