Ren'Py - Abandoned - Lust City [v0.9 Premium] [AiD]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Icarus Media

Holy hell a top tier game in my opinion.

Now yes the walkthrough is needed but he smooth animations combined with futa MC and a variety of different fetishes make it exceptional.

Definitely recommend at least downloading and playing it (with a bit of patience) to get some real good scenes and story.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Dgunslinger

OMG... this is not a game... this is a MASTERPIECE.. its simply beautiful!
    The graphics and animations (by the truckloads) are just superb!

hit all the right buttons for me...most of my fav fetishes included in one perfect package!

YES, parts of it are in Russian, and YES, you are probably better off using a guide to navigate... but once you do.... Its just Awesome! the gameplay is excellent...the dialog (even the translated one), will make little sense outside of the key areas which are needed for the gameplay, but the plot is plenty clear!

And did i mention its just amazing visually? :)

A must try for the experimental perv in you!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

elm0

played version 0.5 , 0.6 , 07.
    great game, good story, cool pics. for me- game have only one flaw- no eng (or deutsch) translation... russian lang very hard to understand correct, and game have amount of jokes, folklore, slang and etc which are VERY difficult for understanding.
    hope author (author is woman bzw) ll hire pro translator... game deserve much more patreon income, than has w/o translation.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Catwashere

Pretty good game my only issue is i was hoping it would be futa and have both male and female parts.
    The story is decent so far!

Sex 6/10 not much yet
    Story 8/10
    Characters 7.5/10
    Art/Renders 7.5/10
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Daddy59

t's a very good story, I hope you will have many believers. I look forward to the next part! The characters are beautiful, the story stuck to the story without any pretense. I hope they will not even defeat us and we will have many updates. Congratulations to the game makers.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

9inchz

this game soo good .. i passed out .. from cumming like a possessed stallion .. not a human .. in a away .. that my cum was still on my pants wet and thick .. and too much as if its was piss .. not cum .. for over 4 hours .. and the smell was soo hard and rekting my sroundings .. even under 2 pare of underwears .. & some heavy cologne .. i was still noticed on a public area .. in details .. on the cum smell .. by a milf...

GG
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Bir Otaku

A very nice game game with a plot. Hopefully this game will be finished. The character are really good. The body proportions are nice. Lot of fun to this game. Wish it will get English version soon. Rooting for the developer . I recommend this game to people who likes these kind of games. One of the good ones I played so far.