3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Regarding the NTR - it seems to be a bit mixed where you have some avoidable NTR while some is not avoidable at all.

If you have NTR enabled you have the choice whether you want to let the mother/landlady go the NTR route or not. However you have no say at all with the sister/roommate - if you have NTR enabled she will pick someone else at the pool event and give him a blowjob.

I will disagree with the poster(s) who have said this game is focused on NTR, as I felt the writing of the characters was actually better for the non-NTR route myself. Even if there currently is (at least on the Seedy job path) slightly more 'sexual content' on the NTR route than the non-NTR route.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If you have NTR enabled you have the choice whether you want to let the mother/landlady go the NTR route or not. However you have no say at all with the sister/roommate - if you have NTR enabled she will pick someone else at the pool event and give him a blowjob.
Yikes.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

PyreSoft

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Regarding the NTR - it seems to be a bit mixed where you have some avoidable NTR while some is not avoidable at all.

I will disagree with the poster(s) who have said this game is focused on NTR, as I felt the writing of the characters was actually better for the non-NTR route myself. Even if there currently is (at least on the Seedy job path) slightly more 'sexual content' on the NTR route than the non-NTR route.

It is only unavoidable in that once you have chosen to be on the NTR route TWICE, you have chosen to be on that route for the duration of version 0.2. It would make no sense story-wise or mechanic-wise for me to ask every single time another event comes up "Are you sure? Oh no are you sure? Please sir are you certain?"

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I don't have an issue with NTR. I do have one with Futa/trans. Not that I care IRL, people can live their life how they want, it doesn't affect me in any way, but I'm not really fond of that kind of surprise in my games. Is this avoidable ?

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
Getting an error in NTR route after this scene:
2019-10-16.png

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'afteralcohol_ntr'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 4871, in script
File "E:\Downloads\Lust Awakens 0 2 - not ripped\renpy\ast.py", line 1552, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "E:\Downloads\Lust Awakens 0 2 - not ripped\renpy\script.py", line 861, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Lust Awakens 0.2

Reactions: asd33asd33

PyreSoft

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Getting an error in NTR route after this scene:
View attachment 430758

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 4871, in script
File "E:\Downloads\Lust Awakens 0 2 - not ripped\renpy\ast.py", line 1552, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "E:\Downloads\Lust Awakens 0 2 - not ripped\renpy\script.py", line 861, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Lust Awakens 0.2
That error should be fixed in the current version that is uploaded. You probably downloaded the old one.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
It is only unavoidable in that once you have chosen to be on the NTR route TWICE, you have chosen to be on that route for the duration of version 0.2. It would make no sense story-wise or mechanic-wise for me to ask every single time another event comes up "Are you sure? Oh no are you sure? Please sir are you certain?"
If you don't mind a suggestion - maybe change it so you get to choose for both of them. Some might want to NTR the one but not the other, in which case they are out-of-luck because the way you have it now is... you either NTR both or neither.

You wouldn't need to ask each and every time an event comes up... just change the party scene to give the player a prompt about something which will activate/disable NTR for the sister/roommate - > for instance you could give the choice of who the sister/roommate decides to have fun with to the player. If they then choose someone other than MC, then NTR enable from then on.. no more question's needed to be asked.

*shrugs* Just a suggestion. Or change the tags to "unavoidable/avoidable NTR" - with the clarification that if you enable NTR and don't protect the mother/landlady then it's NTR for everyone, else if you defend the mother/landlady then NTR is switched off regardless of enabling NTR at the start.

PyreSoft

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
If you don't mind a suggestion - maybe change it so you get to choose for both of them. Some might want to NTR the one but not the other, in which case they are out-of-luck because the way you have it now is... you either NTR both or neither.

You wouldn't need to ask each and every time an event comes up... just change the party scene to give the player a prompt about something which will activate/disable NTR for the sister/roommate - > for instance you could give the choice of who the sister/roommate decides to have fun with to the player. If they then choose someone other than MC, then NTR enable from then on.. no more question's needed to be asked.

*shrugs* Just a suggestion. Or change the tags to "unavoidable/avoidable NTR" - with the clarification that if you enable NTR and don't protect the mother/landlady then it's NTR for everyone, else if you defend the mother/landlady then NTR is switched off regardless of enabling NTR at the start.
If you turn on NTR from the start all of the choices are going to effect what you see. So it shouldn't be the case that in all future versions you are trapped in the route forever. I'll think about how I implement that in the future though, thanks for the input.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes