VN - Ren'Py - Lust Campus [C3 Final] [RedLolly]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Munkieshines

ok, wow. i am definitely not disappointed by downloading this. your art is fresh and beautiful, very much so after the oversaturation of the other, what, three styles dominating this site? please, keep going the direction you are, the fact that you can not rollback after a choice makes replay a must to see all the different scenes/dialogue you have planned. BUT the fact that the dev is demanding $2,942.85 a month in pledges to do anything beyond what we see here.... not sure at this point but considering following and supporting this one, in every way i can <3
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Isaneclownposey

Great, gonna be one of the good ones if it continues to get updated. I like the feel and theme of the game so far.

Can't wait to see more of this game. I am wondering if we'll get any Lesbian content in the future. I'm fine if there isn't but I would love for there to be some girl on girl action.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Diegosmurf

Fun and interesting story line. The art is wonderful. There is high replay value for the multiple route and allow for every play through to be a little different. So far there are a good amount of content, although game needs some time to go on.