3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Johnnyboy11

Oct 6, 2017
Very good game, great scenes. Sister teasing on another cock will freak out a lot of people, lol. You should disable the NTR option for the wankers to proceed with caution or get cucked, so you already prepare them to real life.

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
dl'ing to try out , will give my less than perfect opinion to your game also .. better be ready for this ...... :ROFLMAO:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Tried out the library route as well, thought I'd comment on that too:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hard to decide which route I prefer; games with good drugs fetish are few and far between, but I really like the girls we met on this route.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Sister teasing on another cock will freak out a lot of people, lol.
Well I'll be totally honest, I actually found the scene very hot and the most memorable of the game so far. Though, even if I don't mind ntr, I usually prefer sharing stuff (so that the MC get something), or even orgies with everyone going crazy (though it's still far from that). That's why I liked that pool student party, especially because her friends seem as slutty as her which is promising for me.

D

Deleted member 1387011

A good first release, still not much contente but good nonetheless. I like NTR so i'll keep following, just gonna wait a couple of updates more when it have more contente.

Don't worry about those anti-NTR guys who doesn't even know the difference between a single route foccused on one thing and a full game.
Yeah but if the route exists, depending on the way it happens, the girls could be absolutely not worth pursuing in the other routes. I hope that made sense. Just need to treat it as a whole different universe I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I honestly didn't expect much from this graphic novel, however, the opposite happened. It's very good, I like the design, the story. I definitely expect more updates soon. My rating up to this version (0.25) is 8/10

Reactions: PyreSoft

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there suppose to be text in another language besides English? I don't know what the options are.

Sin Eater

Apr 9, 2018
so for what I've read here, the ntr is not avoidable in some cases you just don't see it happening lel that's a shame i like games with this kind of art
View attachment 556602
It doesn't exactly work like that. You decide to play into ntr if you wanna see that content. Doesn't happen in the background otherwise. There's a scene where some folks claim ntr happens, but that isn't the case and you can opt out. Won't spoil it but its a random encounter on a certain route. There is also a scene that people get confused about if you activate trans content in your playthrough. Still not exactly ntr there.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
It doesn't exactly work like that. You decide to play into ntr if you wanna see that content. Doesn't happen in the background otherwise. There's a scene where some folks claim ntr happens, but that isn't the case and you can opt out. Won't spoil it but its a random encounter on a certain route. There is also a scene that people get confused about if you activate trans content in your playthrough. Still not exactly ntr there.
Are some saying as long as you don't see it, it doesn't happen? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gabaw
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes