3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

b99

Oct 14, 2016
Hey, I recognize that girl from the first screenshot.

Karen - Sexy By TedPanda.png

You can import that into Koikatsu and its the same character. Model reuse is common for Daz but I can't say I expected it from something as easily customizable as this.

Reactions: Gabaw

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Hey, I recognize that girl from the first screenshot.

View attachment 392173

You can import that into Koikatsu and its the same character. Model reuse is common for Daz but I can't say I expected it from something as easily customizable as this.
I just checked my own Koi folder And I did find her.
A character by TedPanda

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
thing i've noticed about games using Koikatsu is they seem to update alot faster than HS or Daz games..is it easier to use?..as i said.i like Koikatsu stuff..am just curious...because a couple games utilizing this graphic tool that i play update really fast in comparison.
Koi works in a similar way as HS, NEO from HS & Studio from Koi are REALLY similar, although Koi is slightly easier to use due to facility in character creation, I can come up with cute characters quite easily now, if you want to make Good scenes it takes more time and more work.

Koi is hard to use to make amazing scene but it's possible, which is why it's sometimes hard to find a Koi games without this really Bloomy White feeling to it.

K9

May 28, 2017
Doesn't look like my thing, but if somebody makes a game where you can just slap that little blond shit kid in the banner over and over, I'll play the fuck out of that.

That's one seriously Draco/Joffrey douchebag looking face if I ever saw one.

realname_tba

Aug 31, 2017
I'd like to start a petition to make Landlady/Roommate an official site tag.

I bet if it was retroactively added it'd be a pretty large one.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
THANK GOD for the Optional stuff, I like the Koikatsu renders, looking for more updates, thanks Dev.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
100% easily avoidable. And if I get feedback that it isn't as easy to avoid as I think I can always add an off/on switch. I gotchu mang.
An answer that couldn't be clearer and more direct hehe

Good luck on your project, I'll be on the lookout for future updates.

Reactions: GbolnHunter

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Maybe it's even an idea to pinpoint that in your opening post before the anti-NTR extremists start firing off whole three page stories filled with denouncement and life stories about how much they hate it because they only spotted the tag.

Reactions: tazaaron

PyreSoft

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Maybe it's even an idea to pinpoint that in your opening post before the anti-NTR extremists start firing off whole three page stories filled with denouncement and life stories about how much they hate it because they only spotted the tag.
Good call. Easy enough to put it in.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Will it be (content-wise) 50%/50% for non-ntr and ntr? or is ntr like a side thing that will happen very rarely?

PyreSoft

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Will it be (content-wise) 50%/50% for non-ntr and ntr? or is ntr like a side thing that will happen very rarely?
That depends partially on feedback. Right now I have NTR planned as one of the routes. There are three main routes which are mostly independent of each other. If I find that some of those routes people like way more I could potentially put more effort into them.

Reactions: fbass and GTCK
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes