3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview:
This is a choice-based Visual Novel with adult themes. It includes mystery, romance, and some supernatural elements. You won't be taking it to Mordor, but there is a mysterious ring. The game is meant to be light-hearted, but also goes into the darker side of things. Will the protagonist be able to juggle college, his relationships with his landlady and roommate, and also learn what happened to his father? Or will it all come tumbling down in a glorious disaster? You choose.​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-18
Release Date: 2020-02-18
Developer: Pyresoft
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Walkthrough:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Limux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android
(v0.25): - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

teaser4.png teaser6.png teaser7.png partyend10.png afterbag7.png poolparty_first33.png teaser8.png teaser9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Is futa is the main focus here? Never like girl with dick. If she is a side character and never fuck any main girl then I don't care but if she will fuck any heroine or she is a heroine then just tell me so I can play something else.

Also avoidable NTR. Glad you give player option.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
thing i've noticed about games using Koikatsu is they seem to update alot faster than HS or Daz games..is it easier to use?..as i said.i like Koikatsu stuff..am just curious...because a couple games utilizing this graphic tool that i play update really fast in comparison.

Reactions: Irmanuhi13
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes