3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

PyreSoft

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017

Well under way on the next version.

So far I've got over half of the scripting and coding finished for the next version. For me that's the most time-consuming part.

All events have been planned out from start to finish, so all that remains is to finish up the last bit of the script.
New characters have been created and are ready to be put into scenes. After finishing the script the scenes will be set up and images created.

Things are moving along at pretty much the rate I expected, so there shouldn't be any problems with release going smoothly.

I'm pretty happy with what I have planned for this version. I think everyone will have something to enjoy.

I have also made the decision to go ahead and create the NTR off/on switch at the beginning of the game. There have been a lot of very loud people who will literally not play a game if they see a sniff of it, which to me is honestly ridiculous. But I do like giving people choices to do what they want, so that is the main goal of the switch. (Plus adding it takes basically no effort, so it isn't a big deal.)

That doesn't mean I'm going to remove it from the game, or ignore it. Quite the opposite in fact. It is still one of the routes you can take in the game if you so choose.

Thanks to everyone who has supported me so far, and those who decide to in the future. I appreciate everyone who gives the game a chance.

jolann

Jun 14, 2017

Well under way on the next version.

So far I've got over half of the scripting and coding finished for the next version. For me that's the most time-consuming part.

All events have been planned out from start to finish, so all that remains is to finish up the last bit of the script.
New characters have been created and are ready to be put into scenes. After finishing the script the scenes will be set up and images created.

Things are moving along at pretty much the rate I expected, so there shouldn't be any problems with release going smoothly.

I'm pretty happy with what I have planned for this version. I think everyone will have something to enjoy.

I have also made the decision to go ahead and create the NTR off/on switch at the beginning of the game. There have been a lot of very loud people who will literally not play a game if they see a sniff of it, which to me is honestly ridiculous. But I do like giving people choices to do what they want, so that is the main goal of the switch. (Plus adding it takes basically no effort, so it isn't a big deal.)

That doesn't mean I'm going to remove it from the game, or ignore it. Quite the opposite in fact. It is still one of the routes you can take in the game if you so choose.

Thanks to everyone who has supported me so far, and those who decide to in the future. I appreciate everyone who gives the game a chance.
Have you plan to do the same with "futa trans" tag?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So what really happen when I disable futa content ?
the game alter futa girl to normal girl or it's just the scene got cut so player don't have to see it but that girl still is a futa and no story has change ?

My opinion on NTR. I don't mind NTR if it just a short stories like in h manga. I enjoy sex scene and move on. this all change if it is long stories like VN or game because I have to invest my time in it. I don't like when I spent time to do something but get nothing from it even worst if I lost some thing too like get cuck. it feel like I waste my time.

I understand who won't play this game even NTR is avoidable. everyone want full game so if you hate NTR then you will enjoy only half of the game. it 'd rerally suck if the game update every month and then it has NTR content 3 months straight. that 'd crush your enjoyment.
If you turn off futa you turn off her scenes it doesn't change her character just stops you seeing any scenes with her in.

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Donor
Respected User
Apr 24, 2018
That's cool, like what you like and all. But kinda strange since you will literally never see any NTR if you make a single choice at the start of the game. People get real weird about this stuff.

Hmmm, the wording here gets me thinking.
Does it still happen if you turn NTR off but the player doesn't see it, or will no NTR happen at all?
There is a huge difference.
If MC's GF/LI gets fucked but he didn't see it, then she still got fucked^^

PyreSoft

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Does it still happen if you turn NTR off but the player doesn't see it, or will no NTR happen at all?
There is a huge difference.
If MC's GF/LI gets fucked but he didn't see it, then she still got fucked^^
I made it so that there's no possibility for NTR at all if you turn it off. It literally locks out all of it, you don't see it and it doesn't happen.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
getting error (deleted my folder names, left only the game)

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 4871, in script
File "LustAwakens-02-pc\LustAwakens-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1552, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "\LustAwakens-02-pc\LustAwakens-0.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 861, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'afteralcohol_ntr'.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Tried it and its not for me. Another game where the non-Ntr path is the ''realistic'' one and you wont get any (with the family members) for a good amount of updates but on the Ntr path your sister starts sucking a random guys cock right off the bat lol. Deleted. Good luck with your Ntr game boss cause its obvious that's gonna be the main theme and not just a few scenes like i initially thought

PyreSoft

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
getting error (deleted my folder names, left only the game)

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 4871, in script
File "LustAwakens-02-pc\LustAwakens-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1552, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "\LustAwakens-02-pc\LustAwakens-0.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 861, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'afteralcohol_ntr'.
I'll fix that in an update soon. Thanks for letting me know.

PyreSoft

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Tried it and its not for me. Another game where the non-Ntr path is the ''realistic'' one and you wont get any (with the family members) for a good amount of updates but on the Ntr path your sister starts sucking a random guys cock right off the bat lol. Deleted. Good luck with your Ntr game boss cause its obvious that's gonna be the main theme and not just a few scenes like i initially thought
It's not. There's like 300 lines in the script out of 6300 that are NTR in the entire game right now. But thanks for trying it and see ya later!

Reactions: Pyrrical

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
It's not. There's like 300 lines in the script out of 6300 that are NTR in the entire game right now. But thanks for trying it and see ya later!
wasnt talking about the lines i was talking about the actual h-scenes involving mc and his mom and sis. on the non-ntr path there are 0 not even an accidentaly hand on their ass or something while one the ntr path mc's sister is already sucking a guy's cock... so you tell me if that's even in a player's book...who cares about the lines when there is no actual contact whatsoever between mc and his family. That's why i said its another game with a ''realistic'' non-ntr route...

MasterNiche

Aug 10, 2018
Hey, just a quick question, although i'm not entirely if this is the right thread for it, but what is the software used to create these models for the VN. Any help would be much appreciated or even a redirect to the correct thread. Please and thank you.

PyreSoft

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
wasnt talking about the lines i was talking about the actual h-scenes involving mc and his mom and sis. on the non-ntr path there are 0 not even an accidentaly hand on their ass or something while one the ntr path mc's sister is already sucking a guy's cock... so you tell me if that's even in a player's book...who care's about the lines when there is no actual contact whatsoever between mc and his family. That's why i said its another game with a ''realistic'' non-ntr route...
Did you play the non-ntr route? Cause that's not true either. There's already a scene with very heavy contact during the pool party. And I'm doing an update next that will focus specifically on the landlady character that will definitely also have contact. I don't plan on dragging it out for 10 updates. Didn't like that in a certain well-known game (that is still doing it).

Reactions: Pyrrical

PyreSoft

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Reactions: MasterNiche
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes