VN - Ren'Py - Lust Bound [Ep.2] [Inceton Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

kenshin7

What's the point of an AI narrator but not voicing the actual girls?

MC is a total douche, and so is his old mate. Couldn't make it past that bruh scene before I had to give up on this, despite the promising visuals.

Not a 1 star as the animations I saw were at least quite mint, and the gallery is great.

Bruh.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

shamtiiomi

hard in this one......
    the plot: is good ,the pace not so good,.
    the renders:are like all inceton does some of them are nice some soso,.
    the model's: well here at least we have so mnay and a good variety ,but sizes are the same,nothing new.
    this have so many cons that i dont where to beggin....the plot itself is good ,but the pace is like runnig a 1110 hurdless race.
    doesnt fell natural,.
    the mc is another of those inceton assholes and ddormats,who like to brag about shit,and do nothing right till the end
    there isnt forced sex with the girls that arent family.the sex scene with the roomate is a trigger so i dont see that one like it cant be avoidable,bcs is into the plot itself,....
    the other 2 scenes one at the very beggining and one at the half chapter 2 you can be avoided,and one is righly so,bcs the ex had cheated on you,
    but seems that our mc like all the inceton males porotagonist is a sex driver asshole and a doormat,form the begggining to the end of this 2 chapters...
    seems that he likes to being pulled around form women;s and he think always with the little head...
    the only compelling or rather appealing thing in this vn is the plot ,,,,not original but its good enough to skip the idiotics parts,.....i really hope inceton make from this a better expericne than the games before,and a truly harem ending on this one,...and not ntr at least for now....
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Jaango

Lust bound [Ep. 2]

This one's the only inceton game which hooked me from start. Other games from inceton are not up to my liking cause some of them are sandbox and certain fetishes are not to my liking. For now this one's okay. As usual renders are good. Got humor and mysterious elements. So far story's good. Oh don't forget to check out the gallery there's steamy stuff there.

Good

+ VN
    + Pretty girls
    + Humor
    + Sound effects

Neutral

* Mysterious story ( I enjoyed it but ofc it's not everyone's cup of tea, there are some dumb moments)

Bad

- Poor AI voice for narrative (volume can be reduced )
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Nopenopeno

This game had to have been written by a 12 year old. Nice visuals, horrible AI voice over, same story and barely passable dialogue as all his other games. If you want your brain to be as numb as your wrist from all the needless clicking, then help yourself.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

SteelyDan14

This is yet another vehicle for incest... and I should have known better... I have played Incenton games before and somehow I missed it in the tags. So, I am going to try and review this and take my bias out of it.

From a cons perspective, I hate the whole relationship interface. "She is your..." and "you are her..." because regardless of what you put there, everyone behaves as a relative.... so if you are going to do this, just go all in. I know... there are patreon issues, but still, creating a patch is the better way to go.

The other thing is the hidden face crap. I just wish devs would stop this practice. Both of these things take me out of the story.

On the plus side, this is one of Incenton's better productions. You can tell the dev has grown and learned as they have done more and more of these games. It is also one of the more interesting stories as well. The writing is solid and the story and humor are all pretty good. It is nice to compare some of the dev's earlier work with this current stuff. Really well done.

Overall, it is a really good VN. For me, it is almost worth suffering through the stuff I don't like to get to through the story. It might be worth is as I did that with one of the Dev's previous games as the H scenes were really good so I expect more of the same this time around.

The bottom line is even if you do not like the kinks, it is worth it to show some love to a dev who continues to produce VNs and continues to grow and get better.

Really nice little VN.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

WuzzyFuzzy

Not much of a surprise with this game. As in other Inceton games you have very attractive females, douchebag males (especially the MC), nice animations and (drumroll)....forced sex scenes (which they never label).

Because of the women and the animations, I'll bump it up one star from what I originally intended to rate. But I, for one, really get triggered with forced sex options in AVNs unless the story is so compelling as to not make sense otherwise. In this case, there's nothing compelling about it.

Have fun.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

LurkyMcLurkFace

Has potential to be Inceton's best. The narrative looks set to be well-paced as we slowly seduce all the island's ladies. Not quite fantastic content just yet, but building up to it. I'm leaving a 5-star review, but by only worry is that there a danger that the climax isn't quite up to par to the buildup, which has happened in past Inceton games.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

michel.gellar7

The Greatness of INCETON with character design, graphics, animation in an Awesome story line!
    The story is more realistic than the previous one, making it even more real feel lile.

The Con is the Usual lack of choice of Inceton games, in the sex parts in particular. Hope he decide to give that control sensation to the player.

Can’t wait for next episodes!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

*O_O*

[Review of Ep 2] Inceton has not the best graphics out there but this and LT 2 is an improvement from the previous games. (y)

+ The story is engaging
    + scenes are funny
    + love making from the beginning and not a year of updates later
    ++ All girl characters pretty (so far) unlike previous games

Anyway this is my new FAVOURITE game alongside Wildlife.

Reason: Finally a set of Beautiful Twins as main characters. Unlike other games where they are just ugly (except Wildlife where you can make really blyatiful twins).

Looking forward to them being also sweet and cuddly in 3some. Inceton please make the scenes loving not just about sex. :giggle:
    TY
  10. 4.00 star(s)

SurpriseSunlight

[Review from Episode 1]

I think this hold the speedrun record for sex% in any visual novel I've tried on this website, like you get a sex scene just two dialogues after the start of the game. I mean people might call me premature ejaculator but this is another level of sex scenes with no foreplay...

Story: it's good, not on an Inception level but an Inceton level. Good bye the school life and welcome to the joy of working. You get to go to your childhood home, where you'll be able to meet again your cousins, your aunt, your sister, your mom and of course your fath... check his notes (oh crap he's dead too? How many games have killed their father? And who is educating him then? Christ this is some Disney storytelling I tell you)
    Anyway, as I said.

Characters: They are really good looking, but the mom and aunt appears too young, either there's some botox going on or it really is a Disney visual novel.

Renders: Good rendering, it was already good in the previous games (the recent ones obviously) and it still shows , you it's an Inceton game where there's at least one scene with a cleavage or an ass every 2 minutes.

Sound: Now I have a concern about this and that's why I'm not giving a 5 stars: why the moan sound every time I click on an action? Why even when I'm on the main menu and want to immerse myself this sexy "aaah" sound is making me have a nervous laugh as if she was about to say "yamete kudasai"?
    The ambiant sounds is perfect, really adds to the game, but the narrator voice every time might be too much I couldn't stand before and seems I won't again this time. But I feel it odd there's no sound for the sex scenes, which could have been a good addition.

Anyway this is a good start, but wank a bit before starting the game because most of the sex is at the beginning of the episode.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

Good VN so far.

Renders are good
    Ladies are sexy
    Story is good

The story is entertaining, and the characters are dynamic with potential for growth.
    Not sure about the icon in the top right corner. Just adds something extra you need to pay attention to.
    For being a chapter 1 with the intro there's not as much content that I thought would be there, but what is there is good.

Summary
    You work as a desk jockey, and then you get paired with a sexy, cold woman to go back to your home to get the locals to sign a petition for a new resort. Pretty simple and straight forward. Things are rarely that simple.
    The potential for a long story is there. Also looks like the MC will encounter lots of beautiful women along the way as well.
    Reconnecting with family and friends, and trying to get signatures so you can keep your job.
    I recommend giving this one a try. Models are sexy, and the renders are good. Looking forward to where this story goes.