3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

dcvngtn3

Nov 15, 2017
Alright, gave this a go. A little short on content (Downloaded and finished in less than 15 minutes), but its a really good start.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
That depends partially on feedback. Right now I have NTR planned as one of the routes. There are three main routes which are mostly independent of each other. If I find that some of those routes people like way more I could potentially put more effort into them.
Ok well i'm 100% not playing then, I thought it was just a side fetish and not half the game.

Jan 11, 2018
I liked this start, I see Netorare happens by bad decisions, this way is good because you have many possibilities to create great scenes without they sound very forced. So, the decisions have a real impact here.
You don't need to put some on/off about NTR stuff, what you did before with the option(it leads to NTR) is sufficient to understand which path you're going, unless the player doesn't know how to read. Good luck with the project.

Reactions: anime66 and GTCK

m5e39

May 1, 2017
i was thinking to do something in koikatsu, maybe no more, btw ill try this one :)

Durruti2000

Sep 5, 2018
I'm going to give it a try although I don't really like the NTR or Futa tags even if they're avoidables, it's just that I can't trust in someone that make games with those tags and I really hope that the other tags will win so you can make more content of them that the ones I dislike, I trust in the community.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Not into NTR but that's usually not enough to make me not try a game. i saw it was avoidable and gave it a go. all in all i like it very much. a good amount of variables. futa/trans is risky for me. i dont normally mind the content as long as those NPC characters dont mess with other girls unless you make the choice for it. so im assuming disabling trans content doesnt alter the story just prevents you from seeing it? and lastly and also not a big deal but something about MC's appearance kinda bugs me. has that narccisitic rich boy from a private school look lol.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
So what really happen when I disable futa content ?
the game alter futa girl to normal girl or it's just the scene got cut so player don't have to see it but that girl still is a futa and no story has change ?

My opinion on NTR. I don't mind NTR if it just a short stories like in h manga. I enjoy sex scene and move on. this all change if it is long stories like VN or game because I have to invest my time in it. I don't like when I spent time to do something but get nothing from it even worst if I lost some thing too like get cuck. it feel like I waste my time.

I understand who won't play this game even NTR is avoidable. everyone want full game so if you hate NTR then you will enjoy only half of the game. it 'd rerally suck if the game update every month and then it has NTR content 3 months straight. that 'd crush your enjoyment.

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
A good first release, still not much contente but good nonetheless. I like NTR so i'll keep following, just gonna wait a couple of updates more when it have more contente.

Don't worry about those anti-NTR guys who doesn't even know the difference between a single route foccused on one thing and a full game.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Uhm ... after I got hired at the library and return home, the landlady/mom is bugged.
At first she is dressed in a red dress and tells me that she has a date, and then she swaps back to that business dress and ask about a "date" at the weekend with the MC. I think I didnt interrupted her with that tall child guy ... so maybe there is a problem with the NTR/no-NTR stuff?

PyreSoft

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Uhm ... after I got hired at the library and return home, the landlady/mom is bugged.
At first she is dressed in a red dress and tells me that she has a date, and then she swaps back to that business dress and ask about a "date" at the weekend with the MC.
Thanks for letting me know, it will be fixed in the next version.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes