3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
recently started to be ok with trans and futa content. but had to turn off that option since didnt want the sister to interact with trans character even if NTR was off. but aside from that the game i like so far. obviously im playing the non-NTR play through so id prefer MC's dick be the only one sister and mom interacts with. greedy i know but i am what i am. (btw not asking for changes just my preference) aside from that good luck to dev.(y)

PyreSoft

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
recently started to be ok with trans and futa content. but had to turn off that option since didnt want the sister to interact with trans character even if NTR was off. but aside from that the game i like so far. obviously im playing the non-NTR play through so id prefer MC's dick be the only one sister and mom interacts with. greedy i know but i am what i am. (btw not asking for changes just my preference) aside from that good luck to dev.(y)
Thanks!

Reactions: anime66

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I'm too greedy to share. But regarding the issue of how NTR is turned on or off, maybe people would be happiest if they can decide NTR per girl instead of a total on/off. I don't mean a prompt at every opportunity, just that people might want to keep their best girl for themselves but happily share others. So maybe a prompt early on with each girl that turns NTR off or on just for her.
I can foresee complaints even from NTR fans if they decide to share the current characters, which sounds like it will hard set NTR to on, only to be introduced to a girl in a later update that they take a strong liking to and want to protect.

You should, of course, make the game that you want to make. I've just noticed that while you're early into your development you seem keen to try and please as many people as possible and a hard off/on switch for the whole game seems risky to me. But I guess for branching it simplifies things to not have to worry about too many routes.

PyreSoft

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
I'm too greedy to share. But regarding the issue of how NTR is turned on or off, maybe people would be happiest if they can decide NTR per girl instead of a total on/off. I don't mean a prompt at every opportunity, just that people might want to keep their best girl for themselves but happily share others. So maybe a prompt early on with each girl that turns NTR off or on just for her.
I can foresee complaints even from NTR fans if they decide to share the current characters, which sounds like it will hard set NTR to on, only to be introduced to a girl in a later update that they take a strong liking to and want to protect.

You should, of course, make the game that you want to make. I've just noticed that while you're early into your development you seem keen to try and please as many people as possible and a hard off/on switch for the whole game seems risky to me. But I guess for branching it simplifies things to not have to worry about too many routes.
That's not how it currently works. I have an off/on switch at the start, and then the decisions you make lead to NTR if you turn it on. I'm not going to go "Hey are you sure you want this on right now?" for every single girl in the entire game. If your character takes certain actions it leads to those situations.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
That's not how it currently works. I have an off/on switch at the start, and then the decisions you make lead to NTR if you turn it on. I'm not going to go "Hey are you sure you want this on right now?" for every single girl in the entire game. If your character takes certain actions it leads to those situations.
simple enough. some choices are tough. couldnt do the threeway with the oldman.that's...gross :LOL:

Firefly

Modder
Dec 27, 2016
I like this game quite a lot - definitely one of the better ones I've played on F95 despite it being in early stages. I like the route the developer is taking too, one to keep an eye on for sure. :)

Reactions: PyreSoft

PyreSoft

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017

Now that 0.2 has launched I can talk about my plans for the next one.

This next update is going to be something a bit different, and something I think could be really fun. The next update will be smaller, because it is going to be more focused. The idea is to take a single character and do a sort of mini-episode with them.

This time the character will be chosen by me. This update will be focused on Jessica.

Next time the character could be chosen by you. Patrons will be polled to get an idea of what character they will like to see have an episode of their own.

The idea is to do a big update, then a mini-episode, and then another big update, and keep that cycle going. The mini-episodes should come out sooner than the regular updates, as long as things go to plan.

PyreSoft

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017

Nearly finished with the coding for version 0.25. Work on the images should start pretty soon, which means previews will be coming out.

Not a lot to say other than that.

The size of this next update seems like it's going to be bigger than originally planned. Mini-episode turned into slightly smaller than normal update. Not that I have a "normal" yet with only two versions.

Anyway, back to it!

PyreSoft

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017

Thought I'd pop in with a little update.

Images are nearly complete, so after a bit of bug-fixing, the next version will come out shortly. Again, this is supposed to be a mini-episode, but somehow it has more images than 0.1 even though it is shorter. We'll see how that works out.

There will also be a few additions. I'm going to be putting out an Android version, and a compressed version with each release. I can't do much for testing the Android version, so it's basically good luck and I hope it works.

For everyone that has given anything to the Patreon thank you so much. I appreciate you all. Everyone that hasn't I appreciate you too. I'm happy to get any support I've whether that be a good review, or just enjoying the game.

Hope you all enjoy release when it's out and have a good one.

PyreSoft

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017

The new version of the game is here for the Public!
I hope you enjoy, and let me know if something blows up!

(Remember I can't test the Android or Mac versions, so hopefully they work.)

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes