VN - Ren'Py - Lust Bound [Ep.1] [Inceton Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

SurpriseSunlight

[Review from Episode 1]

I think this hold the speedrun record for sex% in any visual novel I've tried on this website, like you get a sex scene just two dialogues after the start of the game. I mean people might call me premature ejaculator but this is another level of sex scenes with no foreplay...

Story: it's good, not on an Inception level but an Inceton level. Good bye the school life and welcome to the joy of working. You get to go to your childhood home, where you'll be able to meet again your cousins, your aunt, your sister, your mom and of course your fath... check his notes (oh crap he's dead too? How many games have killed their father? And who is educating him then? Christ this is some Disney storytelling I tell you)
    Anyway, as I said.

Characters: They are really good looking, but the mom and aunt appears too young, either there's some botox going on or it really is a Disney visual novel.

Renders: Good rendering, it was already good in the previous games (the recent ones obviously) and it still shows , you it's an Inceton game where there's at least one scene with a cleavage or an ass every 2 minutes.

Sound: Now I have a concern about this and that's why I'm not giving a 5 stars: why the moan sound every time I click on an action? Why even when I'm on the main menu and want to immerse myself this sexy "aaah" sound is making me have a nervous laugh as if she was about to say "yamete kudasai"?
    The ambiant sounds is perfect, really adds to the game, but the narrator voice every time might be too much I couldn't stand before and seems I won't again this time. But I feel it odd there's no sound for the sex scenes, which could have been a good addition.

Anyway this is a good start, but wank a bit before starting the game because most of the sex is at the beginning of the episode.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

Good VN so far.

Renders are good
    Ladies are sexy
    Story is good

The story is entertaining, and the characters are dynamic with potential for growth.
    Not sure about the icon in the top right corner. Just adds something extra you need to pay attention to.
    For being a chapter 1 with the intro there's not as much content that I thought would be there, but what is there is good.

Summary
    You work as a desk jockey, and then you get paired with a sexy, cold woman to go back to your home to get the locals to sign a petition for a new resort. Pretty simple and straight forward. Things are rarely that simple.
    The potential for a long story is there. Also looks like the MC will encounter lots of beautiful women along the way as well.
    Reconnecting with family and friends, and trying to get signatures so you can keep your job.
    I recommend giving this one a try. Models are sexy, and the renders are good. Looking forward to where this story goes.
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->